I know its my first post.

Writer

PostWed Apr 29, 2009 2:37 pm » by Kyuso

I have read and read alot of info in this forum. I have to say that theres alot to take in and spit out. Its astonishing the amount of things you men/women/children have controbuted. Much appriciation for the good and bad.

I have to tell you. I'm a bit paranoid to ask a question. Ive read some post that are pretty scary but seen for what they are in their entirety. Human is as human does i suppose.

My question. With everything that you all know, and especially with this swine flu thing grasping everyones attention, is it possible that this is all a distraction?

I'm seeing patterns. Things happening while something more hidious is crawling under the door. Anyone have any ideas or thoughts. Is anyone bringing up the rear and if so, whats approaching us from behind?

Writer

PostWed Apr 29, 2009 2:47 pm » by Robsonsdad

Hi there I'm new also, i don't know where you are I'm in the UK, but this flu thing has got all the government sleaze off the front pages of the tabloids.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Apr 29, 2009 2:52 pm » by Drjones

kyuso wrote:I have read and read alot of info in this forum. I have to say that theres alot to take in and spit out. Its astonishing the amount of things you men/women/children have controbuted. Much appriciation for the good and bad.

I have to tell you. I'm a bit paranoid to ask a question. Ive read some post that are pretty scary but seen for what they are in their entirety. Human is as human does i suppose.

My question. With everything that you all know, and especially with this swine flu thing grasping everyones attention, is it possible that this is all a distraction?

I'm seeing patterns. Things happening while something more hidious is crawling under the door. Anyone have any ideas or thoughts. Is anyone bringing up the rear and if so, whats approaching us from behind?

Hi m8,yeah this could definetely be a distraction,i tend to think of the "swine flu" as part of something much bigger....we'll see i suppose :scary: ,the scary thing about the swine flu is that it is basically a combination of the three most dangerous viruses known to man...swine/bird and human flu all rolled into one,the evidence is pointing toward this being man made,which is ridiculous if true,it's hard to believe something like that but i have an open mind,unfortunately :oops: :hmmm:

Master Conspirator

PostWed Apr 29, 2009 3:01 pm » by Lowsix

Despite how some consider my postings to be 'constant debunk mode' and that there are solid reasons NOT to panic with this flu thing..I too somehow feel odd about some timings, and general overall patern type movements. Big picture stuff that wouldnt stand out if examined single..

I keep most of that to myself, until more clearer patterns emerge, but for all my 'debunk mode" I would come out to say that its not that paranoid of a thing to notice or feel...although I feel that its possible that our brains are on Pattern Search mode, becuase of the wash of weird, bad and crisis type news we have been subject to.

Pattern seeking is a VERy handy survival tool, and its what allows us to have scoence, and got us out of the forest and down from the trees as prehistoric humans.. We can discern patterns and learn from therm..

Although along with that comes the ability to apply pattern thinking to EVERYTHING and become paranoid (i mean this in a normal, non insultory way) and when that thinking takes over, unchecked, in the face of contrary evidence, it turns people into paranoid schizophrenics.. again, alos somewhat normal, because the human brain is zerod in on pattern events.

Some times..shit just sucks. And Times just suck..
And events suck..and it all jumbles together and forces us into that survival mode of seeking the patterns, so we know which tree the leopard sleeps is, so we dont get pounced on when hunting javalina..

Im hoping thats all this is..overactive pattern seeking.

*****Edited to add the Following::

Lol @ Drex...rgr that boss..

And Also: Full disclosure--as per my personal views on this.
Im taking all of the news and weird vibes with a grain of salt, BUT..and BIG but here..
I also put just a little more credence into the "sureal category" than normal..and to that end, and somewhat to my wifes chagrin I have done the following..(I only admit this so people willknow that I feel something too, even though Im on the watch for unnecessary panic items)

I have:

Restarted a derelict farm at my inlaws.
We have 6 Hogs and ten breeding sows.
27 mexican white and Black Goats.
I have restarted derelict water wells, added a hand pump.
And we had (until the GODAMN HOGS ATE THEM...220 chickens)
I knew by proxy that hogs will eat everything, but didnt really know until this recent episode for a fact that YES, no shit they really WILL EAT FUCKING EVERYTHING..
Poor stupid little chickens..what a horrible way to go..
They also ate a neighbors dog and several stray cats.
For the record, i will no longer feed the hogs from inside the pen...FACT!!
We are awaiting a new pallet of chicks after repairing the hog pen..

And I have armed myself to the fucking teeth...and taught my wife how to safely and confidently use any of the aforementioned safety mechanisms..

So NO ONE can call me a disbeliever...or 'sleeper..or whatever else crap im accused of being BECAUSE i can occasionally tell the shit from Shinola when it comes to shit to be afraid of...
Last edited by Lowsix on Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 29, 2009 3:06 pm » by Drextin

Even myself I have to say the possibility of this being a distraction along with other events is absolutely very real. Not sure that it is but it's not something to just discount.

Don't be afraid to post. No one here is an expert except slush....he's a bonafide ufologist.....the rest of us just think we are experts.

Damnit low6 you beat me to it it this time! I wanted to be the first debunker to say I'm not a debunker even though everyone thinks I'm a debunker no matter how much I debunk that claim.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Super Moderator

PostWed Apr 29, 2009 3:17 pm » by Spock

What I really don't understand is why the wait for closing the border with Mexico?

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 29, 2009 3:20 pm » by Drextin

spock wrote:What I really don't understand is why the wait for closing the border with Mexico?

Or fly a plane over New York with a F16 chasing it.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Master Conspirator

PostWed Apr 29, 2009 3:21 pm » by Cornbread714

LowSix wrote:Despite how some consider my postings to be 'constant debunk mode' and that there are solid reasons NOT to panic with this flu thing..I too somehow feel odd about some timings, and general overall patern type movements. Big picture stuff that wouldnt stand out if examined single..

I keep most of that to myself, until more clearer patterns emerge, but for all my 'debunk mode" I would come out to say that its not that paranoid of a thing to notice or feel...although I feel that its possible that our brains are on Pattern Search mode, becuase of the wash of weird, bad and crisis type news we have been subject to.

Pattern seeking is a VERy handy survival tool, and its what allows us to have scoence, and got us out of the forest and down from the trees as prehistoric humans.. We can discern patterns and learn from therm..

Although along with that comes the ability to apply pattern thinking to EVERYTHING and become paranoid (i mean this in a normal, non insultory way) and when that thinking takes over, unchecked, in the face of contrary evidence, it turns people into paranoid schizophrenics.. again, alos somewhat normal, because the human brain is zerod in on pattern events.

Some times..shit just sucks. And Times just suck..
And events suck..and it all jumbles together and forces us into that survival mode of seeking the patterns, so we know which tree the leopard sleeps is, so we dont get pounced on when hunting javalina..

Im hoping thats all this is..overactive pattern seeking.

I'm with you on this, I sometimes think I'm beginning to get a glimpse of something and I don't want to add to the general fear, so, I too choose to keep a lot of it to myself until I can formulate something clear.
I do think there is a lot of fear being manufactured, possibly from a lot of different camps for a lot of different reasons, and I think distractive techniques are being employed, but maybe it's more about greed and profits and basic sheeple herding rather than total enslavement and depopulation.
For instance, I did a bit of my own research on the 'anti-Christ' dude in the other thread and I'm convinced its either a complete hoax or it is disinformation designed to lead people down a blind alley. It's still creepy though, either way...

There are definitely smoke and mirror games all around us, if you try to dig deeper there is a maze designed to trap you. That's where skepticism can help protect you. Consider all the information available but don't be sucked in by any of it. Believe only in what you know in your heart to be true, but don't discount possibilities.

It's not so much about figuring out their game (very difficult), it's about figuring out your own game. Keep your eyes open and your mind as empty of garbage as possible

If you're prepared to die like a warrior (and I mean this more spiritually than physically), then nothing can harm you. :sunny:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 29, 2009 3:31 pm » by Eaganthorn

spock wrote:What I really don't understand is why the wait for closing the border with Mexico?

That Rothchild dude is still in Mexico, so is my ex-wife......hmmm.
Science is truth, God is truth, therefore

God is Science.

All religions were written by men, to control the hearts and minds of other men.

Writer

PostWed Apr 29, 2009 3:34 pm » by Kyuso

Man! I was scared to post this. I'm really supprise to the response. I only just went over to the counter to get some coffee and WHAM!

It all has such a mathematical hint applied to it. I see and hear the hysteria but is that reaction caculated as well? I don't know whats in these vaccinations and vaccines are not so popular with such a distrust to the pharmacy industry.

I've read and watched some videos about depopulation. If any of us were sitting in the driver seat of this black SUV, how would we drive it into the pedestrians. Would it be a case of hit and run or a situation of drunk driving or just played out as a simple accident? i guess what i want to ask is, is this depopulation playing itself out in front of our eyes. I do not want to become a schizophrenic but i can see how our fragile brains are adjusted to act out in this way. I guess not everyone is strong but atleast there are others that are and that don't let us slip down into that grave. Thank God.

Is the paronoia the shovel we dig the grave with?

As to that list the Moderator listed. That makes sense. I know that there is much much more. What the hells going on? I knew none of this stuff three days ago. Why isnt any of this in the news. It makes more sense than what i'm watching on the tv. I'm sitting in this internet cafe and wanting to tell other people to check this site out. I only found this site because someone had left it up on the screen.

Is this real?

And who are the Rothchilds?

Next