I know its my first post.

Writer

PostWed Apr 29, 2009 4:08 pm » by Kyuso

mep630 wrote:
kyuso wrote:men/women/children

;)

Hey man. The children thing was just an observation. Read some paragraphs that got quite elementary amongst all the inteligence. I'm not saying anything really. What was read just became a distraction from what was really being discussed in certain post/threads. I'm hoping to avoid that friction. This is all new to me.

With all the truth in here, can anyone deny that there arent moments when it does seem a bit childish, but thats ok, because i veiw it as part of the process, and a good process it is.

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 29, 2009 4:16 pm » by Eaganthorn

kyuso wrote:
mep630 wrote:
kyuso wrote:men/women/children

;)

Hey man. The children thing was just an observation. Read some paragraphs that got quite elementary amongst all the inteligence. I'm not saying anything really. What was read just became a distraction from what was really being discussed in certain post/threads. I'm hoping to avoid that friction. This is all new to me.

With all the truth in here, can anyone deny that there arent moments when it does seem a bit childish, but thats ok, because i veiw it as part of the process, and a good process it is.

No worries wildcat, we're all one big happy family here, sometimes we vent and get a little silly, but I doubt you'll fine a better or more diverse assortment of creative and analytical minds anywhere in the world.

Hey Mep, nice avatar, I like it, is that a ...Ninja?

Ok slush, there, I was being good and played nice, can I havve my spellchecker back now, please?
Science is truth, God is truth, therefore

God is Science.

All religions were written by men, to control the hearts and minds of other men.

Initiate

PostWed Apr 29, 2009 4:21 pm » by Soldierboy

it almost sounds like biowarfare, I mean if you drop a glass vial the people that come in contact will be most infected. people who come in contact with them get a dose to a lesser degree and then spread it, and so on.
"That Which Does Not Kill Us Makes Us Stronger"

Initiate

PostWed Apr 29, 2009 4:26 pm » by lainn

Welcome...Kyuso. I can tell by your first post in the observation of the distraction....i can tell you...your on the right road. Yes it all becomes somewhat misty in here....but everything adds....even the childishness....absorb. The working of a collective is not always pretty...but baptism through fire is neccessary to see clearly at times....know that from the moment you signed on....you have entered a place where we all have agreed to disagree...believe me...even if it's blurry...you will receive what ever it is for ou to receive in here...and end up giving what it is meant for you to give... for everyone...it's not always the same but thats just the reflection that displays to us that none of us are the same.

This site functions...stick around... Kyuso.
Last edited by lainn on Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Super Moderator

PostWed Apr 29, 2009 4:34 pm » by Vulcanic

HONORI­FICABILI­TUDINI­TATIBUS
Remiel
VULCANIC PNEUMONO­ULTRA­MICRO­SCOPIC­SILICO­VOLCANO­KONIOSIS

Master Conspirator

PostWed Apr 29, 2009 4:46 pm » by Cornbread714

Something I meant to add to my earlier post:

If you would like to peek behind the curtains a bit to see some of the techniques people have used for centuries to manipulate others, find a copy of The 48 Laws of Power.
The supposed Anti-Christ (Supriem Rockefeller) read it, apparently.
Maybe everyone else should as well... :sunny:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate

PostWed Apr 29, 2009 4:51 pm » by Wrathofkahn

There are definitely smoke and mirror games all around us, if you try to dig deeper there is a maze designed to trap you. That's where skepticism can help protect you. Consider all the information available but don't be sucked in by any of it. Believe only in what you know in your heart to be true, but don't discount possibilities.

It's not so much about figuring out their game (very difficult), it's about figuring out your own game. Keep your eyes open and your mind as empty of garbage as possible

If you're prepared to die like a warrior (and I mean this more spiritually than physically), then nothing can harm you. :sunny:

This would have been my exact advice as well. You can only try to decipher what truths are in one particular subject because as we all know"accepted truth and history" taught to us is at least half bullshit or more! :flop:

Master Conspirator

PostWed Apr 29, 2009 6:07 pm » by Cornbread714

I just posted a new thread that got shot down.
Part of me wants to shout: "Censorship!" , but maybe it was justified... maybe... :sunny:
I'd love an explanation from the Mods. :cheers:

Initiate

PostWed Apr 29, 2009 6:18 pm » by Iwgmac8

cornbread714 wrote:Something I meant to add to my earlier post:

If you would like to peek behind the curtains a bit to see some of the techniques people have used for centuries to manipulate others, find a copy of The 48 Laws of Power.
The supposed Anti-Christ (Supriem Rockefeller) read it, apparently.
Maybe everyone else should as well... :sunny:

http://www2.tech.purdue.edu/cg/Courses/ ... _power.htm

Sure its probably just the chapter headings .
The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing

Socrates

Master Conspirator

PostWed Apr 29, 2009 6:19 pm » by Cornbread714

cornbread714 wrote:I just posted a new thread that got shot down.
Part of me wants to shout: "Censorship!" , but maybe it was justified... maybe... :sunny:
I'd love an explanation from the Mods. :cheers:

Sorry to quote myself, but can we not at least discuss this in public, Mods?
I don't know who made the decision, I mean I can understand a locked thread, but a deleted thread seems a little extreme. My intentions were good and I thought others thought so, too.
I hate to hijack this thread, but I didn't want to try to start another one just to make a point, plus, I'd like to discuss this in public instead of trying to PM the Mods :cheers:

PreviousNext