I'm blind. What the fuck is a racist?

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 22, 2013 2:21 am » by Toxic32

How do you describe what a black person looks like to a blind person? I want you to be a racist and I'm always looking for new friends . I'm the blind man by the way and I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about! convince me that you are right and explain to me why I should be a racist? I will be, I'm always looking to kick a down a new door.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 22, 2013 2:31 am » by Malogg

Toxic32 wrote:How do you describe what a black person looks like to a blind person? I want you to be a racist and I'm always looking for new friends . I'm the blind man by the way and I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about! convince me that you are right and explain to me why I should be a racist? I will be, I'm always looking to kick a down a new door.

Looking with whoms eyes bahahaha :lol:
Yeap go call your local police officers filthy pigs bahahaha Ima sure that would be the answer you would never forget :flop:

Yer pretty good on the ole braille keyboard for a blind f@cker eh
:lol:

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 22, 2013 2:34 am » by Toxic32

Malogg wrote:
Toxic32 wrote:How do you describe what a black person looks like to a blind person? I want you to be a racist and I'm always looking for new friends . I'm the blind man by the way and I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about! convince me that you are right and explain to me why I should be a racist? I will be, I'm always looking to kick a down a new door.

Looking with whoms eyes bahahaha :lol:
Yeap go call your local police officers filthy pigs bahahaha Ima sure that would be the answer you would never forget :flop:

Yer pretty good on the ole braille keyboard for a blind f@cker eh
:lol:

:cheers:

Shit happens. :flop:
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 22, 2013 2:52 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 22, 2013 2:59 am » by Toxic32

Fatdogmendoza wrote:Image

I posted five subjects tonight. One you interpreted as a black lead thread. Not at all. Take another look and let go of your defensive outlook. Take the question at face value don't put your outlook on what other people think as a bench mark on what is.

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 22, 2013 12:22 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Toxic32 wrote:
Fatdogmendoza wrote:Image

I posted five subjects tonight. One you interpreted as a black lead thread. Not at all. Take another look and let go of your defensive outlook. Take the question at face value don't put your outlook on what other people think as a bench mark on what is.

Look Tox, There are some masters of being Devils advocate on this Forum, Spock being one of them...You are not... :flop:

Super Moderator

PostSun Dec 22, 2013 2:06 pm » by Slith

Toxic32 wrote: convince me that you are right and explain to me why I should be a racist

If you need convincing, then you're not a racist at heart. Blind or not

I'm in desperate need of a 6 month vacation... twice a year.

Super Moderator

PostSun Dec 22, 2013 2:20 pm » by Spock

Fatdogmendoza wrote:Look Tox, There are some masters of being Devils advocate on this Forum, Spock being one of them...You are not... :flop:

To be quite honest, I do not play the devil's advocate as often as you think. I know you have thought that for a long time and I believe the reason for that is because you just can not understand how somebody can have the conclusions I have in certain situations.

But I'll admit, I have done it, but very rarely - and typically it comes down to the marijuana argument. Truth be known, I would smoke it regularly if I liked the way it made me feel, but I don't, I can't stand it - and, I personal witness to how marijuana stops the maturity level of people that smoke it habitually. I see the downside of it, I know that for people that smoke, having a stash is priority #1 in their lives. But I concede that if someone can afford it, and it doesn't get in the way of work or family, it can be a nice relaxant. So I prefer to make fun of people that smoke it, for my own personal enjoyment, because I know I will ultimately win the argument, unless we're talking about for medicinal purposes.

I believe marijuana should be legalized, and that the prisons should be emptied of marijuana offenders. But until that and I continue to read posts from people that's life consist of video games and weed - I'm going to hound them - because it's fun.

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 22, 2013 2:28 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Spock wrote:
Fatdogmendoza wrote:Look Tox, There are some masters of being Devils advocate on this Forum, Spock being one of them...You are not... :flop:

To be quite honest, I do not play the devil's advocate as often as you think. I know you have thought that for a long time and I believe the reason for that is because you just can not understand how somebody can have the conclusions I have in certain situations.

But I'll admit, I have done it, but very rarely - and typically it comes down to the marijuana argument. Truth be known, I would smoke it regularly if I liked the way it made me feel, but I don't, I can't stand it - and, I personal witness to how marijuana stops the maturity level of people that smoke it habitually. I see the downside of it, I know that for people that smoke, having a stash is priority #1 in their lives. But I concede that if someone can afford it, and it doesn't get in the way of work or family, it can be a nice relaxant. So I prefer to make fun of people that smoke it, for my own personal enjoyment, because I know I will ultimately win the argument, unless we're talking about for medicinal purposes.

I believe marijuana should be legalized, and that the prisons should be emptied of marijuana offenders. But until that and I continue to read posts from people that's life consist of video games and weed - I'm going to hound them - because it's fun.

Spock I can believe you have come to certain conclusions for certain situations, I have on many subjects also, that would probably shock a few forum members..But thats for another day...