I'm not even pissed off anymore

Initiate

PostSat Jul 20, 2013 9:47 am » by Poppa_pygar

The57ironman wrote:
Master Otoel wrote:Hmms she reminds me of that other guy who used to get on DTV from a bar and just rant...anyone remember his name?

..if you weren't such an idiot ...you wouldn't be such an idiot....your last chance just ran out...

Oh i hope so, i've had enough of his ramblings, and confrontational Blurb. I hope he gets a job as the Village idiot, that's all he is fit for.
If you're talking behind my back, you're in a good position to kiss my ass! Image

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 20, 2013 2:46 pm » by Noentry

Dragonlady8 wrote:well.i must say,being temporarily semi disabled and relying on a wheel chair to get me around ,did'nt fu@king bloody work to good....But it did me reason for thought...I hope I spelled 'temporarily'right.after all I am an angry Canadian...hahaha. I still have hope that The English Language might be spoken and even written in history.this 'new' internet language thats evolving with our youth in NOT a good thing.why the fu@k is EVERYTHING abbreviated now.Is everybody to lazy to think????I see a neighbourhood that walks around texting,talking on cell phones and look like zompies.they only communicate though facebook.and don't even answer their land phone.
For example..when I was 4 I knew how to swim,tell time,ride a byke,say my alphabit,and the time tables,and print my name.Now ask what a time table is.... lol.
I am very sad for the future of my grandchildren..

sorry for the rant... but I felt at home here..

thanks to all...

:cheers:

FYI DBA, INCYDK YGTI, L8TR.

LOL

http://www.internetslang.com/

I agree with you Dragonlady8

I wish you good health, hope you get better soon.
:hugging:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 20, 2013 3:00 pm » by Phoenix rising

Dragonlady its one of the reasons i got rid of my mobile phone, what do i get in return, fcukin liberation my dear and worth every penny, i can go out and enjoy nature and get no bother, i have no self importance so i don't crave attention :hugging: :flop:
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 20, 2013 3:05 pm » by Kinninigan

Phoenix rising wrote:Dragonlady its one of the reasons i got rid of my mobile phone, what do i get in return, fcukin liberation my dear and worth every penny, i can go out and enjoy nature and get no bother, i have no self importance so i don't crave attention :hugging: :flop:

me too!

people look at me like i have magic powers because I MEMORIZE phone numbers because I dont use a cell phone

or people try to "text" my land line :ohno: and wonder why it wont go through sometimes!

on a plus note i was crossing the street one day and the light turned red so i stopped walking and some hot chick who was texting on her iphone walked right into me from behind

i felt two boobs press against my back :love: she was so embarresed she would not even look at me

i probley saved her from walking into traffic!

on a bad note i almost got ran over by people on cell phones a few times who blew stop signs
:hell:

It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 20, 2013 3:13 pm » by Phoenix rising

sounds like she left a double impression on you brother Kinny :lol:

yeah woman are great at multitasking, putting on there makeup looking into the rear view mirror while texting and controlling the car steering wheel with their knees :bang; :bang; :lol: :flop:
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 20, 2013 3:50 pm » by Webcat

Kinninigan wrote:
Phoenix rising wrote:Dragonlady its one of the reasons i got rid of my mobile phone, what do i get in return, fcukin liberation my dear and worth every penny, i can go out and enjoy nature and get no bother, i have no self importance so i don't crave attention :hugging: :flop:

me too!

people look at me like i have magic powers because I MEMORIZE phone numbers because I dont use a cell phone

or people try to "text" my land line :ohno: and wonder why it wont go through sometimes!

on a plus note i was crossing the street one day and the light turned red so i stopped walking and some hot chick who was texting on her iphone walked right into me from behind

i felt two boobs press against my back :love: she was so embarresed she would not even look at me

i probley saved her from walking into traffic!

on a bad note i almost got ran over by people on cell phones a few times who blew stop signs
:hell:

I did something similar last summer, too busy texting on my phone, I sat down on a park bench that had a couple of people already on it.

I sat straight down on their McDonalds - coke and burgers all over my bottom. They were really good about it - they just kept laughing.......... :oops:

:roll:

Initiate

PostSat Jul 20, 2013 3:53 pm » by Dragonlady8

I also gave up my cell phone,I didn't really feel the need to be reached at all times.I enjoy the freedom.people don't realize that they are slaves to all their social media..another thing that bothers me is that I have to listen to them talking loud in a restaurant on their cell phone while trying to have a nice meal.GRRRRRRR

Dogs never lie.............

Initiate

PostSat Jul 20, 2013 4:04 pm » by Lips of Lucifer

after all I am an angry Canadian...hahaha.

I love your Post...I always thought enraged Canadians looked like this...

:hugging:

Big hug!

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 20, 2013 4:15 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Poppa_pygar wrote:
The57ironman wrote:
Master Otoel wrote:Hmms she reminds me of that other guy who used to get on DTV from a bar and just rant...anyone remember his name?

..if you weren't such an idiot ...you wouldn't be such an idiot....your last chance just ran out...

Oh i hope so, i've had enough of his ramblings, and confrontational Blurb. I hope he gets a job as the Village idiot, that's all he is fit for.

Well poppa, wish in one hand and shit in the other, see which weighs the heaviest...At least Oto's rantings are interesting. I know him personally and he is an intelligent funny young guy..Dont forget mate, you have out grown your welcome on more than one occasion but have been welcomed back by the community...Hes been around a long time considering his tender years and will hopefully be around in one guise or another for a bit longer at the very least....

Initiate

PostSat Jul 20, 2013 6:46 pm » by Poppa_pygar

[quote=

Well poppa, wish in one hand and shit in the other, see which weighs the heaviest...At least Oto's rantings are interesting. I know him personally and he is an intelligent funny young guy..Dont forget mate, you have out grown your welcome on more than one occasion but have been welcomed back by the community...Hes been around a long time considering his tender years and will hopefully be around in one guise or another for a bit longer at the very least....[/quote]

Well FD I'm not your mate, and secondly I have outgrown my welcomed only once as you put it. It's all in the past so i don't know what you had to bring that up for. Conversation ended.
If you're talking behind my back, you're in a good position to kiss my ass! Image

PreviousNext