I Just Need To Rant!

Super Moderator

PostThu Sep 03, 2009 4:44 pm » by TheDuck

Yeh I also echo darylls sentiments I'de be very tempted to burn it down if you loose, very tempted, probably the wrong thing to do but what the hell. Peace be with you man.

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 03, 2009 5:00 pm » by Thesaint

Really sorry to hear this, it's a disgusting system we live in. Very Sad affair.

:hell: :bang; :censored: :yell: :(

Writer

PostThu Sep 03, 2009 5:12 pm » by Wackyal123

Sorry to hear about all that... they are Leeches and would probably suck the blood out of us if physically possible! It's crazy how the banks can do anything they feel is necessary to meet their own agenda.

Back in 2006, my bank sent me a letter but because the post was crap, i didn't receive it. As a result, they tried to call me twice with a withheld number whilst I was at work. They then tried my parents who were also at work. Simply because they called at inconvenient times and i was unable to speak... they stopped my account (ala. Burn Notice Style!) No card, no cheques, no credit, no overdraft... nothing! Being a student at the time, this was a problem. It then took them 3 weeks or so to bring it all back online once I went into the branch to sort it out.

The funniest part... the reason they did it all (and I must stress, this is the ACTUAL reasoning) was that they thought I had fled the country leaving student debt.
The banks jump to conclusions waaaaay too soon and end up screwing people in the process.

I really hope you manage to win the case. They shouldn't have done it and are gonna be screwed when you win!

Best of luck!
Al

Initiate

PostSat Sep 19, 2009 9:42 am » by Chashmere

I never expected so many responses. I feel for those going through what I'm going through, and those who have been there. I thank everyone. It took two weeks, but we got those locks off and I got the key to the door. It took three letters and the threat of pressing trespass charges. It really freaked me out when I turned on the tap and there was no water. They had removed the water meter. We had to put it back.

I have the place almost done now, so if this happens again they won't be able to hijack any personal belongings from the estate. I know they won't like it, but I'm taking one or two of the sheds while they are still mine. At least I hope they are mine. This proves to me that the little guy can win with out fire. *grin*.

Again, thank you all for the comfort. I have won one small battle. Take care.

:clapper: :banana: :flop: :mrgreen:

viggerz

PostSat Sep 19, 2009 9:52 am » by viggerz

Delete this thread mate then set fire to the house.....forget that lol just see u won after all!
Nice one

Writer

PostSat Sep 19, 2009 10:03 am » by Silentlucidity

One Battle, One Win, Good Luck. I have a feeling I will be going through something similar very soon! These responses were encouraging to say the least.

Previous