i seen a big foot at mt shasta

Conspirator

PostWed May 26, 2010 1:12 am » by Telos61

It was about 6 AM on a sunday morning..... was about 25 miles in the forests of the pacific northwest next to mt shasta...... I camped out by a creek so I can washup, take a shit and brush my teeth..... I was in the woods about a week and a half.... by foot.. did not go on horseback this time around. I was summer I think june of 2008............

as i was putting out the last of the fire wood embers... I smelled something really bad...... (i didnt take a crap yet so it wasnt me lol)........ it was an aweful smell... the last time I smelled this was when I was a security guard at 19 at a hospital in new jersey and I had to walk a nurse to the morgue late at night to get a body prepped for autopsy..... their was an autopsy being performed while we were there and I can forget that smell of death... it will stay with me as long as I live...... well this is the kind of smell I smelled as I was kicking out the embers... Like a bum who didnt wash for 5 years something like that.....

the birds stopped chirping and everything went silent... so silent........ because of my history into UFOS, bigfoot etc etc etc... I knew what was happening and what was coming when I started to smell that aweful odor.... I heard and read about that odor people smell just before a big foot sighting......

i slowly went into my tent.. went into my backpack and took out my 9 mill... baretta and went to grab my camera but realized I didnt bring my t mobile sidekick during this trip...

i laid down in the tent on my stomach and peeked out the tent opening and just waited quietly... about 30 seconds or so past and I heard branches breaking across the creek.. ( i was facing the creek through the tent opening when i was laying down on my belly...

there he was.. about 7 to 8 feet tall ...looked just like a gorilla but taller,,,,, huge mother fucker... muscular and hairy... could of broken me like a fucken twig....... he squated down to get some water.. kinda of put his hand in the water and through the water up to his mouth... he did this about 4 or 5 times..... he stopped. and kept on putting his nose up... like he was smelling me.... and looked right at me from across the creek. i lock and loaded my baretta and pointed it at him... waiting to protect myself..... but something inside me said not to pull the trigger..... I was very close to nature then and felt great love for all things and I wasnt quite sure he was going to be hostile.. so I waited and shook like a bastad.... lol...

after about 20 seconds or so... he stood up ignored me and just kept on walking back into the brush.... I was thinking about following him but I felt I was lucky this time but the second time would be pushin it........

It was my first and only experience in my life of seeing a bigfoot...... I knew that I was smack in big foot country and I knew it was only a matter of time because i didnt just stay in the tourist areas.... i lived at mt shasta so I went deep in the wilderness looking for caves.

this is the god honest truth.... I experience many things in my 3 years stay at mt shasta.. i have much more to tell ya...... as time goes by I will....never mentioned this to anybody until now... i may of told my ex wife via email.. i dont remember.

JC

"I TOLD MY YOGI ONCE HOW GRATEFUL I AM FOR TEACHING ME THE WISDOM OF LIFE AND HE REPLIED - IT IS I WHO SHOULD BE GRATEFUL TO YOU, IF YOU WERE NOT LOOKING AT ME I WOULD NOT EXIST"

YOGANANDA

Conspirator

PostWed May 26, 2010 1:40 am » by Newearthman

Do you think BF has a relationship with Aliens or inner earth people? How does it stay so well hidden? What would it live off of...if it hunted animals or liked a particular type of plant it would have to come out of hidding to find it's food...so what does it live on?

Conspirator

PostWed May 26, 2010 2:15 am » by Telos61

earthman.....

I have a theory.. but its only a theory....

I feel that bigfoots hang around desolate places on the earth that have cave openings to the inner earth... I feel they are a deterent to scare people away from the areas where people can find and enter major cave openings....

if they are real biological entities or hybrids or artificial humanoids made by the inner earth people just for this purpose I have no idea...

I personally feel that these creatures are interdimensional beings and can dissapear at will... this is why they can never be found or captured.....

it is said in native american legends that of the modec and shasta indians that fairies, elves, gnomes, bigfoot, unicorns and dragons live at mt shasta and the surrounding forests but exist on a different plane....... actually they say this particular plane is very close to the 3D world and exists in the very next frequency to the earth frequency....so they can sometimes be seen and felt by a traveling hiker who is open to the vibrations....

these entities are called nature spirits by the native americans.....

I spent alot of time at a shasta reservation and the indians there for some reason accepted me into the mysteries....and talked to me many times.....they have told me that at one time these creatures used to live in the 3D plane along with man.. but when the white man came... they felt in danger because the white man would shoot them and kill them.. so they decided to up there vibrations to the next frequency so they cant be seen.

there are many people who live in the town of mt shasta who have told me they have seen fairies near streams and ponds on the mountian... I tend to believe them because i have seen them to.....

sir.. we are living in a very magical world just like in the movie "legend"... but we have to step up our LOVE vibration again and get back that innocence........ in order for us to become part of nature again and all the beings that live within it. :sunny:

JC

"I TOLD MY YOGI ONCE HOW GRATEFUL I AM FOR TEACHING ME THE WISDOM OF LIFE AND HE REPLIED - IT IS I WHO SHOULD BE GRATEFUL TO YOU, IF YOU WERE NOT LOOKING AT ME I WOULD NOT EXIST"

YOGANANDA

Conspirator

PostWed May 26, 2010 2:33 am » by Emeraldtruth

To Telos,

1. "I feel that bigfoots hang around desolate places on the earth that have cave openings to the inner earth". This resonates with me as it's an original thought I had too not very long ago.

2. "personally feel that these creatures are interdimensional beings and can dissapear at will". I don't agree. However, if "hollow earth" exists and so does "bigfoot" it is possible.

If bigfoot were travelling between the inner and outer earth, which were on different dimensional planes, then indeed they as a species might have unique properties.
I'd love to see some live mammoth etc. wander out, then maybe we could prove something. If bigfoot exists, he's one tricky interdimensional inner earth retreating trickster.
A mammoth mightn't be such a mammoth task

Master Conspirator

PostWed May 26, 2010 2:47 am » by Boondox681

i really like this guy,lloyd pye.his theories fit together real well

"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostWed May 26, 2010 3:06 am » by Telos61

hello emerald...

I dont think I ever want to experience that again.... I was really scared.. and i usually have no fear about anything.. just the fact that I was all alone deep in the woods.. that is what got to me... :?

JC

YOGANANDA

Conspirator

PostWed May 26, 2010 3:07 am » by Telos61

boondox...

excellent vid............. :flop:

JC

YOGANANDA

Conspirator

PostWed May 26, 2010 3:19 am » by Emeraldtruth

I'm currently a closet admirer of you boondox so will have to watch the vid tomorrow.

Yo telos, the fact you were by yourself makes it hard to know. But like you, I seen a strange thing by myself too, which I've maybe only told 5 people. So I will keep an open mind. Thanks bigtime for sharing. It isn't easy I know

Master Conspirator

PostWed May 26, 2010 3:38 am » by Cornbread714

This tale smells as funny as Bigfoot is rumored to, but hey - never let the truth get in the way of a good story! :sunny:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostWed May 26, 2010 6:19 am » by Newearthman

telos61I wrote:earthman.....

I have a theory.. but its only a theory....

I feel that bigfoots hang around desolate places on the earth that have cave openings to the inner earth... I feel they are a deterent to scare people away from the areas where people can find and enter major cave openings....

I like your theory! :think:

Next