I think I know when disclosure will happen

Initiate

PostSun Dec 05, 2010 12:28 am » by Nyarelathodep

lamonema wrote:The true disclosure is already known, yet we have convinced ourselves to be impervious to anything else that is'nt created by man. The true disclosure, is we are a speck at best, in the grand sceem of all. We have learned this in the past and rest assured we will soon learn it again.

I would second Gisgangusurs feelings towrds you Lam, as you have posted alot of thought provoking concepts, but I have to ask you here...because im uncertain...when you say speck, are you refering to size. And if so, are you equating size/power/sophistication to importance? That doesnt entirely sound like you, but your comment came of as such. Just wondering. I have always been of the mind that while mankind has an overinflated opinion of his importance with regards to the planet he lives on, he is still as fundamentaly important as anything else here or anywhere else in the cosmos. I dont know exactly why, but whenever I look at a fractal zoom, I am reminded that its important to put everything into perspective from where your standing...and then everything seems truly circular and equal. Do you ever feel the same way?
For challenges to come, we stand against the tide...under the banner of the brave. Mission Aetheria...the future belongs to the brave.

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 05, 2010 12:40 am » by lamonema

gisgangusur wrote:
lamonema wrote:The true disclosure is already known, yet we have convinced ourselves to be impervious to anything else that is'nt created by man. The true disclosure, is we are a speck at best, in the grand sceem of all. We have learned this in the past and rest assured we will soon learn it again.

There are posts of yours that makes me feel bad about our 'lil fight couple of months ago.
You really have the discernment mate!

I mostly agree with you,but always at arms length!!! :cheers:

Fight??? I don't take disagreements to heart, very often, and arms length is were i prefer it. :mrgreen: :cheers:

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 05, 2010 12:41 am » by Nilm33

redwoodrick wrote:
Startin to lose a lot of cred around here brotha...
.....LMAO...did you really say that?That's rich...with who?You have been taking a census?Please.Leave that schoolbus mentality to people who are in your own peer group.I do indeed tear apart hoaxers pretty much every single time I find them.Other than that I do not harp on peoples opinions.But you tried to state as a fact in your title heading knowledge you did not have...brutha,,and I gave my opinion without insult...I suggest if your feelings are so easily hurt that you do not make ridiculous claims in your title heading.Of course it is your right to do so but to whine about my reply is childish.

There you go again, suggesting to people they censor themselves since you obviously cant. Not my fault that makes you upset.

Bottom line is this was on topic, this was a legit post, and it was an opinion piece, never a statement of fact. It just seems it didnt have enough pictures and youtube videos for you to get your rocks off. Thats not a problem. Its a discussion, something of which I have yet to see you have during your accusitory dictatorial self suggestive censoring completely off topic replies to valid posts that every person on here has a right to do. Even simple folks :wink:

Im done slaying you... moreso Im done with this thread. The self proclaimed guardian of the forums takes another big dump on someone elses post. Your mom must be so proud.

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 05, 2010 12:55 am » by Redwoodrick

Sure,kid.Whatever. :roll:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 05, 2010 12:57 am » by lamonema

nyarelathodep wrote:

I would second Gisgangusurs feelings towrds you Lam, as you have posted alot of thought provoking concepts, but I have to ask you here...because im uncertain...when you say speck, are you refering to size. And if so, are you equating size/power/sophistication to importance? That doesnt entirely sound like you, but your comment came of as such. Just wondering. I have always been of the mind that while mankind has an overinflated opinion of his importance with regards to the planet he lives on, he is still as fundamentaly important as anything else here or anywhere else in the cosmos. I dont know exactly why, but whenever I look at a fractal zoom, I am reminded that its important to put everything into perspective from where your standing...and then everything seems truly circular and equal. Do you ever feel the same way?

By speck i ment our understanding as to what can be, what is, and has been. When we know we can do something, do we always ponder on whether we should? Whatever we can imagine it exists. We must learn this as a whole, from what has been. Until we can do all of these things we will fail the contribute, a larger portion to the design, if we don't weild what little power by way in comparison to the all, with more resposibility, we may only destroy ourselves. We are special in where we stand in the universal equatrion, however it is a very miniscule amount, that could very well exist else where. If we are lost to the future, the loss will be great for us, however all else will carry on without so much as a hick-up. We are made from the cosmos, we can be made again, else where, to do it all over again. Such is Unviversal Cyclic Events.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Dec 05, 2010 1:02 am » by Boondox681

there will never be disclosure.period
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Initiate

PostSun Dec 05, 2010 1:09 am » by Nyarelathodep

Wonderful ascertation...more or less mirroring my own thoughts on it. I would have to think, at this point, that humankind as a whole does not evolve as one, but rather is one of truly countless breeding ground "events" occuring in endless time which may potentialy give birth to any number of "evolutions" of experience to some next stage of creational experience. Of course...it would stand to reason that a "devolution" can take place as well...backwards and forwards simultaneously perhaps. Thanks, that was thought inducing for me.
For challenges to come, we stand against the tide...under the banner of the brave. Mission Aetheria...the future belongs to the brave.

Initiate

PostSun Dec 05, 2010 1:11 am » by Oxygen

I love how almost every post turns into a pissing/name calling match.

Whatever happen to if you don't agree with a post either do not respond to it or if you have to respond be polite. I probably insult 3 or 4 people a week but I am polite about it lol...

Anyway, carry on with the bullshit. So very interesting..... :sleep:

PS: You don't need "disclosure" people... you know the truth.

Peace

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 05, 2010 1:12 am » by lamonema

oxygen wrote:I love how almost every post turns into a pissing/name calling match.

Whatever happen to if you don't agree with a post either do not respond to it or if you have to respond be polite. I probably insult 3 or 4 people a week but I am polite about it lol...

Anyway, carry on with the bullshit. So very interesting..... :sleep:

PS: You don't need "disclosure" people... you know the truth.

Peace

:clapper:

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 05, 2010 1:13 am » by Redwoodrick

boondox681 wrote:there will never be disclosure.period

In my opinion you are correct.At least not by the government.It would mean exposing people in power who broke the law,perhaps to the point of treason.
Also,as Dr. Greer points out,one of the major obstacles to official disclosure is that it would also entail disclosure of ET related technology which would put the petrochemical,telcom and utilities businesses out of work.Not to mention the fall from grace of our anthropologists and archaeologists.To say nothing of the complete collapse of the religious institutions which have been deliberately (at least the Vatican) keeping mankind in the chains of ignorance.
No, in my opinion,disclosure will come defacto,on the heels of major global catastrophe,when our collective minds are so shell shocked that ANY help or answer is welcome.And in my opinion,the ET presence disclosed at that time will be the same presence which has been playing G*D in the bible and manipulating the world with the cooperation of the US government.
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Previous