I'm a Super Christian

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 26, 2012 10:02 am » by Evildweeb

Iwanci wrote:yeah I think i get it.. some guy, speaking like a 'gangster' with an accent... saying he is a super christian and the has 100 commandments that he follows but the reality is that he doesn't bla bla

but why is this newsworthy? or is it just meant to be comical?

:bang; <------ me and my wall

Sorry, didn't mean to be so callous.

It is not newsworthy.

It is a statement of comedy and that's all. Yes, we here at DTV do have a sense of humor and sometimes these little tidbits will turn up expressing such.

It wasn't meant to be a philosophical debate, it is a presentation of the stupidity of the human species - and this is one of my own personal examples of this effort.

In fact, he isn't trying to promote any philosophy, he is definitely doing the whole gangsta thingy solely for the edification of those of us who get the fact that the whole gangsta thingy is way the fuck over.

Actually, I for one believe the whole gangsta thingy was never a real thing to begin with, but thats just me.

So, I suppose the humor here is the fact of a white guy trying to pull off the whole gangsta thingy as a comedy bit.

The only thing he needs, is to show his pants hanging off his ass like the other 9 billion gangstas.

But we haven't gone there yet.

Cheers buddy

:cheers:

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 26, 2012 10:06 am » by Iwanci

Phew .. for a minute there I thought something went over my head... :mrgreen:

all good my friend...

:flop:
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 26, 2012 2:35 pm » by monica44

He sounds just like the silly little tarts in Bristol who think its cool to speak patwa, [Jamaican gangster yardy speak] white girls trying to sound like black men, ugh, he did a bang on impression of it.....shudders..
The even more hilarious part of that is the yardies think these girls are stupid too...
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Initiate

PostThu Jul 26, 2012 3:42 pm » by Bandanko

[quote="monica44"]He sounds just like the silly little tarts in Bristol who think its cool to speak patwa, [Jamaican gangster yardy speak] white girls trying to sound like black men, ugh, he did a bang on impression of it.....quote]

I have jamaican mates and i LOVE doing the patois, but i am a 36 year old half italian man so its not AS stupid...

when i read the title i was hoping he would have a cape :(

Previous