I Know What I Saw" airs October 4 on the History Channel

Writer
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 5:13 pm

PostWed Sep 23, 2009 4:53 pm » by Scamma


"I Know What I Saw" produced by James Fox will air on Sunday October 4 on the History Channel"
Are you excited to see another documentary from James Fox and do you think it'll be good and worthwhile documentary?
I have been waiting to see this documentary for a long time and i will be disappointed if its a load of rubbish. I've had high hopes for a new documentary about the subject of UFO's, especially if its as good as Out of The Blue that was released by James Fox in the past (for those who didnt know that) but im excited all the same.
Whats your view?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2485
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:10 am

PostWed Sep 23, 2009 4:56 pm » by bugmenot


and oct 5 it will be available as a torrent he he :lol:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1784
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:38 pm
Location: A Shire

PostWed Sep 23, 2009 5:37 pm » by Aardvaaks


Thanks for the info Scamma :flop: , I am just looking at 'Out of the Blue' now, (good choice of narrator too) and from this I can see why you look forward to 'I know what I saw' I hope all of us wont be disapointed with this new film.
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Writer
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 5:13 pm

PostWed Sep 23, 2009 6:28 pm » by Scamma


bugmenot wrote:and oct 5 it will be available as a torrent he he :lol:




lol :nails:

Writer
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 5:13 pm

PostWed Sep 23, 2009 6:35 pm » by Scamma


aardvaaks wrote:Thanks for the info Scamma :flop: , I am just looking at 'Out of the Blue' now, (good choice of narrator too) and from this I can see why you look forward to 'I know what I saw' I hope all of us wont be disapointed with this new film.



no probs Aardvaaks, :cheers: im jus glad u guys responded and shown an interest. Out Of the Blue is a great documentary i hope jus like you that the second one is jus as good. (fingers crossed) lol :alien:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1784
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:38 pm
Location: A Shire

PostWed Sep 23, 2009 10:27 pm » by Aardvaaks


scamma wrote:
aardvaaks wrote:Thanks for the info Scamma :flop: , I am just looking at 'Out of the Blue' now, (good choice of narrator too) and from this I can see why you look forward to 'I know what I saw' I hope all of us wont be disapointed with this new film.



no probs Aardvaaks, :cheers: im jus glad u guys responded and shown an interest. Out Of the Blue is a great documentary i hope jus like you that the second one is jus as good. (fingers crossed) lol :alien:


I know what you mean there, like with the Alex Jones hype with Charlie Sheen 20 mins with the president it was hyped up. I wish them luck and I respect Charle S for standing up and voicing very valid questions concerning 9/11, you never know it may still gather momentum!
When the 'I know what I saw' film comes out Scamma be sure and do a precis for me and others on a new thread or this one as I think it comes out in the US first, will take a while to filter over the pond :flop:
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

brillbilly

PostWed Sep 23, 2009 10:50 pm » by brillbilly


thanks for the headsup,out of the blue is cool scamma,@ bug thanks for torrent info :cheers:

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 11952
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:30 pm

PostWed Sep 23, 2009 11:13 pm » by TheDuck


Haven't got round to seeing out of the blue yet but will now thanks man. :flop:
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Initiate
Posts: 304
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:31 pm

PostSun Oct 04, 2009 7:05 pm » by Herbert


Hope, someone will capture the documentary on History Channel tonight from TV and upload it on DTV afterwards. Unfortunately I can not watch it here... :headscratch:

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 201
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:41 am

PostTue Oct 06, 2009 6:29 am » by Hellspook


hayz guys.

search for the channel named : UFOtuber
oct 6 00:26, movie is there, 9 parts.

nothing new for me, but maybe more of the same old stories.
worth a watch anyway.
Speech isnt free.
Its only for those who can afford to raise their voice. -TFP


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook