i

Initiate

PostFri Jun 29, 2012 11:49 pm » by CaptainRutland

“I”

What does “I” invoke for you?

It appears to encompass everything regarding the singularity that is ‘you’ within the space/time continuum that humans refer loosely to as ‘existence’.

Would there be existence without the “I”?

Would the “I” cease to exist as an entity within that created/evolved existence of which it appears an integral part?

Is “I” the very purpose of that existence? But then, who or by what mechanism or process, defines that ‘purpose’ and in fact, what defines “I”?

Most would argue that “I” or self, is the whole human entity – you.

A complicated organic life-form, with such cerebral capabilities that it can conjure or demand itself into existence by the virtue of ‘self-awareness'.

“I” cannot exist without being aware that it exists.

If you exist, but have no awareness of that existence, do you really exist? Does “I” simply become an item within another entity’s created/evolved existence (a grain of sand beneath a giant’s fingernail on some dark planet orbiting a star in a Universe of which the fragile human mind can simply not comprehend) or is it more?

So defining the “I” is important.
The “I” is you.

Imagine, and I would ask for your indulgence and patience here, being called before some court of purpose to answer the fundamental question of your very existence:
Who is “I”?

The ‘id’ is always there. The dominant shadow within the human, who wishes to be more than an organic life-form, who desires knowledge of himself, and may lack the ability to control or direct that acquired quantum leap in evolution of the creature called man.

Who is “I” – Who are “you”?

Just some thoughts. Thank you.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSat Jun 30, 2012 12:03 am » by Troll2rocks

U

Banned!

Mwahahahaha, great post man. :cheers:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Initiate

PostSat Jun 30, 2012 12:09 am » by CaptainRutland

Thank you troll2rocks - "I" hope we may enjoy discourse upon such subjects in future times - salutations.

The appropriate 'smilie' would be: :flop:

Initiate

PostSat Jun 30, 2012 12:21 am » by I2haveseen

:think: Whoaaa. Deeeep. This is dat shjt:

CaptainRutland wrote:“I”

What does “I” invoke for you? Easy: Me,myself & not U

It appears to encompass everything regarding the singularity that is ‘you’ within the space/time continuum that humans refer loosely to as ‘existence’.

Would there be existence without the “I”? Yep: Just not mine.
Would the “I” cease to exist as an entity within that created/evolved existence of which it appears an integral part? If it's an interral part, then yesw.

Is “I” the very purpose of that existence? But then, who or by what mechanism or process, defines that ‘purpose’ and in fact, what defines “I”? No. & we define our selves.

Most would argue that “I” or self, is the whole human entity – you. I would argue that 'I' am an envorioment, teeming with other (smaller) 'I's'

A complicated organic life-form, with such cerebral capabilities that it can conjure or demand itself into existence by the virtue of ‘self-awareness'. Ohhh, not sure about that one......

“I” cannot exist without being aware that it exists. Agreed. The loop requires feedback.

If you exist, but have no awareness of that existence, do you really exist? Does “I” simply become an item within another entity’s created/evolved existence (a grain of sand beneath a giant’s fingernail on some dark planet orbiting a star in a Universe of which the fragile human mind can simply not comprehend) or is it more?

So defining the “I” is important.
The “I” is you.

Imagine, and I would ask for your indulgence and patience here, being called before some court of purpose to answer the fundamental question of your very existence:
Who is “I”?

The ‘id’ is always there. The dominant shadow within the human, who wishes to be more than an organic life-form, who desires knowledge of himself, and may lack the ability to control or direct that acquired quantum leap in evolution of the creature called man.

Who is “I” – Who are “you”?

Just some thoughts. Thank you. Thank you 4 sharing :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Gr8 stuff. Me likes :banana:
Hey trolls.... If you want to rip me a new one, You better have a sharp set of nails.
▲Not an invitation peeps..... It's a warning.

Super Moderator

PostSat Jun 30, 2012 12:31 am » by Troll2rocks

CaptainRutland wrote:Thank you troll2rocks - "I" hope we may enjoy discourse upon such subjects in future times - salutations.

The nature of reality and our perception of it, is what fascinates me most. I am sure we will have discourse on it. This also interests me...

Upload to Disclose.tv

but for far less obvious reasons.

:cheers:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Initiate

PostSat Jun 30, 2012 12:56 am » by CaptainRutland

Troll2rocks wrote:
CaptainRutland wrote:Thank you troll2rocks - "I" hope we may enjoy discourse upon such subjects in future times - salutations.

The nature of reality and our perception of it, is what fascinates me most. I am sure we will have discourse on it. This also interests me...

Upload to Disclose.tv

but for far less obvious reasons.

:cheers:

An interesting video, with such dramatic and loud effects, and containing the fundamental question of ‘what is reality?’

Our perception of reality is shaped by what we believe to be reality, or rather what our cerebral faculties decide what that reality should be. The human brain is organic and thus subject to the laws of nature. It declines, fails upon occasion and even creates imaginations and dreams which trouble the supposed ‘rational’ human.

Here’s an idea to play with:

“What if we were the product of an alien mind, who imagines the effect of their appearance upon an ‘alien’ culture?

We would be the ‘dreams’ of their creative mind and perhaps, the ‘monster’s of their id’."

Our existence would be their thoughts, and our thoughts, the very stuff of existence for yet another ‘self-aware’ entity.

Where would our 'reality' lay? Your final words "but for far less obvious reasons." intrigued me.

I ponder them now.

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 30, 2012 1:00 am » by Zer0

First NEM and seriouscitizen turns this into a gay dating site and now this dumbass wants to turn it into sesame street?
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostSat Jun 30, 2012 1:06 am » by CaptainRutland

Otoel wrote:First NEM and seriouscitizen turns this into a gay dating site and now this dumbass wants to turn it into sesame street?

'Sesame Street' was devised, created and produced to assist in the learning and educational development of children.

It clearly failed in your case.

"Doh!, I have no idea what's being discussed here, so I'll mention gays and dumb people, I'll even throw in a swear word to make it look like I know what's going on."

Thank you for taking the time to drop by.

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 30, 2012 1:13 am » by Kinninigan

CaptainRutland wrote:
Otoel wrote:First NEM and seriouscitizen turns this into a gay dating site and now this dumbass wants to turn it into sesame street?

'Sesame Street' was devised, created and produced to assist in the learning and educational development of children.

It clearly failed in your case.

"Doh!, I have no idea what's being discussed here, so I'll mention gays and dumb people, I'll even throw in a swear word to make it look like I know what's going on."

Thank you for taking the time to drop by.

welcome to dtv :cheers:

don't worry about otoel he hates everyone except selena gomez :D

nice read though...i can say my mind is definitly "alien"...but so is everyone else here :D
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Initiate

PostSat Jun 30, 2012 1:25 am » by CaptainRutland

welcome to dtv

don't worry about otoel he hates everyone except selena gomez

nice read though...i can say my mind is definitly "alien"...but so is everyone else here

Thank you, I just googled "selena gomez" - she appears quite a nice young lady. Do I understand that otoel has acquired a fixation upon the girl?

Therefore, I was quite wrong to admonish him in such a manner, I had no idea of his youth and we must encourage and guide such young people, not be sharp or sarcastic. I do hope he forgives my unknowing indiscretion.

I'm glad you favour this post - thank you.

Next

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook