I know why so many people are getting depression...

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 27, 2014 5:06 pm » by 99socks

... and other mental illnesses...

...and fuzzy thinking, political and social stupidity, historical amnesia, MS/CFS/fibromyalgia, allergies, digestive problems and obesity...

It isn't the water (totally), it isn't the GMO foods (totally), it isn't whatever is in the air, or the EMF all over...

It's the media gas lighting and the cognitive dissonance, lies, and manipulation by the psychopaths in power.

Double-think only lasts so long. The spirit KNOWS even when the brain isn't cognizant...

I think it is part of the waking-up process.
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 27, 2014 7:26 pm » by Otomon

99socks wrote:I think

Indeed.

I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 28, 2014 3:35 am » by Akashicrebel

The "awakening depression" is a positive one. How many here experienced it I wonder?
If you want me to cut myself you should say:"stop it ! This is disgusting! I can't watch it! I think I'm going to puke!" But if you don't want me to cut myself you should say:"go ahead. Cut yourself"

Albert Einstein
........................................Image

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 28, 2014 3:49 am » by Harbin

99socks wrote:... and other mental illnesses...

...and fuzzy thinking, political and social stupidity, historical amnesia, MS/CFS/fibromyalgia, allergies, digestive problems and obesity...

It isn't the water (totally), it isn't the GMO foods (totally), it isn't whatever is in the air, or the EMF all over...

It's the media gas lighting and the cognitive dissonance, lies, and manipulation by the psychopaths in power.

Double-think only lasts so long. The spirit KNOWS even when the brain isn't cognizant...

I think it is part of the waking-up process.

I very much agree ! Having to internalize (knowingly) bullshit social memes leads to psychosomatic illnesses.
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 28, 2014 4:13 am » by Phoenix rising

How about being forced/supervised to look for jobs 35 hours a week for which there are only two hours worth of jobs to look/apply for, then if you fail they take away your food money, now that makes me depressed

'New oppressive Government policy aimed at the unemployed'
“If you cannot find a good companion to walk with, walk alone, like an elephant roaming the jungle. It is better to be alone than to be with those who will hinder your progress.”
~BUDDHA (DHAMMAPADA)~

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 28, 2014 4:18 am » by mediasorcery

r u sure everyone is getting depression? im seeing a lot of happiness frankly, not saying your theory is wrong, :flop:
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 28, 2014 5:57 am » by Otomon

mediasorcery wrote:r u sure everyone is getting depression? im seeing a lot of happiness frankly, not saying your theory is wrong, :flop:

She is attracting what she is giving out. I am only giving thoughts about heaven on earth, so I am already there, you get it old chap?
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 28, 2014 6:15 am » by 99socks

mediasorcery wrote:r u sure everyone is getting depression? im seeing a lot of happiness frankly, not saying your theory is wrong, :flop:

Not the people around me... But I do know that in the general population, this problem is endemic.
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 28, 2014 6:30 am » by mediasorcery

Otomon wrote:

She is attracting what she is giving out. I am only giving thoughts about heaven on earth, so I am already there, you get it old chap?

i cant see how heaven will ever be here on the earthly/dense/physical plane, why would it?? heaven is in heaven, where it should be, but no harm thinking wat u want to think anyways, :flop: :lol:

as far as my limited understanding, there is no "there", just when u think ur "there", something always happens to remind you your not "there" cos there is no "there" its an endless journey of constant refiniing and striving and it pays to be humble and see yourself as best and clear as you can as we r not static beings on any level we are fluid and constantly changing just like everything that exists, so how can there be a "there" cos "there" is already gone already???[and it was just there, i saw it!!!] not that i would know, but ppl gr8ter than me might say as much.

the ego is such a charming s.o.b sometimes god forgive. lofl./
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.