I smell a False Flag!

Initiate

PostFri Feb 17, 2012 10:05 pm » by Shagrath

Here we go! Drink the Kool-Aid! The CIA and FBI set people up all the time, in this manner.

FBI foils alleged bomb attack on U.S. Capitol

The FBI has arrested a suspect who was en route to the U.S. Capitol allegedly to detonate a suicide bomb, USA TODAY's Kevin Johnson reports.

Update at 2:41 p.m. ET: "We can confirm that there has been an arrest of a suspect in Washington, D.C. in connection with a terrorism investigation,'' Justice spokesman Dean Boyd said, adding that the arrest was the culmination of a lengthy undercover operation "during which the suspect was closely monitored by law enforcement.''

"Explosives the suspect allegedly sought to use in connection with the plot had been rendered inoperable by law enforcement and posed no threat to the public,'' Boyd said.

Update at 2:13 p.m. ET: The man, believed to be in his 30s, was apprehended while on his way to allegedly carry out the attack with a device that undercover agents had previously rendered inoperable, said a federal law enforcement official who was not authorized to comment publicly.

The official says the suspect was the target of an undercover investigation for about two months and that the public was never in any danger.

Update at 2:04 p.m. ET: A U.S. law enforcement official said the person arrested was canvassing the U.S. Capitol with violent intentions, the Associated Press reports. He was not believed to have any known connections to al-Qaeda, the AP reports.

U.S. Capitol police say their officers were also involved in the arrest.

Update at 1:59 p.m. ET: U.S. officials said the arrest "was the culmination of a lengthy and extensive operation during which the individual was closely and carefully monitored," WUSA TV reports.

Update at 1:57 p.m. ET: The suspect was arrested at a steakhouse on Constitution Avenue near the Capitol, CNN reports.

Update at 1:52 p.m. ET: The suspect was arrested near the Capitol building, the Associated Press reports.

Original post: NBC Justice correspondent Pete Williams says the suspect, described as being in his early 30s, had been under observation for several months.

Williams says the suspect was arrested by the FBI after receiving a vest that he thought contained explosives, but were actually inert materials.

Fox news reports that the suspect was carrying the vest when he was arrested in Washington.

NBC and Fox report that the suspect thought that the FBI agents who were assisting him were associates of al-Qaeda.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities ... -capitol/1

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 17, 2012 10:12 pm » by Jet17

Yes, it's called entrapment, and for the FBI it is Illegal!

so basically what we are seeing here is them exploiting someone's hate for the government, setting them up, and delivering the goods to get the means done. then once the hand off is made, arrest him, make national news (like they did something good), and get brownie points.

This combined with recent reports coming from the FBI warning of 9/11 truthers as terrorist and Sovereign Citizens being EXTREMIST is a sure indication that WE ARE THE TARGETS!

Excellent post, I just posted this on facebook about a half hour ago.

how ridiculous though, and the comments from people on the articles is a sure lesson that the majority of people are extreme NATIONALIST and utter Retards!
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

Super Moderator

PostFri Feb 17, 2012 10:22 pm » by The57ironman

smells...?...it definately stinks....

........just goes to show ya' ....... we need the military at every state border and scanning devices at all intersections....more cctv cameras at every public venue.....

......and god dammit....we need to microchip everybody before we all die from these damn terrorists.....

thank god for the patriot act , huh...?... :mrcool:

:banana: :badair:
Last edited by The57ironman on Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

...i'm a recovering vegetarian......Image

Super Moderator

PostFri Feb 17, 2012 10:24 pm » by domdabears

the57ironman wrote:smells...?...i definately stinks....

:lol: I'm quoting it before you edit it.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Super Moderator

PostFri Feb 17, 2012 10:25 pm » by The57ironman

domdabears wrote:
the57ironman wrote:smells...?...i definately stinks....

:lol: I'm quoting it before you edit it.

:mrgreen: ...doh.... :lol:

...i'm a recovering vegetarian......Image

Super Moderator

PostFri Feb 17, 2012 10:26 pm » by Spock

I smell a guy smelling a false flag.

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 17, 2012 10:29 pm » by Rydher

False flag! Everything is a false flag! No one wants to harm America in any way except it's own government and the Joooos. Right guys?

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 18, 2012 12:17 am » by Jet17

Except it is a false flag. perpetrated and introduced by the FBI.

Even the media isn't hiding it:

Update at 2:41 p.m. ET: "We can confirm that there has been an arrest of a suspect in Washington, D.C., in connection with a terrorism investigation,'' Justice spokesman Dean Boyd said, adding that the arrest was the culmination of a lengthy undercover operation "during which the suspect was closely monitored by law enforcement.''

Update at 1:59 p.m. ET: U.S. officials said the arrest "was the culmination of a lengthy and extensive operation during which the individual was closely and carefully monitored," WUSA TV reports.

Williams says the suspect was arrested by the FBI after receiving a vest that he thought contained explosives, but were actually inert materials.

NBC and Fox report that the suspect thought that the FBI agents who were assisting him were associates of al-Qaeda.

He is not believed to be affiliated with al-Qaeda, officials said.

How interesting, they monitored him and set him up with the tools to do so!
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

Initiate

PostSat Feb 18, 2012 12:49 am » by Blondie1w2000

If it was a "false flag" this guy would've been able to go ahead and do some damage. Then the public would be all outraged. Isn't that the purpose of a false flag?

Initiate

PostSat Feb 18, 2012 12:52 am » by Pitbulterrorist

fbi haven't got real people to go after so they play people off and fund these attacks that they miraculously come to the recue and save the day but keep the public fearing the cave man. cia and mossad fbi mi5 mi6 are realy going to be pulling out the stops but this time we smell the bullshit and the people are waiting for it because now these bastards are starting to be predictable

Next