I laugh my ass off.

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 05, 2010 3:34 pm » by lamonema

otomon wrote:All of you think you can fight the establishment,you cant do anything at all,you are just falling right into their trap of fear,good job!

Open to the truth and realize how pathetic it is,surrender and take your punishment like the slaves you are.

HAHAHA!

Evidently most don't see your sarcasm, no matter how thick you put it on. :lol:

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 05, 2010 3:35 pm » by Otomon

lamonema wrote:
otomon wrote:All of you think you can fight the establishment,you cant do anything at all,you are just falling right into their trap of fear,good job!

Open to the truth and realize how pathetic it is,surrender and take your punishment like the slaves you are.

HAHAHA!

Evidently most don't see your sarcasm, no matter how thick you put it on. :lol:

The funny thing is that I actually made this thread on my first week on DTV and I was serious!
Its weird how things change..... coming back to this now I realize how silly I was! :alien51:
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 05, 2010 3:40 pm » by lamonema

Hey man we all researve the right to turn over a new leaf, at least i know i do anyway. I get it, cuz i've been there. :)

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 05, 2010 3:44 pm » by lamonema

BTW oto my handicapped sister saw Selena on TV the other day, and she told our mom while i was on the phone, that she don't like her, and to turn the channel. I didn't know what to say so i said nothing. It's not like her to not like anyone, just sayin. :think:

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 05, 2010 3:47 pm » by Otomon

lamonema wrote:BTW oto my handicapped sister saw Selena on TV the other day, and she told our mom while i was on the phone, that she don't like her, and to turn the channel. I didn't know what to say so i said nothing. It's not like her to not like anyone, just sayin. :think:

Did you ask her why she did not like her? This might be crucial..atleast for me!!
Heh... funny that you should mention your sister.... the synchro rates on this forum are reaching and all time high!
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 05, 2010 3:54 pm » by lamonema

otomon wrote:
lamonema wrote:BTW oto my handicapped sister saw Selena on TV the other day, and she told our mom while i was on the phone, that she don't like her, and to turn the channel. I didn't know what to say so i said nothing. It's not like her to not like anyone, just sayin. :think:

Did you ask her why she did not like her? This might be crucial..atleast for me!!
Heh... funny that you should mention your sister.... the synchro rates on this forum are reaching and all time high!

She said she more or less wears her spirit on her face.

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 05, 2010 3:56 pm » by Otomon

lamonema wrote:
otomon wrote:

She said she more or less wears her spirit on her face.

ImageImageImage

Sometimes the things we love the most are what are hurting us the most,it takes great will to overcome your stubbornness and understand the change that needs to be made....

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 05, 2010 4:10 pm » by lamonema

Is it bad that she sees Selena in this way, i dunno, but my sister is the most gentle person i've ever known. For her to say something like this is beyond rare, in fact she now only watches nature programs, especially ones about elephants. I was shocked when this profound statement came from a mind deemed as failure to thrive. However i've always known that she sees things, for what they are, and would never exagerate or even tell a bold faced lie. She's not built that way, my sister is pure, in ever fashion, something that is venomously protected. It just seemed very concidental. :?

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 05, 2010 4:16 pm » by Otomon

lamonema wrote:Is it bad that she sees Selena in this way, i dunno, but my sister is the most gentle person i've ever known. For her to say something like this is beyond rare, in fact she now only watches nature programs, especially ones about elephants. I was shocked when this profound statement came from a mind deemed as failure to thrive. However i've always known that she sees things, for what they are, and would never exagerate or even tell a bold faced lie. She's not built that way, my sister is pure, in ever fashion, something that is venomously protected. It just seemed very concidental. :?

I don't doubt you my friend... I honestly believe you 100%.
Your sister was able to see through the lies ...a skill most of us lack because of the same way we have been programmed...

Just let your sister know that somewhere in the world there is a little mexican who says "thank you"

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 05, 2010 4:26 pm » by lamonema

otomon wrote:
lamonema wrote:Is it bad that she sees Selena in this way, i dunno, but my sister is the most gentle person i've ever known. For her to say something like this is beyond rare, in fact she now only watches nature programs, especially ones about elephants. I was shocked when this profound statement came from a mind deemed as failure to thrive. However i've always known that she sees things, for what they are, and would never exagerate or even tell a bold faced lie. She's not built that way, my sister is pure, in ever fashion, something that is venomously protected. It just seemed very concidental. :?

I don't doubt you my friend... I honestly believe you 100%.
Your sister was able to see through the lies ...a skill most of us lack because of the same way we have been programmed...

Just let your sister know that somewhere in the world there is a little mexican who says "thank you"

No problem, man. Any other entertainment personality she mentions i'll post it. Oh wait she also "dislikes" exact word, Miley Cyrus as well, and feels bad for Brittany Spears, and cried for Anna Nichole Smith and Lady Diana.

PreviousNext