I'm a Super Christian

Upload to Disclose.tv

on Jul 25, 2012 by OGFurious

The answer to your questions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFDVdtJu_qU

:flop:

:cheers:

:peep:

Beer acquisition continues up to the point of some form of saturation and is driven on a course directed by the path of least resistance to the fridge

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jul 26, 2012 8:28 am » by *WillEase*

"Whatever"...hysterical!
PEACE, PEACE...BUT THERE IS NO PEACE!

Initiate

PostThu Jul 26, 2012 9:07 am » by Sentientseed

Amazing how one person can deliver multiple accents at once. Couldn't figure if he was trying for Louisiana Boyou accent, Redneck/Hillybilly, Ghetto, or far north. Seems he is Northern originally though just from this video, whether that be Northern Americas or Northern Greater Britiannias. I have no clue. For all I know though, dude could be from anywhere and I still have no clue what particular sound he was going for.
"There is more than just one answer to these questions pointing me in a crooked line. The less I seek my source for some definite...the closer I am to fine!"~Indigo girls

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 26, 2012 9:09 am » by Evildweeb

Sentientseed wrote:Amazing how one person can deliver multiple accents at once. Couldn't figure if he was trying for Louisiana Boyou accent, Redneck/Hillybilly, Ghetto, or far north. Seems he is Northern originally though just from this video, whether that be Northern Americas or Northern Greater Britiannias. I have no clue. For all I know though, dude could be from anywhere and I still have no clue what particular sound he was going for.

Mister Leysen comes from South Africa.

So, nice shot but no cigar.

He actually has a base Dutch accent which tips the whole thing off.

Cheers buddy.

:cheers:

Beer acquisition continues up to the point of some form of saturation and is driven on a course directed by the path of least resistance to the fridge

Initiate

PostThu Jul 26, 2012 9:18 am » by Sentientseed

From physical appearance and what seemed to me to be a base of IrishFrenchCanadian I would picture him playing hockey somewhere in Canada. :D But it seemed he was trying to make fun of southerners and/or Ghetto and and couldn't nail down an accent. Sounded bizarre to me and that is what made me laugh more than anything. :)
"There is more than just one answer to these questions pointing me in a crooked line. The less I seek my source for some definite...the closer I am to fine!"~Indigo girls

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jul 26, 2012 9:20 am » by *WillEase*

Sentientseed wrote:From physical appearance and what seemed to me to be a base of IrishFrenchCanadian I would picture him playing hockey somewhere in Canada. :D But it seemed he was trying to make fun of southerners and/or Ghetto and and couldn't nail down an accent. Sounded bizarre to me and that is what made me laugh more than anything. :)

I think that was the point.
PEACE, PEACE...BUT THERE IS NO PEACE!

Initiate

PostThu Jul 26, 2012 9:33 am » by Sentientseed

I know it was meant to be funny but if he is that good to blend a variety of accents on the fly like that intentionally....then it is more than funny....that is talent. But it seemed accidental which made it much funnier. It wasn't what he was talking about that made me laugh because the blend of accents over rode that. It was the blend of accents itself that I found funny and also made me try to figure out by mere guess where he was from. Obviously I was .....um.....miles away. :)

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 26, 2012 9:37 am » by Iwanci

Sorry, what exactly was the point of that video clip? Funny?Stupid? Or did it have some greater meaning for the 1.5 minutes of my life I just wasted watching it?

:mrgreen:

add to that another 1 minute I just wasted typing my feedback...

wow.. 2.5 minutes I will never get back...
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 26, 2012 9:51 am » by Evildweeb

Iwanci wrote:Sorry, what exactly was the point of that video clip? Funny?Stupid? Or did it have some greater meaning for the 1.5 minutes of my life I just wasted watching it?

:mrgreen:

add to that another 1 minute I just wasted typing my feedback...

wow.. 2.5 minutes I will never get back...

If it has to be explained, you didn't get it.

:bang;

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 26, 2012 9:54 am » by Iwanci

yeah I think i get it.. some guy, speaking like a 'gangster' with an accent... saying he is a super christian and the has 100 commandments that he follows but the reality is that he doesn't bla bla

but why is this newsworthy? or is it just meant to be comical?

:bang; <------ me and my wall
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Next