I making a tesla generator (help me!)

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 12:40 am » by Noentry

pacmanpacks wrote:
Oreocannon wrote:i dont care if its not free energy, and i LOVE stealing energy. get out!

stealing . . . lol . . .

If you don't want to "steal" any more, then call these people because they are doing something right:

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FY-AS13fl30
:banana: :sunny: :badair:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Tesla coils kick ass.

These are two gigantic solid state musical Tesla Coils. A Tesla Coil is a special type of transformer invented by Nikola Tesla that is able to generating extremely large voltages using a phenomenon known as electrical resonance. Each coil in this video is capable of generating a 13 foot spark. This equates to about 500,000 volts of electricity.

The primary drive system for the coils consists of high power semiconductors arranged into an H-Bridge switching configuration. During a spark event, the coil is pulsed on for a few hundred millionths of a second. During this short time, thousands of amps circulate within the primary tank circuit and the energy is coupled into the secondary resonator through magnetism.

So what appears to be a continuous burst of sparks is actually a specific number of sparks generated per second. By modulating the number of sparks that emit from the coil each second, different tones can be produced by the coils.

These coils were constructed by Eric Goodchild and Steven Caton.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Initiate

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 12:53 am » by pacmanpacks

lol, ok ok, enough, back to the topic.

Oreocannon : Here is a simular video, just in much better quallity so you can SEE the circuit:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Quote of the day (directed to all the Tesla haters):

“Electric Power is Everywhere Present In Unlimited Quantities, It Can Drive The World's Machinery Without The Need Of Coal, Oil, Gas Or Any Other Fuel”

- Nikola Tesla

Oh, and btw: purchase a voltmeter, if you dont have one !!!

bedtime, c-u

BTW: I am going to build these, just to see if they are working:

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://youtu.be/f0fwjY6_-1M

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://youtu.be/xR6Qait2JGY

---
pacsteam.org

Initiate

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 2:54 am » by Stargazer279

I have looked into it some time ago, should you use this circuit near a computer or neon lights, you should get somewhere around 2 to 2.5 volts with a very low output current. The Antenna can be 2 stand offs screwed one into the other.

Warning - Should you go under transmission lines, this circuit will work, however the waves that you will regulate may exceed the rating of the parts

C1 - C2 .1uF 50volts non polarized
D1 - D4 1N4004 diodes
C3 - C4 10 uF / 10 volts (must be electrolytic or tantalum, those capacitors are polarized, make sure you observe the polarity)

this circuit is nothing new, the antenna picks up the ambient electromagnetic noise and it converts it into DC power. Even though you are using this circuit in your house, the circuit sucks from the power grid.

Cheers ! :cheers:
Bring the music past where you found it ! - Crossroads

Writer

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 1:40 pm » by Webhead

ok dumbos take this to the middle of the desert you jurks and see if it works it wont , try it then report back stop spueing bullshit.

your a bunch of dicks , make a bigger 1 then market it and ill see you in prison for stealing electricity ,thats what happened to tesla,s experiment ,he was ousted , like this stupid idea , when you lot going to stop beleiving this bullshit.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 1:48 pm » by Dukettt

Oreocannon wrote:Well, you all bitch and moan how we should make one of those free energy machines and make a video about it. Fine, bitches, I WILL. Cause this sounds fun and easy to do.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rD6GTTmT ... re=g-all-u

I wanna try that tesla generator or whatever it is. Reading around the forums i find out its supposed to get radio waves and other radiation and turn it into a very small amount of electricity.
Well tomorrow i am going to the store to buy the parts.
And i will keep this thread updated on how is the machine working.
Perhaps i will use some copper coils or some orgone to somehow multiply the energy, like a magnet motor.
All i know is i dont know ANYTHING about this, so i need your help.
What is the type of solderless board used in the video? How do i connect the 4 stuff?
DO i need wires? do i need a battery? how do i make an antenna?

And nwo please im only making it for my self, i wont be revolutionizing free energy so leave me alone.

Okey guys look at the blueprints and tell me what to do

Apply this and you are there..
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Initiate

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 3:12 pm » by Oreocannon

whats the matter webhead, are you mad? lol
dukett what is this, this is chemistry, im not that retarded!

Initiate

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 3:13 pm » by Oreocannon

i was at the store, they were incredible rude and unhelpful as always.
said they dont have germanium diods by silicium ones.
will it work? what do now?

Initiate

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 3:19 pm » by pacmanpacks

In ALL the years I have been uploading youtube films, I have only had ONE of them rejected (inappropriate content) BUT: In the last few weeks I have had 9 of my 12 uploads about this subject deleted, 1-3 everyday from both accounts.

I wish youtube would tell me why. . .
pacsteam.org

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 3:25 pm » by Mydogma

Most excellent..I have seen this before and been amazed with the concept..even though its just micro volts it certianly proves the concept..I have gotten 1.5 volts out of a cement battary(only milla amps) which was a very easy thing to make and I could hook them in series or pareel to boost its output so perhaps the same could be done with this..cheers
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Writer

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 3:27 pm » by shponglized

Dukettt wrote:Apply this and you are there..

:flop: See the energy around you :flop:

PreviousNext