i JUST CALLED HIM OUT BOYS! CHRISTMAS!!!

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 25, 2010 10:22 pm » by Helios

Merry christmas chris you crazy crazy mortal you x
Let me take the waves out of the ocean
Let me take the stars down from the sky
Let me take the faith from your foundation
Let me take the wrong to make it right
Let me take away the dark like I’ve been here all night
Ending before I begin

Initiate

PostSat Dec 25, 2010 10:25 pm » by Chris333

lahlaos wrote:Merry christmas chris you crazy crazy mortal you x

And to you x :banana: drunk as fuck but still some here need to keep up! love you be well< i can do that heal thing.

Initiate

PostSat Dec 25, 2010 10:38 pm » by Kalinsaast

savvymalloy wrote:
kalinsaast wrote:Image

:mrgreen:

That is literally quite possibly the single coolest thing I have ever seen! That has made my Xmas... seriously!

:cheers:

Ive been saving this one up for quite a while lol. I thought it was time i busted it out :flop:

Merry Christmas Mate :cheers:

"People spend all their lives worrying that something will happen to them. Eventually they end up in their final days of life. When suddenly they realize they've spent so much time worrying. They infact never lived at all". -Myself

Initiate

PostSat Dec 25, 2010 10:38 pm » by Chris333

Where are you spock? i come here to communicate with smart folk, its what i like to do, you came to MY thread called me a 13 year old girl then left? One has to wonder from whare you are coming from mr COSMICCIRCLE<<< :sleep:

Initiate

PostSat Dec 25, 2010 10:56 pm » by Chris333

You read and have signed in as another spock yet you dont talk to me, told you ill show you cosmic.chrisX

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 25, 2010 10:58 pm » by Zer0

chris333 wrote:Even after all this time they think i talk to them, mmmmm mr cosmic circle, time to wise up i think, 13 year old girl with a iq of 170 and see right through this shit, ho ho ho happy christmas mate.

So what IQ level does a person need to have in order to be able to make proper/coherent sentences?
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostSat Dec 25, 2010 11:01 pm » by Chris333

otoel wrote:
chris333 wrote:Even after all this time they think i talk to them, mmmmm mr cosmic circle, time to wise up i think, 13 year old girl with a iq of 170 and see right through this shit, ho ho ho happy christmas mate.

So what IQ level does a person need to have in order to be able to make proper/coherent sentences?

Very good point, been waiting for this, it has nothing to do with anything just like miss spelling that a lot do then looked at by others as a fault.

P.s i was making a point to spock he thought i was a 13 year old girl with my pots,FUCK OFF. much love chris x

Initiate

PostSat Dec 25, 2010 11:04 pm » by Chris333

Spelling intended yea, chrisx

Initiate

PostSat Dec 25, 2010 11:51 pm » by Takemeillgo

chris333 wrote:
otoel wrote:

Very good point, been waiting for this, it has nothing to do with anything just like miss spelling that a lot do then looked at by others as a fault.

P.s i was making a point to spock he thought i was a 13 year old girl with my pots,FUCK OFF. much love chris x

Safe to say you re closer to 70 then 170 you can not form thoughts into words properly. Grats though You are smarter then a fifth grade pass along mongoloid.

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 26, 2010 12:26 am » by Zer0

chris333 wrote:
otoel wrote:

You need to take a chill pill or come over to my house for your much needed spanking.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

PreviousNext