I'm not even pissed off anymore

Initiate

PostSat Jul 20, 2013 5:37 am » by Dragonlady8

well.i must say,being temporarily semi disabled and relying on a wheel chair to get me around ,did'nt fu@king bloody work to good....But it did me reason for thought...I hope I spelled 'temporarily'right.after all I am an angry Canadian...hahaha. I still have hope that The English Language might be spoken and even written in history.this 'new' internet language thats evolving with our youth in NOT a good thing.why the fu@k is EVERYTHING abbreviated now.Is everybody to lazy to think????I see a neighbourhood that walks around texting,talking on cell phones and look like zompies.they only communicate though facebook.and don't even answer their land phone.
For example..when I was 4 I knew how to swim,tell time,ride a byke,say my alphabit,and the time tables,and print my name.Now ask what a time table is.... lol.
I am very sad for the future of my grandchildren..

sorry for the rant... but I felt at home here..

thanks to all...

:cheers:
Dogs never lie.............

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 20, 2013 5:43 am » by RATRODROB

Dragonlady8 wrote:well.i must say,being temporarily semi disabled and relying on a wheel chair to get me around ,did'nt fu@king bloody work to good....But it did me reason for thought...I hope I spelled 'temporarily'right.after all I am an angry Canadian...hahaha. I still have hope that The English Language might be spoken and even written in history.this 'new' internet language thats evolving with our youth in NOT a good thing.why the fu@k is EVERYTHING abbreviated now.Is everybody to lazy to think????I see a neighbourhood that walks around texting,talking on cell phones and look like zompies.they only communicate though facebook.and don't even answer their land phone.
For example..when I was 4 I knew how to swim,tell time,ride a byke,say my alphabit,and the time tables,and print my name.Now ask what a time table is.... lol.
I am very sad for the future of my grandchildren..

sorry for the rant... but I felt at home here..

thanks to all...

:cheers:

if modern technology "like internet phones, facebook and all that other electronic communications" stopped working, the younger generation would be lost. :flop:
RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Initiate

PostSat Jul 20, 2013 5:47 am » by Dragonlady8

Sad but true

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 20, 2013 5:48 am » by Zer0

Hmms she reminds me of that other guy who used to get on DTV from a bar and just rant...anyone remember his name?
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostSat Jul 20, 2013 5:50 am » by Dragonlady8

Oh really, OH Smell..why dont you tell us about him?

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 20, 2013 5:55 am » by Zer0

Dragonlady8 wrote:Oh really, OH Smell..why dont you tell us about him?

Hey I am Canadian too buz, would you happen to be in Ontario? We are getting fucked from all sides, floods, solar flares, tornados, and apparently heavy snow in a few weeks, hope your safe!
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 20, 2013 5:58 am » by RATRODROB

Master Otoel wrote:Hmms she reminds me of that other guy who used to get on DTV from a bar and just rant...anyone remember his name?

Actually, if anyone wants to read a RANT, your load of crap about you being the fckn anti Christ is the biggest load of horse shit ive ever read in my entire time on DTV.
So OTOEL, before you criticise DRAGONLADY as ranting, look at your fckn self.
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Initiate

PostSat Jul 20, 2013 6:03 am » by Dragonlady8

thanks RATRODROB...Oh smell is just being him...lol

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 20, 2013 6:04 am » by Zer0

RATRODROB wrote:
Master Otoel wrote:Hmms she reminds me of that other guy who used to get on DTV from a bar and just rant...anyone remember his name?

Actually, if anyone wants to read a RANT, your load of crap about you being the fckn anti Christ is the biggest load of horse shit ive ever read in my entire time on DTV.
So OTOEL, before you criticise DRAGONLADY as ranting, look at your fckn self.

I am sorry, I am fairly decent in English, however my skills in STUPID are very poor.

Lay off the booze you drunk old man.

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 20, 2013 6:06 am » by Kinninigan

:hugging:
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Next