I making a tesla generator (help me!)

Initiate

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 11:35 pm » by Freeman2011

Goodluck Oreocannon and keep us updated :cheers:

Initiate

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 11:38 pm » by Oreocannon

seriously? i am asking for help on building a school project any retard can build and all i get is trolling and harassment from the nwo. Its a fucking toy that will probably make not enough energy to power a battery.
And you want to assassinate me over that? how about say hello to my shotgun?

Initiate

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 11:39 pm » by Oreocannon

Freeman2011 no ones has told me how to even wire the thing.
i guess ill ask at the store tomorrow.

Initiate

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 11:43 pm » by pacmanpacks

Oreocannon : If you want any chance of doing this at all, you will most likely need 1) basic electronic skills or 2) someone to help you with it who know what he is doing (not just telling you what you should do).

But I do have the book "Tesla secrets" also as .pdf if you need it, but since it is sold online, I don't know / think the moderators would like me to just post a link to it (don't really like getting banned every day).

Source: http://www.teslasecret.com/

In your heart, you know there’s got to be a better way.

A way to finally drive the electric company out from your home… and
not pay another cent on electricity ever again.

For the first time in almost a century, the answer to free, unlimited
energy is here. And no… it’s not solar panels… and you definitely
won’t have to pay tens of thousands of dollars to use it.

In fact, this device is so easy to build… all it takes is $100 and
a trip to the local electronics store to have everything you need to
make your own!

But you won’t hear about it in mainstream media… and you won’t see it
featured on TV.

It’s a secret so big… it had to be locked away for 90 years, for fear
it might destroy the Big Energy establishment. The genius who invented
it, Nikola Tesla, had to pay a dear price for having the “nerve” to take
on the big players.

It all started in 1934…

---
Last edited by pacmanpacks on Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pacsteam.org

Initiate

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 11:46 pm » by Oreocannon

how about just send me the link book via forum mail? or an email?
if there are blueprints inside for this, i need it!
i am a quick learner, i will learn them electronics!

Initiate

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 11:49 pm » by Edgar 2.0

So C (1-4) is are condensers. A cylindric black thing in the video. It has a plus and minus and you can read where the minus is, on the sleeve of a condenser.

Triangular with a line on it are diodes. The "transparent" ones on the left picture. They have kathodes and anodes. Read them like this :

Observe the polarity and connect the parts.

That's about it. You must solder the parts if you want to put them on a perforated board. If you don't want to solder the parts, you must somehow connect the parts with the wires, but that's not how you do it. Black lines between the parts on a scheme are showing you how to connect the parts.

You have to know the values of the parts. You can't just put any condenser or diode.
Last edited by Edgar 2.0 on Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 11:50 pm » by Mushroom

This circuit is a basic bridge rectifier which recieves power from the antenna and then rectifies into DC.. I'm pretty sure that Tesla would turn in his grave knowing this is attributed to his name.

My first project, many years ago, was a crystal radio.. I could listen to the radio without batteries, I thought it was amazing. It turned out that I was receiving enough power through the RF radio signal and antenna to power the radio so the magic kinda diluted.

Why don't you build a crystal radio as a starting point..it will be more useful than a DC bridge (IMO).

Good luck :cheers:

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 11:51 pm » by Smokeydog

Oreocannon wrote:stop harassing me with your nwo assassins. i live in fucking zimbabwe and i dont plan to "expose this great secret of fucking making 0.000000000001V electricity from radio waves". i just wanna try it for my self as a toy, i doubt i will build a free energy device or a nuclear reactor. I cant even get how to wire these 6 simple parts.
antenna should be easy, just a piece of copper i bet

get a soldering iron some wire and all the other bits and buy some pcb protype board maybe called something else where you are but it looks like a sheet with lots nd lots of square holes in it
http://www.youtube.com/user/smokeydogsmokey

When people are sat on something you want you make them an enemy

Initiate

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 11:51 pm » by Oreocannon

how come you are helping me? i just insulted you? thanks i guess, but i dont get how a guy who think my cancer research is shit gets to help me

Initiate

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 11:52 pm » by pacmanpacks

Oreocannon wrote:how about just send me the link book via forum mail? or an email?
if there are blueprints inside for this, i need it!
i am a quick learner, i will learn them electronics!

My entire disclose.tv account crashed under the latest upgrade, I lost some videos AND basically my entire profile. Some of it is working again, but I can't send you squad, so screw it, I take the risk here and post the link anyway: (DELETED again) <<<---- This is for free humanity - Long live Tesla.

Tell me when you have download it, and I will see if I can delete it again before I can't edit my post any more, ok?

And thats as far I will go with you here - If you get it working, great - if you dont? Try again ;-)
Last edited by pacmanpacks on Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
pacsteam.org

PreviousNext