I, Pet Goat II

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 08, 2012 9:53 pm » by Mozi!!a

Harbin wrote:One of the great joys, as a procrastinator, is that someone else usually does what needs to be done first, and perhaps better.

This is an interpretation of the OP video.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

I Like This interpretation Better

Thanks For The Vids Hb :flop: :cheers:

Initiate

PostSun Jul 08, 2012 10:20 pm » by Switchtrip

The57ironman wrote:
Switchtrip wrote:Please can someone reverse the Backwards talking at 247 mins

HELP, can any one play this video back wards, because from 247 mins to about 303 mins there is backwards talking,

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE PLAY THAT BACKWARDS TO GET THE MESSAGE.

I dont have the tec to do it, and im not on my own computer to download free software to do it, or I would.

...amen brother.. :owned: .....now that's what we're here for... :flop: ...nice find... :cheers:

Somebodys just reversed it, but I cant make out what it says, sounds like, no more. but when played forwards theres a bit more to it than two words said backwards in the original version, so this maybe has been edited, to cover something up. Until I do it myself or a trusted member does, who knows.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Its at 3.57 to 4.13 in this reversed one
"There was madness in any direction, at any hour. You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning"

Initiate

PostSun Jul 08, 2012 10:46 pm » by Edgar 2.0

It is extremely hard to separate music from speech in this case. Those guys were using a lot of sound FX.
In this particular part, 2:47 to 3:03 they used a pitch-shifter on right channel, so it's almost impossible to do it right.

Anyways, i tried to isolate and cut off a number of frequences from the music. The first file, named PG REVERSE is just that. No equalising.
In the second one, named PG_CLEARED, you might be able to hear some words. And be sure to listen to the both, left and right channels, separately.

That's the best i can do. Or anyone can do, actually :lol:

http://soundcloud.com/edgar-von-rothstein/sets/pg-sounds

Super Moderator

PostSun Jul 08, 2012 10:56 pm » by The57ironman

....oh , boy..... :clapper:
domdabears wrote:I wanna punch you!!!!

Initiate

PostSun Jul 15, 2012 11:29 pm » by Switchtrip

Hopefully whoever made this video, is saying no more to this stuff. this is puzzling
"There was madness in any direction, at any hour. You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning"

Previous