I making a tesla generator (help me!)

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 11:53 pm » by Tjahzi

good luck man, looking forward to your findings & experimentations.

bit of an electricity hobbyist myself but cant read them plans yo

:cheers:

Initiate

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 11:53 pm » by Oreocannon

but this thing with the holes is supposed to be a solder less circuit board.
how do i build a crystal radio? it would be too hard and expensive.
i just wanna make this work, it must be simple!
i dont have an iron and with the cables? from the solderless circuit board it should work?

Initiate

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 11:55 pm » by Edgar 2.0

Oreocannon wrote:how come you are helping me? i just insulted you? thanks i guess, but i dont get how a guy who think my cancer research is shit gets to help me

I don't think your cancer research is shit.

I think other people's cancer research is shit. That's why people die .

:cheers:

Initiate

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 11:57 pm » by Oreocannon

thanks for the book pacman! those blueprints are way different and harder!?
i guess ill try to do the simple thing tomorrow..i hear it should work.

Writer

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 12:01 am » by Webhead

i would hate to piss on your fireworks but , what your making there is a device that pics up electrical waves which are produced from electricity companys and which is all around us bombarding us everyday , this is the same device tesla used to send wireless electricity to it , from his towers it is not free energy if i turn off the whole worlds power supplys this device would not work , maybe you should read or go to uni as you clearly dont understand what the hell your on about.

ohh yes and they already disproved it from being free this was his downfall like yours , good way to steal energy though.
Last edited by Webhead on Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 12:02 am » by Edgar 2.0

Oreocannon wrote:but this thing with the holes is supposed to be a solder less circuit board.
how do i build a crystal radio? it would be too hard and expensive.
i just wanna make this work, it must be simple!
i dont have an iron and with the cables? from the solderless circuit board it should work?

Yeah, it'd work alright. But i'd do that by soldering the parts to an universal circuit board.

You just pin the parts like shown on the scheme, and solder them from the other side. You can use the wires, like on this pic :

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... salPCB.jpg

You'll need a soldering iron i suppose. It's always a good thing to have.
Last edited by Edgar 2.0 on Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 12:04 am » by pacmanpacks

Oreocannon wrote:thanks for the book pacman! those blueprints are way different and harder!?
i guess ill try to do the simple thing tomorrow..i hear it should work.

I told you it is a BOOK that you can read with words if you want to understand what you are about to do, but if you want to just continue to stumble around in the dark, be my guest. :hiho:

Webhead wrote:i would hate to piss on your fireworks but , what your making there is a device that pics up electrical waves which are produced from electricity companys and which is all around us bombarding us everyday , this is the same device tesla used to send wireless electricity to it , from his towers it is not free energy if i turn off the whole worlds power supplys this device would not work , maybe you should read or go to uni as you clearly dont understand what the hell your on about.

ohh yes and they already disproved it from being free this was his downfall like yours , good way to steal energy though.

Have you ever thought about how easy it is to just say something like that, since no one is able ATM to turn off all electricity companies = You don't have proof of anything, and you can't prove it, so please just leave with the name calling. Have you ever heard of something called the universe? Are you aware that energy is all around you even if you would get your wish and turn off all power plants in the world? Would it be the same amount of power? Probably not - would it work anyway? Probably yes.
Last edited by pacmanpacks on Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
pacsteam.org

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 12:15 am » by Opalserpent

Oreocannon wrote:stop harassing me with your nwo assassins. i live in fucking zimbabwe and i dont plan to "expose this great secret of fucking making 0.000000000001V electricity from radio waves". i just wanna try it for my self as a toy, i doubt i will build a free energy device or a nuclear reactor. I cant even get how to wire these 6 simple parts.
antenna should be easy, just a piece of copper i bet

Ok Ok, god, don't have a schizoid embolism, your right, I'm such a worry monger, but I don't think I'm far from the truth. :robot:

Why don't you try to research Teslas work more. The recent theories involving the pyramids acting as a giant capacitor to collect the energy from the underground aquifers passing under them is very interesting as it is a similar idea to his wardenclyffe experiment which he wasn't allowed to finish.

Do something you know has the potential to work, continue a geniuses work or try to make a motionless magnetic generator work that has still not been proven solidly to work by bearden.

Tesla, a true idol to follow.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Now this video has been seen by most, have you seen it?

Upload to Disclose.tv

So your in africa, the birthplace of the pyramids, mabey you need to rediscover some of your heritage
Oreacannon.

I can't be bothered researching this as I'm a gamer and anti nwo enthusiast.

I just ordered my Clevo metabox 170em with GTX 680m 2400 dollars.

I am going to be submerged in borderlands 2 and black ops 2 zombies for perhaps 6 months solid so you won't be hearing much from me in a couple of weeks. Happy now!
Last edited by Opalserpent on Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Initiate

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 12:18 am » by Oreocannon

i dont care if its not free energy, and i LOVE stealing energy. get out!

Initiate

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 12:37 am » by pacmanpacks

Oreocannon wrote:i dont care if its not free energy, and i LOVE stealing energy. get out!

stealing . . . lol . . .

If you don't want to "steal" any more, then call these people because they are doing something right:

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FY-AS13fl30
:banana: :sunny: :badair:
pacsteam.org

PreviousNext