I'm at a loss for words

PostMon Dec 07, 2009 6:49 pm » by Handmade

concrete wrote:
lehmanaid wrote:Israel doesn't CHOOSE to Bomb civillian institutions,Palestinian insurgents CHOOSE to fire rockets at Israel from the rooftops of Hospitals and Schools,knowing that when Israel strikes back at the positions that innocent women and children will be killed and they get their prized"photo op" charging Israel with the slaughter of the innocents.

Wow. Palestinian insurgents. Thats a new one. How exactly do you insurge a home?

I suppose that the IAF has a hard time understanding the difference between UN (although they are impotent fucks) buildings and a guy launching a rocket.
I can see the confusion.

Killing a people, to get at a man?

A bit harsh. Ain't it?

Upload to Disclose.tv

They fired rockets from the school !!,
Lucky for me its on video, otherwise people could actually believe in your cheap propaganda

Writer

PostMon Dec 07, 2009 6:59 pm » by Damic

yo concrete,i just figured out whats really behind all the crap between
isreal and palestein.its got nothing to do with religion or politics or whos
figs are sweeter.look at the maps from past to present.its all about beach
front property.what if we put a wall around florida and declared that the real
jewish homeland.just a thought

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 07, 2009 7:02 pm » by Heinousone

damic wrote:I understand your frustration and anger concrete but what do we do to stop
this shite?

We start with the dismantling of organizations here at home that serve to support Israel so that it feels it can do as it wishes without any condemnation. The first such organization should be taken down anyways, ceasing their aid to Israel here at home would be a nice bonus.

That organization is Goldman Sachs.

Do not bother with the obvious political organizations, they are made to draw your attention and your efforts onto them. Bypass the obvious distractions and go for the heart people.

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 07, 2009 7:03 pm » by Heinousone

handmade wrote:
concrete wrote:
lehmanaid wrote:Israel doesn't CHOOSE to Bomb civillian institutions,Palestinian insurgents CHOOSE to fire rockets at Israel from the rooftops of Hospitals and Schools,knowing that when Israel strikes back at the positions that innocent women and children will be killed and they get their prized"photo op" charging Israel with the slaughter of the innocents.

Wow. Palestinian insurgents. Thats a new one. How exactly do you insurge a home?

I suppose that the IAF has a hard time understanding the difference between UN (although they are impotent fucks) buildings and a guy launching a rocket.
I can see the confusion.

Killing a people, to get at a man?

A bit harsh. Ain't it?

Upload to Disclose.tv

They fired rockets from the school !!,
Lucky for me its on video, otherwise people could actually believe in your cheap propaganda

Someday you may find yourself doing the same thing.

Initiate

PostMon Dec 07, 2009 7:41 pm » by Aquarius

Ya it's definately Palestinians that are the original aggressors in this conflict. Why wouldn't they pick a fight randomly with the Jewish state? Of course war and the annihilation of ones people is way more fun than farming the fields and raising a family on ones land in peace. I mean history shows us that the Jews are a very passive, warm and welcoming race of people that look kindly on different cultures and creeds. :peep:
God is a comedian, playing to an audience that is afraid to laugh

Initiate

PostMon Dec 07, 2009 8:19 pm » by Nuffrespect

nice people live there

Upload to Disclose.tv

Guts are important. Your guts are what digest things. But it is your brains that tell you which things to swallow and which not to swallow.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Dec 07, 2009 9:47 pm » by Cornbread714

It's a sad, fucked-up situation.

I'm sick of Israeli policy, US meddling in the Mid-East, Islamic sectarian violence...all of it.

It's just a continuing bloody trail to nowhere. :bang;
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Previous