I making a tesla generator (help me!)

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 3:39 pm » by Malogg

Blame the rock she has her faults

Initiate

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 4:00 pm » by Rkobilan

@Oreocannon Here's the link where I purchased the DVD. If you can afford purchased it...

http://www.usfreeads.com/business-opportunities/energy/building-the-tesla-generator-the-uncensored-dvd_2804759-cls.html

If you can't afford to purchase, message me your mailing address. I'll endeavor to assist best I can. After watching the video it appears it's fairly easy to construct using limited soldering skills.

The DVD also states that by putting more together in an array you can increase the voltage output. Looking forward to your message Oreo and good luck on your project.

Initiate

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 4:13 pm » by Rkobilan

Oreo the link is an advert. My mistake as link doesn't work. From the USA I cannot get to www.teslasecret.com Maybe you can from Zimbabwe as that site is where I saw it offered.

Initiate

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 5:52 pm » by G3n3sis

If you live in the UK, there is a community of Tesla Coil builders which gather at the annual Teslathon either in Cambridge or Nottingham. Its a good place to start basic coil building. Ive attended two so far and they were great. My first experience of standing in a room with an operating Tesla coil was a bit of an eye opener. I came unprepared, since the coils sound is like a deafening roar and afterward, you can feel the ionization of the atmosphere, which made me a little sick. If you feel like discussing Tesla coils though, be aware that the community as far as I know does not believe in free energy or of any relationship between Tesla and flying machines - or conspiracies in-fact. It appears they only use coils for entertainment purposes. I tried to talk to a few about much of the supposed history of Tesla, but again, a limited interest was shown.

Also, if you are thinking of doing an interesting "free energy" school project, you might want to consider building a Hans Kohler Circuit.
"The Sign of an Educated Mind is that, Which can Entertain a Notion or Idea Without Accepting it"

Initiate

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 7:25 pm » by Oreocannon

i dont think i can make this guys. i dont know how to make it with sylicium diodes and i dont have a soldering iron.
For now i dont have the money to spend on something more complex, when i have them i guess.
but hey..at least we learned some new blueprints and confirmed that stuff like crystal radio and this work!

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 7:53 pm » by Mochon

Webhead wrote:ok dumbos take this to the middle of the desert you jurks and see if it works it wont , try it then report back stop spueing bullshit.

your a bunch of dicks , make a bigger 1 then market it and ill see you in prison for stealing electricity ,thats what happened to tesla,s experiment ,he was ousted , like this stupid idea , when you lot going to stop beleiving this bullshit.

dude...chill what is ur problem...i think what he is doing is really cool,i mean,what is ur problem if he succeds or not? :think: i hope he succeds.

His acomplishment or his failure,his own, so whats the issue on proving him wrong?

If this didnt work before why is it supressed, why have the patents been claimed ? tesla was ousted cause he could bring down the entire dependence on fuels that regarding money talk,make the world spin...so...

why do u sound so upset? do u work for the electric company? no offense meant but if u dont realize everysingle person on the planet that pays for electricity is being robbed,then i guess ur a bit naive.since there is tech and infrastrucuture in most developed countrys to benefit from this.

Again he stated he wont try and drive the corporate of electricity away so if he succeds it seems it would be for pure personal joy and fulfillment,whats the big deal? honestly if i had the knowledge i would help him,just to prove the thing works...even if it involves realizing that every penny we pay for energy is equal to being robbed.

People should be more supportive of this kind of "personal enterprises"....we could leanr of rigure out a lot from them..even if their rnt our own... :cheers:

Initiate

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 8:01 pm » by Oreocannon

well mochon it seems he is really butthurt, next thing i might be labelled a international terrorist for stealing energy!
If we have more people to do stuff like this....then pretty soon....we might have hundreds of people making their own energy and not paying the energy company..they are criminals....stealing money from the energy company...kill them!

Initiate

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 8:03 pm » by Oreocannon

you realize they want you to stay ignorant and apathetic. they want you to talk about issues but to not do anything.
so when you decide to do anything instead of just talking, like an experiment, or a recipe..to change your life and the world.
it really hurts them, because either they are paid to post, or suffer from personal butt hurt for not having a cool life, so bringing other people down seems to make them feel better about their shitty life.

Initiate

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 8:05 pm » by pacmanpacks

Mochon wrote:
Webhead wrote:
If this didnt work before why is it supressed, why have the patents been claimed ? tesla was ousted cause he could bring down the entire dependence on fuels that regarding money talk,make the world spin...so...

Not really: Its the private, military-industrial complex who want world domination that "suppress" / kill anyone working with this if they begin to get "too much" attention, and that is what it is. It has nothing to do with making the world spin; This system is designed to suppress humanity on this entire planet and prevent ANYTHING from spinning, possible even earth itself when the elite leaves this planet in some "home" made elite spaceship. Sounds too far out? Please google and study Agenda 21 - after that you look up posthumanism (The royal elites idea for the time after the human race is gone), transhumanism (The royal elites secret knowledge to live forever and explore space) and the Fabian Society and take things from here.

If you think money makes the world spin, please think again and watch the money masters:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 0256183936

---
pacsteam.org

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 9:21 pm » by Mochon

pacmanpacks wrote:
Mochon wrote:
Webhead wrote:

Not really: Its the private, military-industrial complex who want world domination that "suppress" / kill anyone working with this if they begin to get "too much" attention, and that is what it is. It has nothing to do with making the world spin; This system is designed to suppress humanity on this entire planet and prevent ANYTHING from spinning, possible even earth itself when the elite leaves this planet in some "home" made elite spaceship. Sounds too far out? Please google and study Agenda 21 - after that you look up posthumanism (The royal elites idea for the time after the human race is gone), transhumanism (The royal elites secret knowledge to live forever and explore space) and the Fabian Society and take things from here.

U misunderstood me man,let me clarify....

We can build generators to get our own energy,but its illegal,we can grow food to feed our families,illegal in some countries,we get taxed for everything we buy,we get tracked on our cellphones,wich we also pay for,there isnt a single thing today that doesnt cost money,the internet ur using costs money,to you as much as to anybody else wich takes part in this consumist age,what i mean is that money makes the world spin i meant for us,not elite,not nwo, not fabian ...just regular human beings,its even expensive to die.....

so what happens if this tech or people start making lots of noise and get many attention?

1either people wakes up and riots cause they realize it isnt fair they r living their whole lifes to earn a dime for a meal while others have accumulated almost all of the wealth in our economy ........pushing for a change or 2 do nothing cause they r too comfortable in their homes watching their fake news on their big ass tvs....saddly the outcome to my point of view is number 2 cause even if some people pushes for release of new tech etc etc not everyone will follow because of the conformist type of mentality most people have these days...maybe im wrong but that is how i see it from where i stand... :cheers:

PreviousNext