I know its my first post.

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 29, 2009 3:34 pm » by Drextin

Same here cornbread. there is a lot I would love to discuss without feeling like I was part of the insane asylum.

That Rothchild dude is still in Mexico, so is my ex-wife......hmmm.

That was in very poor taste and uncalled for. I LIKE IT!
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Initiate

PostWed Apr 29, 2009 3:39 pm » by Mugenroshi8

Someone with much more intelligence than me can explain the Rothschild takeover from Napoleonic wars and all the good stuff since. That family is very popular in many "conspiracy" circles.

Really, I just wanted to say, "Glad you stumbled on us, and I hope ya stay. Welcome" :wink:

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 29, 2009 3:39 pm » by Mep630

kyuso wrote:I have read and read alot of info in this forum. I have to say that theres alot to take in and spit out. Its astonishing the amount of things you men/women/children have controbuted. Much appriciation for the good and bad.

I have to tell you. I'm a bit paranoid to ask a question. Ive read some post that are pretty scary but seen for what they are in their entirety. Human is as human does i suppose.

My question. With everything that you all know, and especially with this swine flu thing grasping everyones attention, is it possible that this is all a distraction?

I'm seeing patterns. Things happening while something more hidious is crawling under the door. Anyone have any ideas or thoughts. Is anyone bringing up the rear and if so, whats approaching us from behind?

Upload to Disclose.tv

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 29, 2009 3:41 pm » by Eaganthorn

drextin wrote:Same here cornbread. there is a lot I would love to discuss without feeling like I was part of the insane asylum.

That Rothchild dude is still in Mexico, so is my ex-wife......hmmm.

That was in very poor taste and uncalled for. I LIKE IT!

What can I say about my poor taste, its a gift.

The Rothchild dude I speak of is the topic of another thread about the antichrist, the son of the devil, to which I must debunk as I know for a fact that my ex wife IS the devil and the Rothchild dude is not her son, which would of made him, potentially, my son, damn, I am confused again.
Science is truth, God is truth, therefore

God is Science.

All religions were written by men, to control the hearts and minds of other men.

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 29, 2009 3:44 pm » by Mep630

LowSix wrote:there are solid reasons NOT to panic with this flu thing..I too somehow feel odd about some timings, and general overall patern type movements.

I can agree with this, I think this is to put people back in fear and panic mode, people are easier controlled with fear.

And honestly there is never any reason to PANIC EVER! If there is a problem, you look for a solution. If you get all panicked your not looking for a solution, your worrying about the problem still. In the military you are taught that if you panic in bad situations, your dead. The people who make it through are the people that keep cool heads and think the problem out.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 29, 2009 3:45 pm » by Drextin

The Rothchild dude I speak of is the topic of another thread about the antichrist, the son of the devil, to which I must debunk as I know for a fact that my ex wife IS the devil and the Rothchild dude is not her son, which would of made him, potentially, my son, damn, I am confused again.

Lay off the ketamine!

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 29, 2009 3:47 pm » by Mep630

drextin wrote:Damnit low6 you beat me to it it this time! I wanted to be the first debunker to say I'm not a debunker even though everyone thinks I'm a debunker no matter how much I debunk that claim.

lol your not a debunker dude, your just a bunker...
:robot:

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 29, 2009 3:51 pm » by Mep630

slushpup wrote:
spock wrote:What I really don't understand is why the wait for closing the border with Mexico?

:clapper: :flop: 100% agree

this has been so ongoing, you know after 9/11 if we were attacked by 'terrorist' wouldn't you want to secure our borders like Mex/America?! Or just leave it wide open for people to cross freely.

Now this "military grade" swine flu breaks out, that supposedly had to be resumed from corpses by the military to make bio weapons from. And it is know the CIA and Military have dumped all kinds of crap on the public without them knowing. This is a money and fear scam, I think the vaccine will kill more then then flu does in the end...

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 29, 2009 3:53 pm » by Mep630

kyuso wrote:men/women/children

;)

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 29, 2009 3:59 pm » by Drextin

lol your not a debunker dude, your just a bunker...

mep, I've resisted making any comments on your posts..........I wouldn't advocate that you make me change my mind.

PreviousNext