I smell a False Flag!

Initiate

PostSat Feb 18, 2012 12:55 am » by FullDisclosure

jet17 wrote:Yes, it's called entrapment, and for the FBI it is Illegal!

so basically what we are seeing here is them exploiting someone's hate for the government, setting them up, and delivering the goods to get the means done. then once the hand off is made, arrest him, make national news (like they did something good), and get brownie points.

This combined with recent reports coming from the FBI warning of 9/11 truthers as terrorist and Sovereign Citizens being EXTREMIST is a sure indication that WE ARE THE TARGETS!

Excellent post, I just posted this on facebook about a half hour ago.

how ridiculous though, and the comments from people on the articles is a sure lesson that the majority of people are extreme NATIONALIST and utter Retards!

Please read up on "Entrapment" - It would only be entrapment if some government officer or agent induced or persuaded him to commit a crime. His hate for the government was pre-existing.

I try not to troll, but sometimes people just fucking deserve it.

Super Moderator

PostSat Feb 18, 2012 12:57 am » by The57ironman

pitbulterrorist wrote:fbi haven't got real people to go after so they play people off and fund these attacks that they miraculously come to the recue and save the day but keep the public fearing the cave man. cia and mossad fbi mi5 mi6 are realy going to be pulling out the stops but this time we smell the bullshit and the people are waiting for it because now these bastards are starting to be predictable

yes ....predictable....

.......i've been waiting for something to ''pop-up'' at a TSA screening in an airport... :mrcool:

.....you can educate the ignorant...but there's no fk'n helping the stupid.

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 18, 2012 1:09 am » by Jet17

fulldisclosure wrote:

so basically what we are seeing here is them exploiting someone's hate for the government, setting them up, and delivering the goods to get the means done. then once the hand off is made, arrest him, make national news (like they did something good), and get brownie points.

This combined with recent reports coming from the FBI warning of 9/11 truthers as terrorist and Sovereign Citizens being EXTREMIST is a sure indication that WE ARE THE TARGETS!

how ridiculous though, and the comments from people on the articles is a sure lesson that the majority of people are extreme NATIONALIST and utter Retards!

Please read up on "Entrapment" - It would only be entrapment if some government officer or agent induced or persuaded him to commit a crime. His hate for the government was pre-existing.

hate for the government isn't a crime in the united states.

they did commit a crime, they gave him a vest that was supposed to be explosives then arrested him, it's called entrapment.

EDIT: unless he said he was going to blow up another place in those specific terms.

non the legal less, they set this up, and it was by their rules.
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

Initiate

PostThu Feb 23, 2012 12:22 am » by FullDisclosure

jet17 wrote:
fulldisclosure wrote:

hate for the government isn't a crime in the united states.

they did commit a crime, they gave him a vest that was supposed to be explosives then arrested him, it's called entrapment.

EDIT: unless he said he was going to blow up another place in those specific terms.

non the legal less, they set this up, and it was by their rules.

Is this the same guy?? This does appear to be a case of entrapment...

Upload to Disclose.tv

I try not to troll, but sometimes people just fucking deserve it.

Previous