I still believe “humans” to be inherently good by nature

Initiate

PostWed Jan 29, 2014 8:39 am » by Eltorito

Examples;

If you found a baby in a push chair with no one around for miles would you not take it home or at least to a police station?

You run around in a dessert with loads of water with you,

And stumble over an Iranian (North Korean, Chinese ..just add you favourite enemy here)

Would you not share your water?

All I am saying is;

Once I disregard religion and ignore the propaganda, I seem to run out of “Enemies” very quickly. :headscratch:

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 29, 2014 8:58 am » by RATRODROB

Eltorito wrote:Examples;

If you found a baby in a push chair with no one around for miles would you not take it home or at least to a police station?

And stumble over an Iranian (North Korean, Chinese ..just add you favourite enemy here)

All I am saying is;

Once I disregard religion and ignore the propaganda, I seem to run out of “Enemies” very quickly. :headscratch:

Yep , I get your drift, in lay mans terms if I don't feel threatened by someone in any way and that person is in need of assistance, no matter what race, religion, age, gender etc I am more than happy to help,

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 29, 2014 9:31 am » by Tjahzi

Indeed, my daily experiences seem to indicate that too.

:cheers:

Initiate

PostWed Jan 29, 2014 11:42 am » by Tntbw

I think people can get along best when they are outside their element of influence. One of my favorite movies, Enemy Mine, shows this quite well. I know that one of the lead characters is an alien, but it still fits the point of this thread.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 29, 2014 12:48 pm » by Rich316

We are. it's just that we're ruined in many ways by the way of life that was put in place for us - work, taxes, oil, bills - all money driven - without that money you have less of the essentials or they're just harder to come by.

Solution; remove money from society, it is truly the root of all evil.

and im sure there are other things that need to take place also.

But yeah humans have a compassionate heart by nature, it's hardwired into us, just tainted by todays fucked up world.

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 29, 2014 3:35 pm » by Cosmine

I too have to believe it... but are all these things walking upright around me... are actually humans... :headscratch:

:cheers:
Cosmine's cohost...:M8 Ave Lucifera

Upload to Disclose.tv

Vocasti! :twisted:

Initiate

PostWed Jan 29, 2014 3:44 pm » by Just a thought

Eltorito wrote:Examples;

All I am saying is;

I started a thread awhile a go because I too think people are inherently good. Some nice vids give it a view.
doing-something-good-for-others-t90061.html