I need information regard UFO phenomenon

PostTue Apr 22, 2014 12:15 pm » by marijkeboom710

Hello am just a regular guy who live in the Netherlands and i apoligize for my english.
I opened this topic because am looking information regard a strange phenomenon ive seen the last couple of months.
I just want to see if there are people out there who are familair with my story.
And maybe they can tell me some more about them.

Ok ten minutes after new year in 2014, i saw more then 30 rec/orange orbs fly by.
At first i thought maybe balloons, but then i saw they change direction and fly left to right,up and down and low and fast.
And one came realy close to my home, it fly up to me and was maybe 30 meters away from me.
This event took one and a half hour.
But what i saw change my live, i saw one realy close and thats how i got convinced that the UFO phenomenon is real and not a joke or something.
I saw the object good good. it was a huge red/orange orb and the colours where moving in a strange way in each other.
That shocked me ,when i saw it.
My stomach turned around abit, because i knew that this thing is not from this earth.
Humans cant make that yet.
its not like the object was high tech or somthing, its just the colours within in that object was amazing.
That shocked me on that moment, but i record it all on video.
The only problem was, i recorded with a cheap camera and it was in black and white.
Only after the event i found out the camera was on the wrong colours, my kids had played with the camera before.
So my video doesent show the details of the object good, but it proves i saw something real close.
Me and my family witness the event.

So from that day on, i kept looking at the sky.
Then once a while i saw one of those orange orbs fly over.
Sometimes two and mostly just one.
And one day i saw a helicopter went after a orange orb, i saw this event for more then 30 sec.
It was enough to see that the chopper was after the UFO.
I could not put this on video, because i was driving my car.

A couple of days later, i was walking with my dog near the farmland behind my house.
Then i saw one of those orange orbs realy low above some farmland.
I grabbed my camera ( yes i started to walk every day now with my camera) and start to shoot.
But then the object fly realy slow away and the bright light dissapear and two other lights came up, and it fly away like a airplane and then vanish to nothing??

So the next day i went back to that place with my dog and saw the object again, but this time i run to the object and it vanish again.

Then i thought maybe they come here more often, so i went back with my woman and with a better camera to check out the farmlands in the night.

Then i notice these lights came back in that area.
Its like they come back every day when the weather is clear, on raining day they dont come for some reason.
So now within 2 months i made hundreds of videos.
Ive seen them high in the sky, there they look like airplanes.
But when i notice no sound and strange lights on them, i started to record them.

Ive seen all kind of activitys.
Here are some inzoomed screenshots, from the original video.
First huge airplane looking objects enter the area.
First you hear a noise that sounded like a dimmed airplane.
Then i see lights that look like airplane,when i zoomed in i see something else.
Here are some printscreens of zoomed in frameshots of my video.

Look like a plane right?

The big yellow things in the middle where rotating, that was weird to see.

Same object, other frameshot.

After these big objects fly over, then sometimes another object enter the scene.
They come up like this.
bright orange/white objects hover above a field, trees or water.

When they come closer they look like this.

And with some i could see some shapes.

And these objects also drop another object.
What hover for a moment and then vanish.

And i saw a car size object on the ground, maybe 500 meters behind me.
On this picture it was about to pass a tree.

Then it took off on video with the speed of light.
Dont have other words for it.

But also smaller things came on the ground.
In fact two days ago i saw this on a farmfield on daylight.

And this small object of probaly one meter wide, was close behind me on the same road on the ground.
Maybe 200 meters behind me.

They were doing something in a small stream whats between the road i was on and a farmfield.
SO i thought maybe its time to ask around if someone is familiar with these things.
With other words, am i lucky to see all these things within a couple of months or am i lucky to still be alive?

I dont post all this to let others believe my story, if you dont see any strange activity in my topic, then its noproblem.
I dont want to convinced anyone with this, i just want to share the information what i have with the public.
Because i want to know what these things are.
If you ask my opinion, am convinced these objects are not from here.
I made that out because ive seen actions i cant explain, and i have seen things humans cant do.
The only thing i know is, they come every night on the same location and do something with the water, trees and ground.
Ive seen them beam something in the water or ground, you cant see it with your eyes.
But when i analyze my videos and change colour, i see a stair looking like beam go into somewhere???

So am not making this up, my story is 100 the truth.
I have more then hundreds of videos and its tomuch that i can handle to be honest.
Because i dont got time for this, am a father and have a job to do and i dont make any money out of it.
But still i have to figure out what these things are.

Some look like flying scorpions or something or half a yellow fish, really weird.
So please if anyone know some familiar with these objects what look in distance like red/orange orbs, then be honest and share something.
And i say in front, i dont asnwer on stupid arguments like fallacys.
I can bring you facts if needed, i just need some information about these things.
And unfortanly am alone in this one, everyone around me dont believe in these things.
And i dont got good camera equipment to get better videos, while these things fly above my head or around me.
Not everytime but i have the chance to get it good on video.
Any support on this one would be welcome.

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 22, 2014 12:30 pm » by Rich316

Welcome to DTV marijkeboom710 and thanks for sharing your story with us.

Don't worry about your English, it's just fine.

I guess if you have lots of videos, you should look at perhaps getting a youtube account up and running? And upload your best videos there so we can watch them.

As for what these things are.. Well I'm not sure anybody knows for sure.. but it's part of the fun trying to work it out. The more videos and witnesses we talk with, the better we can understand the phenomenon.

:cheers:

PostTue Apr 22, 2014 1:01 pm » by marijkeboom710

Hello Rich and thanks for the warm welcome.
I have a youtube account but working on a new one.
But for now, some are on this account.
Here are some videos, alot are not uploaded yet.

Here

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 22, 2014 1:41 pm » by Toxic32

Welcome. I must admit the yellow orange type orbs you filmed look like Chinese lanterns and the rest of the video's look like typical lights from aircraft you would expect to see if you lived on a fight path of a big airport. But keep filming you never know. Invest in a tripod it helps.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

PostTue Apr 22, 2014 2:30 pm » by marijkeboom710

No i dont live on typical flypad.
I live in a outside neigherbood in a big/small size town.

The video on daylight was difficult to record, i was walking with my dog.
I had my dog in my left hand, the other the camera.

And i understand the lights look like airplanes, thats why everyone sees them like airplanes.
But airplanes dont fly low over the trees, and hover like a bright orange light.
And these objects dont make sound at all.
They fly low, and slow and when you analyze the pictures, you see the shape of the object.
They are not airplanes, not even helicopters have those shapes.
They are weird, not earth like.
And they come every night to the same location.

I have pictures how they beam something on the ground, or water when they hover or fly.
And always in the night, and on daylight you dont see any plane.
Maybe one or two far high in the sky, you cant even see the plan.
Just the smoke trail and the metal blink because of the sun.

But these things fly low, real low but only at night.
And some come on the ground, and move in high speed.
Some small ones, and some entities i think, bright white/blue kind things.
I got them on video as well, how they move from left to right in high speed.
I thought first maybe someone was playing with ligt,because the light appear here and suddenly 50 meters further.
Only after it , i saw the lights were moving in high speed,after i slow down video and change heat colours.

So am convinced there is a phenemenon, but if you dont believe it, then thats noproblem but am kinda looking for people who are familiar with this phenemenon.
I dont need any opinions about if these things are real or not, because i know 100% that this is real.
My eyes are not blind and i got it all on video.
And am not doing drugs, i dont drink, i dont believe in anything unless i see some facts, and this phenomenon started three months ago.
And i tried all to debunked in any way, but the only conclusion i can find is that these things are not from this planet.
And because its close to my home, and am a adult and have a family, i need to know what these things are.
So am looking for people who knows anything the same phenemenon, who could share their knowledge about these things.
So with all respect dont take it personal, i just need help with solving this.
Thats why am here at disclose tv.

Or you can help me by showing me ecatly the airplaines from my video.
I really wounder wich airplaine have two saucer shape things whats rotating while it fly in the sky, and meanwhile two huge big lights appear in red and white colour.
With other words, you can also help me by bringing me facts that could debunk the video.
I would realy sleep better if you show me some high tech airplane whats flying every night over our head, unstead of thinking about the flying scorpion shape objects whats now flying over my head.
Ive got two kids to think about, am not looking for a hot story to tell.
I want to know if anyone know WTH are these things.
You understand what am mean?

PostTue Apr 22, 2014 2:37 pm » by marijkeboom710

Oo about the chinese lantarn.
This orb was just above the water.
bhind the orb is a small island.
You cant reach it or you have to swim to it, or with a boot.
But then the object would move a bit.
But it doesent move at all.

And a chinese lantarn would move with the wind, it cant be stable on one place.
The wind would move something, the fire would change direction.
See the reflection in the water.
But with the eye it diddent look like that, it looked like a bright star.
This video shows almost excatly how you could see it with your eyes.

Upload to Disclose.tv

it stayed there for a while and then vanished.

For some reason the light changed with the other camera.
And do you see a chinese lantarn in it?

Writer

PostTue Apr 22, 2014 3:02 pm » by Kosmo74

I would really like to know what part of Holland you live in, seems like the Netherlands are being visited a lot...
I live in Zuid Holland and this year i've seen a lot of those, especially the orange balls that change colour and are not making any sounds at all..., also i've seen them been chased by helicopters, and just like you one time one came REALLY close and i was like frozen to the ground, and did not act by getting a camera or take a picture. I have to say i rather then you do not worry about it's means.

BUT..., if you say they are there every night i would love to come and check it out one night, and see it for myself, and bring some high tech camera with me.

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 22, 2014 3:03 pm » by Rich316

Well I don't see anything the resembles a plane and that first one on the ground in daylight is very strange.. I dont know what it is, but I know what it's not.

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 22, 2014 3:05 pm » by Rich316

Kosmo74 wrote:I would really like to know what part of Holland you live in, seems like the Netherlands are being visited a lot...
I live in Zuid Holland and this year i've seen a lot of those, especially the orange balls that change colour and are not making any sounds at all..., also i've seen them been chased by helicopters, and just like you one time one came REALLY close and i was like frozen to the ground, and did not act by getting a camera or take a picture. I have to say i rather then you do not worry about it's means.

BUT..., if you say they are there every night i would love to come and check it out one night, and see it for myself, and bring some high tech camera with me.

Well there you go. You only need to post and others will come forward.

Do it guys, get some great footage and report back!!

PostTue Apr 22, 2014 4:46 pm » by marijkeboom710

Right after new year i saw maybe 30 or 40 objects fly over.
This took one and half hour.
It suprised me completly, it was the first time i saw this.
At one point i was bored to see them, after 45 min and 20 objects pass over.
because they were to far, i couldent get what they are.
So i say to me misses, i dont know what these things are, i can only say its not normal until i see something spectacular in front of me.
And what do you think happend, 20 sec later a huge orb fly straight to wards me and pass my window.
I think it might be 30 meters away from me.
This is the video.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Am pointed at the back of my house, and its in black and white.
After i saw that with my eyes, i was shocked for a sec and after it happy like a little kid.
Then i knew that was not from here, the structure, the movement , the colours everything was not normal!!!
So after this event i went searching on the internet.
And many saw red/orange orbs, but many people here say they are balloons.

Its like every call of a orb ufo was a balloon.
So then i thought maybe others had recorded the firework on new year and also recorded those orbs.
And i went looking on youtube and found out,that in almost every major city in holland orbs where in those videos.
You can see red orbs come out of nothing,or come from high in the sky and then vanish.
And then i found a live video footage of a local tv station Eindhoven FM.
It recorded the skyline of Eindhoven.
The video is one hour long, and the first 30 minutes you dont see anything.
But after that you can see lights coming from high above and flying above the city.
Many lights fly over.
Here is the video.

Upload to Disclose.tv

SO after this i made youtube list with all the videos i could find regard red orbs on new years eve.
And this same thing happend almost everywhere in the world.
With other words, this is not a local phenemenon.

And the only thing what made me to look up everyday,is because i saw that object close by.
Thats what drived me search further, and i know these things come near farmland, water and forrest.
And it look like they come for the water.
Now after 4 months ive seen them fly every night, and am sure they fly everywhere.
its just that people think they are airplanes.
So now am investigating everyday this phenemenon, and tried to record every chance i get.

I still dont know much, but i have alot of material gathered about these objects.
I can only say,they dont fly here because the weather is nice.
They do something here, but i dont see anything broken eather, no broken trees or what ever,nothing.
They fly over or hover somewere , and beam something in something???
And then leave.
So now am trying to get as muh evidence as possible, before this area is crowded with UFO tourists or the gouvernment smell whats going on lol.
I wount let this turn to a coverup, il expose as much evidence as possible.
Because i get the feeling of them,thats ecatly what they want.

Think about it, how low is the chance you ask to see a UFO good and then 30 sec later one fly over?
That is how this all started.

So please give me the time to get as much evidence,then soon anyone is free to look in Brabant.

Next