I think I found the love of my life!

Initiate

PostTue Jun 12, 2012 12:50 am » by Docdrdeath

If you get to talk to her on the ol' telegraph machine, don't act too too paranoid. :nails:

Just wait it out man, you got 3-4 weeks unitl she is back. Don't jump to conclusions. I know you wouldn't jump into a sinking ship
If you stand for Nothing, You'll fall for anything

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 12, 2012 12:52 am » by Newearthman

Docdrdeath wrote:If you get to talk to her on the ol' telegraph machine, don't act too too paranoid. :nails:

Just wait it out man, you got 3-4 weeks unitl she is back. Don't jump to conclusions. I know you wouldn't jump into a sinking ship

It's already too late dude, read this...
Thanks for your words to me baby, that’s so nice of you and it made my love for you grow stronger. I’m just imagining how tough it will be for you out there with the fact that a lady is making you feel this desirable but cant touch and hold her at the moment but still you can cope, you are a strong man....... and with you in my life is not just an opportunity but a blessing from above, thank God for that. I know you’ll change my life, coz you’ve found my heart and baby I’m convinced you’ll do a perfect partner/husband and father of our kids. I’m excited, can’t wait for you to be by my side and live a normal life with me so we can together take on the world. I’ve learnt that you are ambitious and work hard to achieve your goals. Even if you are not always successful, you kept trying. This is one trait that I found irresistible in you, baby I can feel the chemistry, we share same characters,

Super Moderator

PostTue Jun 12, 2012 1:03 am » by The57ironman

Newearthman wrote:[
It's already too late dude, read this...
Thanks for your words to me baby, that’s so nice of you and it made my love for you grow stronger. I’m just imagining how tough it will be for you out there with the fact that a lady is making you feel this desirable but cant touch and hold her at the moment but still you can cope, you are a strong man....... and with you in my life is not just an opportunity but a blessing from above, thank God for that. I know you’ll change my life, coz you’ve found my heart and baby I’m convinced you’ll do a perfect partner/husband and father of our kids. I’m excited, can’t wait for you to be by my side and live a normal life with me so we can together take on the world. I’ve learnt that you are ambitious and work hard to achieve your goals. Even if you are not always successful, you kept trying. This is one trait that I found irresistible in you, baby I can feel the chemistry, we share same characters,

................Image

....remember....the authorities are working hard to keep you feeling helpless...

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 12, 2012 2:09 am » by Newearthman

If I were me from a month ago and I read this thread I would slap my current self in the face as hard as I could and I would say..."Get a grip man! What happened to you? Have you completely lost your mind?"

Indeed I have and it feels great!

:sunny:

Super Moderator

PostTue Jun 12, 2012 2:17 am » by The57ironman

....she's got a cute butt , too.....doesn't she..?...Image

....remember....the authorities are working hard to keep you feeling helpless...

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 12, 2012 3:46 am » by Newearthman

The57ironman wrote:.

....she's got a cute butt , too.....doesn't she..?...Image

Why yes, all tho I have yet to see it. I'm sure it is like a cloud from heaven :love:

Oh ya, and I haven't had a cigarette for two whole days, not because she brought it up but because I want to be the best I can be for her!

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 12, 2012 3:54 am » by 99socks

Dude, be the best you can be for YOU. It's the least you deserve.
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 12, 2012 4:32 am » by Zer0

99socks wrote:Dude, be the best you can be for YOU. It's the least you deserve.

What if she is the other part of him? WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM???
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 12, 2012 4:53 am » by Newearthman

Otoel wrote:
99socks wrote:Dude, be the best you can be for YOU. It's the least you deserve.

What if she is the other part of him? WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM???

Ya Socks, I love ya and her...Please except this, ok?

Initiate

PostTue Jun 12, 2012 1:31 pm » by Chillitiger

Fuck NEM,

I am of the grid for two weeks and you go and fall in love! :ohno:

I wish you all the best mate. And if she does have some Aussie in her she will be a cracker. :owned:

Give it everything you got and If it turns out to be a scam well... shit piss balls. Move on until you find Her!
Yes i'll admit it.... I think Max Keiser is a LEGEND

PreviousNext