I need your help ~ Someone "hijacked" one of my videos..

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 6:14 pm » by Kinninigan

:rtft:

As many of you may know I have started making my own videos recently. Now I had other people on youtube try to "hijack" and re-upload my videos to their own youtube channels, but I was able to deal with them and others without incident and they took them down.

I do state right on my channel that "embedding and sharing" my videos is allowed. When I write threads here I also include the uploaders and give credit to the person making the video.

Here is the video in question...

My Reptilian Yusuf Estes Shapeshift Analysis

Upload to Disclose.tv

:look:

Now what this guy has done is downloaded my video and changed the name to "Real Reptilian Shapeshifter AWESOME!!!" to his own youtube channel.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on Jul 9, 2012 by vaeroni

Yusef Estes ...in this video you see the head eye's and face of the dragon for real totally awesome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmu8lYZEpvI&feature=plcp

First off I know he is a tool by using the word "Dragon" which is a reference to the Alpha-Draco star system not a "reptilian shapeshifter", and I use "kinninigan" in my video to stop people from stealing my videos, but this guy does not care.

And "totally awesome"........what a :yell: tool this guy is

:x

I am making more videos but to stop this I may have to put more safeguards in my videos to stop people from taking credit for them...

So I left this guy a comment on his youtube channel, he did not delete my comment but he has BLOCKED ME FROM COMMENTING ON HIS CHANNEL ABOUT MY OWN VIDEO and refuses to take the video down :x

I was gonna leave a comment with the DTV link to this video, where I keep my videos exclusive too but now I cant.

Here is his channel, so PLEASE TROLL AND LEAVE COMMENTS IN SUPPORT OF MY EFFORT TO GET HIM TO REMOVE THIS VIDEO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmu8lYZEpvI&feature=plcp

And ze plot thickens..... :twisted:

This is why he wont take it down, he is a forum poster at "the lunatic outpost" and here is the proof...

Lunatic Outpost thread... user name "vaerospace"

and look at this thread response asking him "did you make that"?

http://lunaticoutpost.com/Topic-You-eve ... ter?page=2

If the guy would have just "embedded" my video there would be no problem. No he thinks because he blocked me from commenting on his youtube I will just go away. HE IS WRONG!

His entire youtube channel is nothing but "hijacked" videos, so anyone else who make videos can understand where I am coming from.

I do not wanna have to start an account at Lunatic Outpost to "out him as a fraud" but if he does not take the video down, hopefully with your help, I will.

I also hope he is "lurking this site and reading this thread"

I have some great videos in the works I just need to clear this up before it goes to far. My next video no doubt will be another one people will try to steal because there is not alot of videos about the topic..for now its a "secret"...but I will have to put disclaimers on my videos from now on......

Its not even about if you like my video or not, its about keeping my videos and research exclusive to dtv. I always leave comments on youtube inviting people to debate my videos in the forums here...

I think you guys know i take my "reptilian research" very personel!

ANYONE WHO CAN HELP ME TROLL "VAEROSPACE" TO GET HIM TO TAKE MY VIDEO OFF HIS CHANNEL WOULD BE GREAT!

THANKS FOR READING MY PLEA FOR HELP

NOW TROLOLOLOLOLOL THIS PIECE OF CRAP!

:peep:
http://www.disclose.tv/media/list/user/Kinninigan
http://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Initiate

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 7:34 pm » by Middleman

Why do you care? He didn't remove your credit, it's literally the first thing on the vid.

Do you stand by the information? Do you sincerely want as many people as possible to see it?

If so, you're hurting your own cause by cracking the shits over this.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 7:41 pm » by Lowsix

Your nonsense deserves to be tightly associated with the widely known insane person..Vaerospace.

His videos used to be all over LiveLeak.
Im glad you two have partnered up.

I sent him an email encouraging him to share your videos everywhere they will let him.
hes been banned a lot, you know.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 7:42 pm » by Oreocannon

bro david icke made all that shit. reptilians may be real, but why dont you test kinninigan on them?
on the book, who told him about kinninigan word?
i mean reptilians might have lived before 100,000 years, or they might be demons.
but do you really think reptile people would be around us in the open? easy to kill by accident?

Super Moderator

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 8:49 pm » by Troll2rocks

File a claim on YouTube. However, to do that, you must be in ownership of 100% of the footage used, it is usually automatic when a claim is sanctioned. However not always, you will never stop people downloading your videos from YT, The way you get around it is, you watermark the video (which sucks I know) but if you show where the video originated its all marketing in the long run.

I have had it all. I even have people using my name to sell ripped off shit which ain't mine but labelled the same.

Welcome to the internet. If you file claim, and he counter claims, claim it back, and the video will be removed and you have a shot at shutting down his account. However you do this at risk to your account should YT go through the footage within with a fine tooth comb. Make sure you have yourself covered.

:cheers:

@Low. The nuttiest person on here is you, by a fucking mile. :lol: There was no need to attack kin for asking this man. WTF is wrong with you since you returned man. :roll: :cheers:
________ImageImageImage________

Master Conspirator

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 8:59 pm » by Lowsix

Im sorry.

I will set aside my disdain for OBVIOUS fucking bullshit and embrace it heartily.
I will disregard normal people pushing CLEARLY nonsensical premises..
And applaud wildly as they spend UNGODLY amounts of time promoting it..

I will change my ways and begin to encourage his video artifact videos as ACTUAL reptilian proof.
because that will surely help this place to gain and or maintain its credibility.

Not sure what i was thinking.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Super Moderator

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 9:09 pm » by Troll2rocks

Lowsix wrote:Im sorry.

I will set aside my disdain for OBVIOUS fucking bullshit and embrace it heartily.

I will change my ways and begin to encourage his video artifact videos as ACTUAL reptilian proof.
because that will surely help this place to gain and or maintain its credibility.

You are entitled to your opinion Low, just try not to attack people nastily because of it. I do not believe in reptilians. Kin has never insulted or done anything wrong on here. He is a good member, and a valued part of our community.

Also, Kin spends his free time making stuff to inform and entertain people. He is not asking for money or promoting himself all over the place as you put it. I have all the time in the world for people who go that extra step and make stuff for the community, that should be encouraged. We don't all have the same beliefs. Your belief in god is as crazy to me as Kins reptilians are to you. We all have our opinions.

Yet most of us, don't resort to nasty and snarky comments, the venom that sits behind them is quite palpable too.

Let me tell you, if you were saying this against PINDZ, you would have a point, PINDZ was racist and really unsavoury and highly confrontational all the time, his ability to fuck up sentences with his (apparently) poor grasp of the English language was what got him through.

Kin is NOT Pindz.

________ImageImageImage________

Initiate

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 9:14 pm » by 2020

They masturbate in mirrors man.

Super Moderator

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 9:23 pm » by Vulcanic

Troll2rocks wrote:

You are entitled to your opinion Low, just try not to attack people nastily because of it. I do not believe in reptilians. Kin has never insulted or done anything wrong on here. He is a good member, and a valued part of our community.

Also, Kin spends his free time making stuff to inform and entertain people. He is not asking for money or promoting himself all over the place as you put it. I have all the time in the world for people who go that extra step and make stuff for the community, that should be encouraged. We don't all have the same beliefs. Your belief in god is as crazy to me as Kins reptilians are to you. We all have our opinions.

Yet most of us, don't resort to nasty and snarky comments, the venom that sits behind them is quite palpable too.

Let me tell you, if you were saying this against PINDZ, you would have a point, PINDZ was racist and really unsavoury and highly confrontational all the time, his ability to fuck up sentences with his (apparently) poor grasp of the English language was what got him through.

Kin is NOT Pindz.

Lol i still go to pindz threads for a good laugh, gotta admit pindz did bring a rare humor to this site.

as for kins videos, youtube is all about re-posting videos, and as long as they leave a link and keep your credits you should be happy for the help and to spread the word :flop: I've had afew videos that wasn't getting watched untill someone re-posted it and linked my channel to it then i went for 1000 views to 50000 in just a few days so sometimes it's a good thing :flop:
HONORI­FICABILI­TUDINI­TATIBUS
Remiel
VULCANIC PNEUMONO­ULTRA­MICRO­SCOPIC­SILICO­VOLCANO­KONIOSIS

Master Conspirator

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 9:27 pm » by Lowsix

Troll2rocks wrote:
Kin is NOT Pindz.

Doing the same exact bullshit.

Go hump someone else.

Next