I laugh my ass off.

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 30, 2010 7:19 pm » by Megame23

otomon wrote:I am trying to save your life and time and you think your better than me just because you talk alot of shit and think your moving towards an answer? When that answer turns out to be a dead end and you smash your fucking face against it. I hope it doesn't hurt that much.

Good luck.

You are trying to save my life by saying we don't have a chance to win?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow kid.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Initiate

PostFri Jul 30, 2010 7:31 pm » by Bluesman4uonly

First of all, I'm a veteran and took an oath. I took it seriously. How am I fighting? By education myself and others, by owning a firearm and being willing to use it. By discussing what I believe in with others that have no hope, like you. My children and grandchildren all understand the basis of the Bill of Rights and know how far we've let this country slip away from them. They have hope that through what you call "Just Words" that the people will come together sharing truth until the masses throw off our current opperssors. The fight for freedom is like eating, you eat and fight everyday to accuire and secure freedom.

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 30, 2010 9:02 pm » by Oldsoul

"he who laughs last, laughs best"
I'm afraid the joke is on you my friend.
The PTB has already lost the astral war....and what happens in the astral is by natural, unstoppable, LAW, passed through to this place, here.
You see their maneuvers? and how weak their hold on our minds has become? and how people who were so deeply asleep they refused, were in denial, of these things...are now talking about them?
even puppets like Rush and Beck, have turned! If you think we CAN'T...then you fail to realize..WE ALREADY HAVE

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 05, 2010 1:18 pm » by Otomon

oldsoul wrote:"he who laughs last, laughs best"
I'm afraid the joke is on you my friend.
The PTB has already lost the astral war....and what happens in the astral is by natural, unstoppable, LAW, passed through to this place, here.
You see their maneuvers? and how weak their hold on our minds has become? and how people who were so deeply asleep they refused, were in denial, of these things...are now talking about them?
even puppets like Rush and Beck, have turned! If you think we CAN'T...then you fail to realize..WE ALREADY HAVE

So is the world going to end like this weekend? :alien51:
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Initiate

PostFri Nov 05, 2010 2:19 pm » by Memccool

seriously
Hi, how are you today? Would u like a tall glass of SHUT THE F*CK UP!!!!

Writer

PostFri Nov 05, 2010 2:37 pm » by Korokopi

try laugh ur head off while ur at it and go back to lullaby tinseltown...wanker;)

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 05, 2010 3:22 pm » by Otomon

korokopi wrote:try laugh ur head off while ur at it and go back to lullaby tinseltown...wanker;)

Why are you posting? Geez this is one of the "cons" of the internet,any retarded monkey can log in and post and think people care about what they have to say.

TRY HARDER!!!

@memcool:

Why would this be a joke?
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Initiate

PostFri Nov 05, 2010 3:26 pm » by Mikeizon

your selena sig is just too much oto

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 05, 2010 3:28 pm » by Otomon

mikeizon wrote:your selena sig is just too much oto

Shit Did it take it too far again? :cry:

Initiate

PostFri Nov 05, 2010 3:32 pm » by Mikeizon

i collapsed laughing when i opened this thread just put it that way lol

PreviousNext