I'm not even pissed off anymore

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 20, 2013 7:45 pm » by Mydogma

Dragonlady8 wrote:RATRODROB thats what makes me worry the most.I want my grandchildren to at least .know basic life skills.thind is its not being teached in any school.

School isn't to teach, its to repeat after me, repeat the same old crap...I'm from northern ont and I want my kids to learn to hunt fish, trap and moreso teach them that 90 percent of what they are learning is usless contorted truthes...but I certainly agree with you that its a new age of thinking for the kids being born in this generation...but at the end of the day does it really matter if spell things right...that's the game of the colonial legalise bs..dot your is and cross your ts...none of our education has helped us avoid the tyranical superpowers that own us lock stock annd barrel..our grandkids tooo cheers
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 20, 2013 7:58 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Poppa_pygar wrote:[quote=

Well poppa, wish in one hand and shit in the other, see which weighs the heaviest...At least Oto's rantings are interesting. I know him personally and he is an intelligent funny young guy..Dont forget mate, you have out grown your welcome on more than one occasion but have been welcomed back by the community...Hes been around a long time considering his tender years and will hopefully be around in one guise or another for a bit longer at the very least....

Well FD I'm not your mate, and secondly I have outgrown my welcomed only once as you put it. It's all in the past so i don't know what you had to bring that up for. Conversation ended.[/quote]

Mate was a misused metaphor ''Mate''. One: I brought up the past because it was relevant, you are a miserable old bastard. Two: you are a bigoted miserable old Bastard, Three: I am Mr FD to YOU and you only, Four: I started so I will finish, I dictate when the conversation has ended..........It has ended.. :mrgreen:

Thought you might be interested in this ''MATE''

Definition..

(Boat-man): A giant pussy who is afraid of something that is not even real, like take for example zombies, often gets beat up or abused.
i.e That Boatman was running away from a ''UNICORN'' the other day.

Initiate

PostSat Jul 20, 2013 8:22 pm » by Poppa_pygar

I'm not a Bastard i was born in wedlock, Was you?. I'm tempted to tell the Mods. Weather you meant it Metaphorically or what it's a serious accusation
All the other stuff you pontificated about doesn't mean Jack shit to me, i can understand what you say yes but it doesn't mean anything. It's a bitch when you are proved wrong, you don't like it do you?.
Welcome to my Foes list.
If you're talking behind my back, you're in a good position to kiss my ass! Image

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 20, 2013 8:35 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Poppa_pygar wrote:I'm not a Bastard i was born in wedlock, Was you?. I'm tempted to tell the Mods. Weather you meant it Metaphorically or what it's a serious accusation
All the other stuff you pontificated about doesn't mean Jack shit to me, i can understand what you say yes but it doesn't mean anything. It's a bitch when you are proved wrong, you don't like it do you?.
Welcome to my Foes list.

Tempted to tell the Mods??, How fucking old are you. ''Mummy that boy over there called me a bad name''. I wasn't aware that a bastard was a child born out of wedlock, That proudly makes me one then..You can stick your foes list up your old wrinkly ask me no questions..You are a joker of the worst 'Roy Chubby Brown' kind living in your own little fantasy world permanently stuck in that anorak you so proudly display..Go forth and multiply 'MATE'..asshole.. :badair:

Previous