I think I know when disclosure will happen

Writer

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 6:53 pm » by Pennyrub

The only thing the United States has left of any importance in the world is its military might..and even that is questionable. As long as this is the case there will never be disclosure as it would show how really ineffective we are...we have NO control over the visitors, since it has been shown that our weapons can be made inoperable so easily. The countries who have disclosed had nothing to lose in this area.
Wherever you go.....there you are

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 11:03 pm » by Redwoodrick

I keep seeing your name in many threads, and im starting to see a pattern of you acting like forum police telling people what they should and shouldnt post. Startin to lose a lot of cred around here brotha...

Then again, I could have just posted a Hitler vid, that might have got a better response I suppose... Right?

I would like to reply that when I posted,your thread was limited to "when everything else does"....which,when you look at it,does seem a little like goo goo gaga to me.That's me stating my opinion,not telling you what you can post.Your title heading lured me in and what did I see as your prediction for your sure knowledge of disclosure date?"when everything else does."
Gee.
And as far as you perception of my posts,the only people who have been bothered to my knowledge are the hoaxers who have had their dribble dissected and examined in the light.You made a claim with your title heading that you knew when disclosure would be.It seemed misleading and extremely light on any information at all at the time I posted.
And as for the hitler video it was to make a point about racism,but you would know that if you had read my posts instead of just doing a users post search when your feelings got hurt because I wasn't ecstatic with your misleading post.
Next time perhaps you can try using a more mature approach to your title heading. :playing:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 11:10 pm » by Redwoodrick

Startin to lose a lot of cred around here brotha...
.....LMAO...did you really say that?That's rich...with who?You have been taking a census?Please.Leave that schoolbus mentality to people who are in your own peer group.I do indeed tear apart hoaxers pretty much every single time I find them.Other than that I do not harp on peoples opinions.But you tried to state as a fact in your title heading knowledge you did not have...brutha,,and I gave my opinion without insult...I suggest if your feelings are so easily hurt that you do not make ridiculous claims in your title heading.Of course it is your right to do so but to whine about my reply is childish.
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 11:19 pm » by lamonema

The true disclosure is already known, yet we have convinced ourselves to be impervious to anything else that is'nt created by man. The true disclosure, is we are a speck at best, in the grand sceem of all. We have learned this in the past and rest assured we will soon learn it again.

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 11:29 pm » by Gisgangusur

lamonema wrote:The true disclosure is already known, yet we have convinced ourselves to be impervious to anything else that is'nt created by man. The true disclosure, is we are a speck at best, in the grand sceem of all. We have learned this in the past and rest assured we will soon learn it again.

There are posts of yours that makes me feel bad about our 'lil fight couple of months ago.
You really have the discernment mate!

I mostly agree with you,but always at arms length!!! :cheers:
Now ye shall know that the chosen priest & apostle of infinite space is the prince-priest, the Beast; and in his woman, called the Scarlet Woman, is all power given.

"VISITA INTERIORA TERRAE RECTIFICANDO INVENIES OCCULTUM LAPIDEM."

Writer

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 11:32 pm » by Syntexnl

Since roswel there should have been a disclosure every year...... So it will never happen not in the first 200 year.

Writer

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 11:58 pm » by Wolfhomme

I think it's a great post too. I know what you mean. To much shit going on. Eventually, the shit is going to overfill and we are going to deal with it wheather its good or bad.

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 05, 2010 12:22 am » by Nilm33

redwoodrick wrote:
Startin to lose a lot of cred around here brotha...
.....LMAO...did you really say that?That's rich...with who?You have been taking a census?Please.Leave that schoolbus mentality to people who are in your own peer group.I do indeed tear apart hoaxers pretty much every single time I find them.Other than that I do not harp on peoples opinions.But you tried to state as a fact in your title heading knowledge you did not have...brutha,,and I gave my opinion without insult...I suggest if your feelings are so easily hurt that you do not make ridiculous claims in your title heading.Of course it is your right to do so but to whine about my reply is childish.

Ah so you are the type that bites into everything you are fed! LoL

Wasnt childish, just annoying that you chime in most of the time with non constructive replies that do nothing to help the discussion. But hey, not all of us can think that big. Its ok, Im not upset at you. Just disappointed... Like a bad lay. I couldnt even keep it up for you, thats how bad you are at this.

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 05, 2010 12:27 am » by Nilm33

May I remind you of the title post again, since you apparently havent figured out the scroll wheel...

"I THINK I know when disclosure will happen"

Where ITF do you see that as a statement of fact???

............. Im starting to wonder about your intentions on this site redwood rick...

........Troll was a great movie. Horrible acting though, but I guess thats what made it stand out for all to recognize....

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 05, 2010 12:28 am » by Nilm33

wolfhomme wrote:I think it's a great post too. I know what you mean. To much shit going on. Eventually, the shit is going to overfill and we are going to deal with it wheather its good or bad.

Thanks! Glad to see there is intelligent life out here! :flop:

PreviousNext