I SAW SUPER UFO

Initiate

PostWed Sep 08, 2010 10:34 pm » by Tzarmo

Hello maybe many of you will find this thread boring because there is no Pictures but i feel that i just need to tell you what i saw befor a hour.
One friend of mine call me to go out in some bar so i just come out and wait my friend to come pick me with the car... here is night right now so i saw a super Light object like ball of light and i can say was not very far because i saw it clear the object FLY very very fast. 1st i was thinking this is a plane, because is night here and then i realize that this cannot be a plane because is super fast and i know how the plains look like and second no red or any other colour also the light didnt blinking at all just was super bright white ball flying fast and disapear without trace like someone turn off the light.. i keep watching and i was thinking maybe there have some clouds on the night sky and this is the reason why i cannot see it anymore and just keep watching and waiting but the light didin`t show anymore and i realize that there are not clouds at ll because i was able to see the stars..
What the hell was this bright light object like ball who fly super fast and desapear without trace?! also do not hear any sound.
And if you think that i just watch the sky to see UFO no i just come out to go to drink some beer and i just saw this because was on front of my eyes and was super strange.

Initiate

PostWed Sep 08, 2010 10:39 pm » by Jax40

Funny, because I thought I was seeing my first UFO whilst walking my dogs about 30 mins ago......... A bright ball of yellow, no noise and no movement Then I walked under a tree to get my dogs ball and it disapeared.... I ran home to tell my husband and saw two teens sitting by my house. I asked them if they saw a light in the sky and they said yes... It's a chinese lanten (I live in Kent) I'm so disappointed...... never mind!

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 08, 2010 10:40 pm » by Germanpils

was it flying in a straight line?

if so it might have been the ISS, which can be very very bright, its also pretty damn fast, it crosses from europe to USA within minutes
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Initiate

PostWed Sep 08, 2010 10:41 pm » by Tzarmo

i live in small town in Bulgaria this is Eastern Europe and im sure what i saw this was super bright ball of light and fly extramly fast and fly in right direction i mean just move too fast and disapear in the fron of my eyes

Master Conspirator

PostWed Sep 08, 2010 10:42 pm » by Cornbread714

tzarmo wrote:Hello maybe many of you will find this thread boring because there is no Pictures but i feel that i just need to tell you what i saw befor a hour.
One friend of mine call me to go out in some bar so i just come out and wait my friend to come pick me with the car... here is night right now so i saw a super Light object like ball of light and i can say was not very far because i saw it clear the object FLY very very fast. 1st i was thinking this is a plane, because is night here and then i realize that this cannot be a plane because is super fast and i know how the plains look like and second no red or any other colour also the light didnt blinking at all just was super bright white ball flying fast and disapear without trace like someone turn off the light.. i keep watching and i was thinking maybe there have some clouds on the night sky and this is the reason why i cannot see it anymore and just keep watching and waiting but the light didin`t show anymore and i realize that there are not clouds at ll because i was able to see the stars..
What the hell was this bright light object like ball who fly super fast and desapear without trace?! also do not hear any sound.
And if you think that i just watch the sky to see UFO no i just come out to go to drink some beer and i just saw this because was on front of my eyes and was super strange.

Sounds like possibly a fireball meteor, they can blink out like that, but just a guess, not trying to debunk. :cheers:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate

PostWed Sep 08, 2010 10:47 pm » by Tzarmo

Its was like a big star but not blinking the light was super without blinking and i saw that this object fly horizontal absolute horizontal so i guess if was star or something will do it vertical not super horizontal and i saw clear that there was not anly red green or any other blinking lights and disapear. the strange thing was that direction of the object was absolute horizontal so this mean the obejct is flying not some star ot meteor or anything wow

Initiate

PostWed Sep 08, 2010 10:57 pm » by Jesuschrist

I saw a very similar thing the other night.
A bright white light silently gliding through the night sky.

I do not know to much about planes.
But I do watch the skies pretty regularly, and this is a first for me seeing something moving; emitting light without making a sound.

Besides all the other "planes" I've watched have had at least some kind of blinking light to them, all varying in different signature colors.

So that would be my third UFO experience.

The first one was an experience I had with the famous orange dancing orb. It kept on making random patterns in the sky about 20 feet above water for at least one hour.

The second experience I had was to me at the time a stationary craft floating. LAter I revised my feelings for this and realized the possibility this being a plane heading in a 100% accurate angle straight towards me for about 5 minutes. Makes sense as it consisted of two lights.

cheers

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 09, 2010 12:30 am » by E6722maj

sounds cool :flop: :alien:
whatever

Initiate

PostFri Sep 10, 2010 5:29 pm » by Tzarmo

Im mad because this is my second time i saw Undifined Flying Object and i was not able to take picture or Video, the other one was on daylight very ver clear but who know and you are not prepared to see anything like this so i think we always must to bring a Photo Camera with us no matter where are we going in Bar or just to walk we always need to have one on mind:) Also from all reports that i read.. its seems that the UFO cases and sigthing rise every single day and many peoples report everyday new sightings so maybe not all of them are real but i feel that in the future more and more sightings will come and i tryly believe that the ET will make the Disclosure not any government, president or anything ... the ET will do it by themself when they do some spectacular light show or something like that. I believe that this day is coming soon, and now i think if we look in the sky more often we will be able to see many things, befor sometimes i ask myself how many peoples actualy watch the sky?! so you are going out with friends etc in bar or just to have a fun but you don`t watch the sky all the time because you watch stright front of yourself not into the sky this is the reason why many peoples didn`t see anything or .... they think that they never see anything like this, the truth is that if they watch enought with patience they will see it.
More UFO case show us that the disclosure day is coming and coming...........