I think I found the love of my life!

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 07, 2012 8:04 am » by Newearthman

We haven't met in person yet but something is different with this one. It's like she is totally everything I need, want and have been looking for. She contacted me on a dating site said she would like to get to know me and wanted to talk through emails. The next day her account was gone. She want's to focus on me alone. So we have sent a half dozen email each back and fourth. I think I'm already falling in love but I want to be patient and cool as she is and not jump the gun. I don't want to mess this up some how because I feel like a little boy compaired to her. I will post a bit of what she has said to me.

Like i said before my name is (censored) and i would not mind knowing you better. I have thought about could this not be preferable talking via phone ? But i sat down and i thought about okay Cathy, why don't you take yet a bold step doing something quite differently getting to knowing this individual through a means you have never tried before. Don't be in a hurry like you have always been, stress him a little and determine extent of his patient, take him through the journey which i even consider new to myself. We both know how fast it could be talking on phone . Fine we shall get to know each other better , the speech and voice will get us attracted to each other faster, hence it propels our relationship. But haven done that severally with just similar result i decided to take yet another dimension in taking things slow and following the difficult path and whoever thinks my juice is worth the squeeze should follow.

Ain't she sweet! Who texts like that these days? Oh and did I mention she looks like and Egyptian Queen all tho she says she grew up in Australia.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 07, 2012 8:07 am » by Seriouscitizen

Nice! great email.. Love is in the air :sunny: :sunny:

:banana:

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 07, 2012 8:18 am » by Newearthman

It's funny how she reminds me of Anastasia the way she talks :think:

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 07, 2012 8:35 am » by Cia212

Get a picture FAST. If there's any reluctance, it means she's the size of a house. Unless that's not important to you.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 07, 2012 8:45 am » by Seriouscitizen

Newearthman wrote:It's funny how she reminds me of Anastasia the way she talks :think:

Well she seems sincere,. and human for sure. :D
Honesty and openness are good features. You know she is intelligent en can make a meaningfull conversation.
How ever this works out i think you have found a real human being with loving intentions, in a way just like anastasia ;)

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 07, 2012 9:09 am » by Eldorado

NewEarthMan....Ive been occupying my time trying to find love.....have a good hold on a few good ladies attention.....but none of them have taken the whole package deal yet....

hope to not bust your bubble on this one, ive got your back if this turns out to be fake... :cheers:

...but Aussies have a good sense of english, and its use.......

this message you posted.....i hate to say it newearthman....but it sounds exactly like some of these faked dating replies......gotten them from Plenty of Fish, Craigslist, Fling, MeetMe/MyYearbook........even Facebook

what I am only trying to warn you about......is that they are everywhere....and before you know it.....she wants you to send her some money to fly her to be with you......or needs to help her dying grandmom or something emotional like that.......

I have gotten them from russia, london, phillipines, thailand, and some from africa....no shit....all of them are extremely bad versions of a romantic way of speaking......broken english....and a few other signs they arent who they say they are........

like deleting her "profile" the next day..........cmon man......dont get zuckered......one girl got through seven emails with me before she asked me to send her some money to pay for a visa application....when i checked the price she said it was....it was totally different online........

do an IP address search from her email..........they can tell you if she's really an Aussie
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 07, 2012 9:38 am » by Eldorado

Type the email address into your favorite search engine and hit "enter". If that email address has been placed publicly on the Web; on a blog, on a personal Web site, on a message board, in a social networking community, etc. - then it should turn up in a simple Web search.

In order for this reverse email search to be as effective as possible, it's suggested to use at least three different search engines (for a comprehensive list of over 100 search engines, read The Ultimate Search Engine List).

Use specialized social networking search utilities

Not all social networking sites will show up in a general search engine query. That's when it's time to turn to specialized social networking search tools, such as YoName, Zabasearch, Zoominfo, and Spokeo. These sites search across a variety of social networking communities; if the email address you're looking for has been put up on one of these sites, chances are, you'll find it using these social search tools.

check this to verify if the "person" has been posting elsewhere.......using the same name pulling the same game.....
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Super Moderator

PostThu Jun 07, 2012 9:45 am » by Slith

Hope it works out for you NEM. A crapshoot for sure. Good luck!

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 07, 2012 9:52 am » by Cosmine

If she's asking for a deposit to someting other than a sperm bank,it's Sylvia DTV's scam artist.

Image LOL

:wink:

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 07, 2012 10:43 am » by Cia212

Cosmine wrote:If she's asking for a deposit to someting other than a sperm bank,it's Sylvia DTV's scam artist.

Image LOL

:wink:

:cheers:

But she said she loved me...

Next