I know its my first post.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Apr 29, 2009 9:56 pm » by Cornbread714

iwgmac8 wrote:
cornbread714 wrote:Something I meant to add to my earlier post:

If you would like to peek behind the curtains a bit to see some of the techniques people have used for centuries to manipulate others, find a copy of The 48 Laws of Power.
The supposed Anti-Christ (Supriem Rockefeller) read it, apparently.
Maybe everyone else should as well... :sunny:

http://www2.tech.purdue.edu/cg/Courses/ ... _power.htm

Sure its probably just the chapter headings .

Bump.
Thanks for posting this. Just the headings give a pretty good idea of how a lot of the shit works. :cheers:

For instance:

Law 3

Conceal your Intentions

Keep people off-balance and in the dark by never revealing the purpose behind your actions. If they have no clue what you are up to, they cannot prepare a defense. Guide them far enough down the wrong path, envelope them in enough smoke, and by the time they realize your intentions, it will be too late.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate

PostThu Apr 30, 2009 12:35 am » by Bobbyinedmonton

slushpup wrote:First I will say welcome to the ranks. :flop:

You have a good eye. There is more than one thing happening at a time. There is no doubt. Unfortunately we are in the dark. We get small glimpses at times.

1- Swine Flu
2- Threats against USA. "they will do something to Washington that will amaze"
3- Middle east (ongoing)
4- Israel and Iran butting heads
5- North Korea now tests Nuclear weapons
6- Covert Civilian Military build up. (Blackwater etc.)
7- Warnings from Canadian government for preparedness for a disaster.
8- Economies falling apart
9- Calls for a Unified global economy

That is just to name a few bigger points.

All I can say is add it all up. Make a decision from there.

Slush, you may want to add 10- A.E.M.A (Alberta Emergency Management Agency) vehicles rolling around Edmonton recently.

Super Moderator

PostThu Apr 30, 2009 1:22 am » by Spock

cornbread714 wrote:I just posted a new thread that got shot down.
Part of me wants to shout: "Censorship!" , but maybe it was justified... maybe... :sunny:
I'd love an explanation from the Mods. :cheers:

Sorry to quote myself, but can we not at least discuss this in public, Mods?
I don't know who made the decision, I mean I can understand a locked thread, but a deleted thread seems a little extreme. My intentions were good and I thought others thought so, too.
I hate to hijack this thread, but I didn't want to try to start another one just to make a point, plus, I'd like to discuss this in public instead of trying to PM the Mods :cheers:

Hey CornBread - I saw your post earlier and thought it could be fun, it could also scare off many new people.

Basically, the whole vibe of that thread is totally against the rules of DiscloseTV.

I know you meant well, and it could be fun for some of us, I'm sure that was the reason it was yanked. The rules get violated constantly, but I'm sure that was too much for the "Eye" and I have to understand that.

You're a great personality and everyone enjoys you - so don't take this personally. I did not rip the thread, but I want to respond and let everyone understand. Peace!

Here's some of the rules that would have been blatantly violated:

2e. Garbage posting: Do not deliberately make posts of little worth or that contain nonsense, this includes making numerous short non-constructive posts designed to quickly inflate your post count or to annoy other members.

3b. Harassment: Do not harrass, defame, threaten, bully or victimise other members, this includes but is not limited to sending harassing private messages or harassing members via posts, threads or profile comments.

3c. Profanity: Do not use profanity, crude, vulgar language or attempt to intentionally bypass the profanity filter.

3e. Flamebaiting: Do not intentionally instigate "flame wars" or bait others in to making personal attacks.

3f. Abusive behaviour: Do not be rude, insulting, offensive, snide, obnoxious or abusive towards other members.

3k. Forum warfare: Do not initiate or participate in "wars" with other members. Collective or individual attempts to attack, accuse, discredit or force a certain viewpoint on other members are disallowed. A "war" can constitute a prolonged series of disruptive confrontations between specific members or groups of members with similar beliefs or views, usually with either side accusing the other of being the aggressor and attacking, criticising and baiting each other on a regular basis. Action will be taken against members who instigate or participate in this type of activity.

4b. Drive-by posting: Do not respond to threads or gallery pictures with short one-off responses such as "Fake!" or "Photoshop!". If you think something is fake then explain why you think that, elaborate on your response.

4c. Quoting: Do not quote everything that has become beforehand in a thread only to add a short response, this not only clutters up the board but makes threads harder to follow and tends to be frowned upon by other visitors. Quote tags should only be used to remove any ambiguity over what you are responding to, only use them when necessary.

5. Moderator action

By using Disclose.tv you agree to the following:

5a. Compliance: You agree to co-operate with the requests of our site staff should you be asked to stop doing something that they deem to be disruptive, inappropriate or in violation of the terms of service.

Disclose.tv reserves the right to change or add to these rules at any time without prior notice, and in any situation the decision of an Administrator is final.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Apr 30, 2009 1:39 am » by Cornbread714

spock wrote:
cornbread714 wrote:I just posted a new thread that got shot down.
Part of me wants to shout: "Censorship!" , but maybe it was justified... maybe... :sunny:
I'd love an explanation from the Mods. :cheers:

Sorry to quote myself, but can we not at least discuss this in public, Mods?
I don't know who made the decision, I mean I can understand a locked thread, but a deleted thread seems a little extreme. My intentions were good and I thought others thought so, too.
I hate to hijack this thread, but I didn't want to try to start another one just to make a point, plus, I'd like to discuss this in public instead of trying to PM the Mods :cheers:

Hey CornBread - I saw your post earlier and thought it could be fun, it could also scare off many new people.

Basically, the whole vibe of that thread is totally against the rules of DiscloseTV

Here's some of the rules that would have been blatantly violated:

2e. Garbage posting: Do not deliberately make posts of little worth or that contain nonsense, this includes making numerous short non-constructive posts designed to quickly inflate your post count or to annoy other members.

3b. Harassment: Do not harrass, defame, threaten, bully or victimise other members, this includes but is not limited to sending harassing private messages or harassing members via posts, threads or profile comments.

3c. Profanity: Do not use profanity, crude, vulgar language or attempt to intentionally bypass the profanity filter.

3e. Flamebaiting: Do not intentionally instigate "flame wars" or bait others in to making personal attacks.

3f. Abusive behaviour: Do not be rude, insulting, offensive, snide, obnoxious or abusive towards other members.

3k. Forum warfare: Do not initiate or participate in "wars" with other members. Collective or individual attempts to attack, accuse, discredit or force a certain viewpoint on other members are disallowed. A "war" can constitute a prolonged series of disruptive confrontations between specific members or groups of members with similar beliefs or views, usually with either side accusing the other of being the aggressor and attacking, criticising and baiting each other on a regular basis. Action will be taken against members who instigate or participate in this type of activity.

4b. Drive-by posting: Do not respond to threads or gallery pictures with short one-off responses such as "Fake!" or "Photoshop!". If you think something is fake then explain why you think that, elaborate on your response.

4c. Quoting: Do not quote everything that has become beforehand in a thread only to add a short response, this not only clutters up the board but makes threads harder to follow and tends to be frowned upon by other visitors. Quote tags should only be used to remove any ambiguity over what you are responding to, only use them when necessary.

5. Moderator action

By using Disclose.tv you agree to the following:

5a. Compliance: You agree to co-operate with the requests of our site staff should you be asked to stop doing something that they deem to be disruptive, inappropriate or in violation of the terms of service.

Disclose.tv reserves the right to change or add to these rules at any time without prior notice, and in any situation the decision of an Administrator is final.

I know you meant well, and it could be fun for some of us, I'm sure that was the reason it was yanked. The rules get violated constantly, but I'm sure that was too much for the "Eye" and we have to understand that.

Well, it wasn't really meant to be "fun" as much as it was meant to create a pressure valve and a way to avoid all of the above violations showing up in every f@#$ing thread.

Maybe I was wrong and I do respect the decision, but I think we might already be scaring off new people with the semi-constant bickering spread out though the whole god$&$% forum.

Just sayin' (and drinking) :cheers:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate

PostThu Apr 30, 2009 2:00 am » by Baboogdi

It's really strange that this thread came up. I recently told a friend that it seems like there is some sleight of hand going on to take peoples' minds off of something. The things that have bugged me are:

1. Chemtrails-what are they and what are they for? I, at first, thought they were some sort of virus delivery system but then I put them together with a couple of other anomalies like...
2. Large underground bunkers. There is one made public in Finland built to house samples of as many life forms as possible. I had to ask myself why would they do that? There are rumors of hundreds more across the globe. Why?
3. Then I began asking why would the government leak out that they were going to do things that they had to know would get people mad as hell like control the internet. I thought on it quite a bit and what worries me a lot is that I keep coming back to the...sun.
I'm concerned they may have knowledge about some upcoming solar activity. I pray this is just my paranoia but I have to at least consider it. Chemtrails could be to test the possibility of setting up a would-be mirror over all the major cities. The underground bunkers are obvious and the distractions...well, I imagine if Dan Rather came out and told us we had to face giant solar flares we'd most likely go over the edge. Don't like to scare you but I had to say it.

Initiate

PostThu Apr 30, 2009 7:45 am » by Bobbyinedmonton

slushpup wrote:
bobbyinedmonton wrote:Slush, you may want to add 10- A.E.M.A (Alberta Emergency Management Agency) vehicles rolling around Edmonton recently.

Elaborate on this. Explain what is happening please. :flop:

Today I noticed a SUV downtown that had what appeared to be one whacked out paint job - some marketing thing I assumed - but as I got closer I realized that it was reflective stripes and patterns all over the vehicle. And then I saw AEMA emblazoned on the side.

There's not really anything happening per se. In fact, aside from a high number of Arson blazes this year, there hasn't been anything coming close to resembling an emergency, which is why I felt it weird to see the vehicle.

However, I will keep my eyes open for more and any activity from this part of the world.

Previous