I'm at a loss for words

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 06, 2009 7:01 pm » by Proto

Nahal Oz, located in Gaza's north and just east of Gaza City, has been the site or in the vicinity of a number of deadly attacks carried out by Palestinian militants. The terminal itself is visibly damaged from a mortar attack in 2008.

you are blind man ...
i wonder what would happened if those attacks where successful
and the whole site would have burst in flames and explosions .
obviously you would have blamed israel for that too .

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 06, 2009 7:50 pm » by Proto

concrete wrote:Just in case.

Kinda beats home made rockets.

Doesn't it?

I can't and won't condone what has been done in the past. But. Fuck sake.
COLLECTIVE PUNISHMENT does not make any government look good.
For all that would defend this. Remember two things.

Years ago. There was a religious group (race) who suffered from collective punishment. The world stood up then (well most of them).

who's spinning now ?

concrete wrote:Seriously.

Would you bite the hand that feeds you?

what does that exactly suppose to mean ? yep ,it was proven on many occasions that
the radicals will bite the hand that feeds them .

concrete wrote:Live a week with no heat, or means to cook.
If it happened to you. What would you do?

let me remind you that humanity existed long enough without gas .
if that would happened to me then i would have make a cozy little fire outside
and use it to cook .
actually i lived like that for quite a while out of choice .

Initiate

PostSun Dec 06, 2009 9:21 pm » by Kilaspy

Is this the answer as to why the Jews are so disliked around the world, and always fighting with someone.
I came across this item which I thought might be of interest, anyway it makes you think.

In his book, L'antisémitisme son histoire et ses causes, published in 1894, noted Jewish author, Bernard Lazare, stated the following with regard to these expulsions of Jews, "If this hostility, even aversion, had only been shown towards the Jews at one period and in one country, it would be easy to unravel the limited causes of this anger, but this race has been on the contrary an object of hatred to all the peoples among whom it has established itself. It must be therefore, since the enemies of the Jews belonged to the most diverse races, since they lived in countries very distant from each other; since they were ruled by very different laws, governed by opposite principles, since they had neither the same morals, nor the same customs, since they were animated by unlike dispositions which did not permit them to judge of anything in the same way, it must be therefore that the general cause of anti-Semitism has always resided in Israel itself and not in those who have fought against Israel." Professor Jesse H. Holmes, writing in, "The American Hebrew," expressed the following similar sentiments, "It can hardly be an accident that antagonism directed against the Jews is to be found pretty much everywhere in the world where Jews and non-Jews are associated. And as the Jews are the common element of the situation it would seem probable, on the face of it, that the cause will be found in them rather than in the widely varying groups which feel this antagonism."
Just in Europe and Russia alone, the Jews have been banished 47 times in the last 1,000 years:

Mainz, 1012
France, 1182
Upper Bavaria, 1276
England, 1290
France, 1306
France, 1322
Saxony, 1349
Hungary, 1360
Belgium, 1370
Slovakia, 1380
France, 1394
Austria, 1420
Lyons, 1420
Cologne, 1424
Mainz, 1438
Augsburg, 1438
Upper Bavaria, 1442
Netherlands, 1444
Brandenburg, 1446
Mainz, 1462
Lithuania, 1495
Portugal, 1496
Naples, 1496
Navarre, 1498
Nuremberg, 1498
Brandenburg, 1510
Prussia, 1510
Genoa, 1515
Naples, 1533
Italy, 1540
Naples, 1541
Prague, 1541
Genoa, 1550
Bavaria, 1551
Prague, 1557
Papal States, 1569
Hungary, 1582
Hamburg, 1649
Vienna, 1669
Slovakia, 1744
Mainz, 1483
Warsaw, 1483
Spain, 1492
Italy, 1492
Moravia, 1744
Bohemia, 1744
Moscow, 1891

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 06, 2009 9:56 pm » by kentrb

hitler was a jew,he killed himself(supposedly)
for me,this sums it all up.on the surface,hitler was a monster.we judge books by their covers.
the jews need monsters.we need something to fear.
you tell tell your child that there is no such thing as monsters.when i was a child,i remember watching a show called world at war.5 years old and i get to watch bulldozers pushing thousands of dead folks into mass graves.fucked up.war at world aint pretty.
40 years later,i hear same gas companies,same armorment companies,same bankers all backed both sides of this war.no treason.wtf. the austwich gas chamber museum was supposedly built after the war.hmmm.war is horrible,thats my thought on it.
project paperclip.wtf.and hitler,one man gets all the blame.

same thing is happening in isreal and palistine.same books with different covers.the battle for your opinion.and we are not even there.so are opinions are meaningless.
lets flame the lie and leave each other alone.maybe get together and figure out why the liars want us to hate each other so much.
a funny thing is most of us already know.we are just affraid of monsters and the monster is
US.
peace

Writer

PostMon Dec 07, 2009 5:31 pm » by Damic

I understand your frustration and anger concrete but what do we do to stop
this shite?

Writer

PostMon Dec 07, 2009 5:35 pm » by Lehmanaid

Hmmmmm,
I recall a story I read a while back. I'm not exactly sure where it was,I think somewhere in the WestBank.Israel agreed to withdraw and hand over the land to the Palestinians.
The Isreli government,after lengthy debate,agreed to leave HUNDREDS of hydroponic green houses for the Palestinians,in order for them to be able to grow themselves food.
Now,I also remember a quote,it goes something like this........
" Give a man a fish,and he feeds himself for a day,Teach a man to fish and he feeds himself for life"
The Palestinians were even GIVEN the "Fishing Rod"so to speak aka Greenhouses.
I remember the pictures from that story.....a rush of Palestinians promptly dismantelling the said Greenhouses and running off with panes of glass and metal pipes in essence taking the proverbial "fishing pole" and snapping it over their knee and tossing it in the river.
THEN demanding FISH!!
Untill the Palestinians come to the conclusion that they cannot expect on one hand,Israel to provide them with everything they need to live,and in the other,retain the "right" to fire rockets indescriminately into Israel all willy-nilly,then I suppose they will continue to suffer Israels"right" to fight back. Israel doesn't CHOOSE to Bomb civillian institutions,Palestinian insurgents CHOOSE to fire rockets at Israel from the rooftops of Hospitals and Schools,knowing that when Israel strikes back at the positions that innocent women and children will be killed and they get their prized"photo op" charging Israel with the slaughter of the innocents.
Palestinians,themselves,are responsible for their situation and the blood that flows in the streets!!They have chosen the quality of life they live.If things are so intolerable,why have they not risen up against those responsible for the conditions there?
I personally would rather die on my feet than to live on my knees at the hands of those who have chosen my destiny for me,I would rather LIVE in co-operation than in conflict.
Obviously,Palestinians are incapable of either,regardless of whether they are in charge or not.
If I try to help you while you lay dying,and you spit in my face ,I will turn and walk away ,leaving you to your slow death.If you fire a rocket at me as I walk away,I will turn back and smash yer freakin skull in with a rock..
just my 2 cents :hell:

Master Conspirator

PostMon Dec 07, 2009 5:54 pm » by Lowsix

lehmanaid wrote:If I try to help you while you lay dying,and you spit in my face ,I will turn and walk away ,leaving you to your slow death.If you fire a rocket at me as I walk away,I will turn back and smash yer freakin skull in with a rock..
just my 2 cents :hell:

Please allow me to translate his non-english and awkward phrasing, and clarify the context from which his statement is clearly twice removed.:

"If i have aimed my weapon at you, shot you or your child, and then approached you, and you are angry... I will leave you to die. If i allow ambulances to retrieve you, i will then simply stop them with a roadblock, preventing your treatment. If you or your family retaliate for that humiliation and painful degrading death, or our bombing, shelling, walling, gassing, blocking or uprooting olive groves and your means of self-sufficiency and retention of Dignity, I will crush you like a bug.

And if you dismantle the greenhouse to replace the windows either shot out by snipers, concussion grenades or settlers, or broken from the sonic booms of the low altitude passes made by antagonizing pilots in american f-16s, I will repeatedly and defiantly declare that you ARE ungrateful animals as we have always rationally explained to the world.

Once we begin to see you as animals, we become much more brazen and unrepentant....since it is much easier (and more acceptable and even encouraged) to Kill an obstinate, filthy animal, than a human.."

The meaning has been clarified in the translation.
Thank you.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 07, 2009 6:07 pm » by kentrb

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2UE4GWfB58[/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2UE4GWfB58
supposed to be a girl standing up to soldiers,but i dont see it.
maybe a computer glitch
peace

Writer

PostMon Dec 07, 2009 6:13 pm » by Damic

amen(no offence)my brother

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 07, 2009 6:19 pm » by Proto

LowSix wrote:
"If i have aimed my weapon at you and shot you ,after you attacked me , my woman and child , and then approached you, and you are attacking me,... I will leave you to die. If i allow ambulances to retrieve you, and you use them to smuggle weapons and terrorists ,i will then simply stop them with a roadblock, or blow them up . If you and your militants extremist's friends insisting on taking the path of violence and carry on with the cycle of painful and degrading death, expect more of our bombing, shelling, walling, blocking .

And if you dismantle the greenhouse and replace them with weapon production factories, and terrorist training grounds , I will repeatedly and defiantly declare that you ARE ungrateful .

Once again you accuse us of being animals, ....since it is much easier (and more acceptable and even encouraged) to Kill an obstinate, filthy animal, than a human.."

The meaning has been clarified in the translation.
Thank you.

fixed it for you :flop:

Next