i miss dtv 1.0...

Master Conspirator

PostThu May 24, 2012 6:50 am » by *WillEase*

Newearthman wrote:I don't think it has anything to do with the layout...I think we are all burned out from all the negativity in the world and we are just waiting for the next doom day to come and go or very possibly to stay. I try to bring my personal life into the forum which makes it interesting for me to bump heads with people around the world. Sometimes In feel a bit emo too but chin up chap tomorrows a new day ;-)

or that. :hmmm:

Just kidding. :pray:
PEACE, PEACE...BUT THERE IS NO PEACE!

Conspirator

PostThu May 24, 2012 6:56 am » by Newearthman

I have learned to think about a positive future for mankind and in doing so I realized how many people think that a dooms day is unavoidable in the near future. I have learned that it is only because we believe so that it is...Whatever we imagine will come true, we are the creators!

Master Conspirator

PostThu May 24, 2012 7:16 am » by *WillEase*

Newearthman wrote:I have learned to think about a positive future for mankind and in doing so I realized how many people think that a dooms day is unavoidable in the near future. I have learned that it is only because we believe so that it is...Whatever we imagine will come true, we are the creators!

Deep
PEACE, PEACE...BUT THERE IS NO PEACE!

Super Moderator

PostThu May 24, 2012 8:06 am » by Seahawk

I can relate, N.E.M. :dunno: Good on ya, Buddy. :flop:

Will, the background- the grey and black- goes so well with your sig, mang. lol :flop:

Cheers, guys. :cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostFri May 25, 2012 4:30 am » by Zer0

Newearthman wrote:I don't think it has anything to do with the layout...I think we are all burned out from all the negativity in the world and we are just waiting for the next doom day to come and go or very possibly to stay. I try to bring my personal life into the forum which makes it interesting for me to bump heads with people around the world. Sometimes In feel a bit emo too but chin up chap tomorrows a new day ;-)

So you are saying the new forums suck? Like Constantine used to say while holding a sword over people`s head .. you either with us or against it, what will it be?
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostFri May 25, 2012 4:42 am » by Newearthman

Otoel wrote:

So you are saying the new forums suck? Like Constantine used to say while holding a sword over people`s head .. you either with us or against it, what will it be?

Don't play koi, you know better than I...

Conspirator

PostFri May 25, 2012 5:09 am » by Zer0

Newearthman wrote:Don't play koi, you know better than I...

Dont play a dumbfucka... join the DTV rebellion or die infidel!
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostFri May 25, 2012 10:59 pm » by 1973samtyler

Kinninigan wrote:i am noticing alot of missing people too, i think all the women went on an exodus...

Your right about that. The 'new' DTV feels strange and unwelcoming. I was a lurker for some time and then started posting, but a lot of the 'old' members that I use to follow have gone.

Being female, I feel quite alone!!

But I suppose it can only get better - please all 'critical thinkers' come back!

"Lukas (what happened to him?) powering up the DTV server!

Super Moderator

PostFri May 25, 2012 11:12 pm » by -Marduk-

1973samtyler wrote:
Kinninigan wrote:i am noticing alot of missing people too, i think all the women went on an exodus...

Your right about that. The 'new' DTV feels strange and unwelcoming. I was a lurker for some time and then started posting, but a lot of the 'old' members that I use to follow have gone.

But I suppose it can only get better - please all 'critical thinkers' come back!

Welcum to ze madhouse SamTyler!!
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Initiate

PostSat May 26, 2012 12:37 am » by 1973samtyler

Marduk2012 wrote:
1973samtyler wrote:

Welcum to ze madhouse SamTyler!!

thank you! :wink:

PreviousNext

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook