i miss dtv 1.0...

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 03, 2012 2:17 am » by Toxic32

who gives a fuck about what colour the black board is. You can still write on it and that's what matters. I must admit when the format changed I thought it was crap. But the admin took on board what the users said and tweaked it so it was more user friendly...I can live with it. It's more up market in presentation than DTV 1. But so what....You still have a voice. Don't get drowned in the detail. As Spok said live life and prosper.
Invictus maneo

Site Admin

PostMon Dec 03, 2012 2:29 am » by Disclosetv

Toxic32 wrote:who gives a fuck about what colour the black board is. You can still write on it and that's what matters. I must admit when the format changed I thought it was crap. But the admin took on board what the users said and tweaked it so it was more user friendly...I can live with it. It's more up market in presentation than DTV 1. But so what....You still have a voice. Don't get drowned in the detail. As Spok said live life and prosper.

Thanks Toxic :flop:

@all: any reasonable requests are always welcomed!

Lukas
Disclose.tv Site Admin

Initiate

PostMon Dec 03, 2012 2:31 am » by Jetski

I can't even remember what the old DTV looked like and there's members coming and going all the time as well as numerous posts to sift through so I don't have time to miss anyone...oh wait, I miss Deuems posts, :(

Writer

PostMon Dec 03, 2012 2:38 am » by Bruceleewoooah

I also cant remember what the old DTV looked like but this is class. Ive had no problems with logging on or even accessing the site which frequently happened with the old one. Visit it now everyday albeit the majority of time lurking!

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 03, 2012 2:39 am » by SUKHOV

GALVATRON wrote:
Teloc wrote:i dont like ze new layout..

its still alien to me.. ze feeling is gone..

old friends are gone..

wzf?

Be a chrononaut and travel back in time brah

http://wayback.archive.org/web/*/http://disclose.tv

Ah the Nostalgia :look: I wasn't a poster at that time, I came to get vids and look at the forum topics.

I like the new layout too, but a lot of people did bug out! Let's do a DTV style rain dance, bring em back!
:cheers:
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

Initiate

PostMon Dec 03, 2012 3:22 am » by Jetski

Bruceleewoooah wrote:I also cant remember what the old DTV looked like but this is class. Ive had no problems with logging on or even accessing the site which frequently happened with the old one. Visit it now everyday albeit the majority of time lurking!

:flop:

I, for one, find the layout great and having a dark grey/black background with white print very easy to read and very fitting for this site. There's a mysteriousness about it, very classy indeed. Alot of sites have an actual colour for their background and it is extremely hard on the eyes, in my opinion. I've not experienced any log in problems to date either and find it surprising that so many others have. :think: Then again, I've never created two accounts, or (god forbid) more, lol, nor have I used any other pc when logging into the site. I'm generally quite well behaved, perhaps that's why I've not yet had any issues! :peep:

:shock: You lurk the majority of the time.. :nope: Please, do post more often! :D

Site Admin

PostMon Dec 03, 2012 9:14 am » by Disclosetv

Bruceleewoooah wrote:I also cant remember what the old DTV looked like but this is class. Ive had no problems with logging on or even accessing the site which frequently happened with the old one. Visit it now everyday albeit the majority of time lurking!

Lukas
Disclose.tv Site Admin

Site Admin

PostMon Dec 03, 2012 9:16 am » by Disclosetv

Travvysavvy wrote:
GALVATRON wrote:
Teloc wrote:i dont like ze new layout..

its still alien to me.. ze feeling is gone..

old friends are gone..

wzf?

Be a chrononaut and travel back in time brah

http://wayback.archive.org/web/*/http://disclose.tv

Ah the Nostalgia :look: I wasn't a poster at that time, I came to get vids and look at the forum topics.

I like the new layout too, but a lot of people did bug out! Let's do a DTV style rain dance, bring em back!

I ll start the dance already :dancing:

Lukas
Disclose.tv Site Admin

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 03, 2012 9:28 am » by Mydogma

me too
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 03, 2012 1:53 pm » by Toxic32

I bet if the admin put back up DTV 1 for a day there would be uproar. Credit where it's due and it is due. :clapper: ....You know what happened to the dinosaurs.

Invictus maneo

PreviousNext

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook