I think I know when disclosure will happen

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 12:47 am » by Nilm33

A question with the most highly anticipated answer in this community, Im sorry to inform you of what most likely seems to be the truth, based on how things have been playing out recently. It is kind of getting to be too obvious now.

When will disclosure happen?......................

...........................When everything else does.

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 10:27 am » by Truthdefender

Agreed.
In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 10:30 am » by Truthdefender

Disclosure will come out of necessity. Maybe just before some sort of major event/manifestation around the world. I've thought recently that maybe Obama would use it, if allowed, as a way to win a 2nd term.
In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 10:32 am » by Redwoodrick

Really?...is this really a post??..."when everything else does"...wow dude..deep :sleep:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 10:53 am » by Mediasorcerer

who needs disclosure,why rely on someone or some other governing body to be told what you can divine by inspiration and effort,weak.piss weak.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 11:34 am » by Hansom

Disclosure from the government.........?
They have never been totally honest, and I don't think they will ever be.
The only thing you can believe is yourself.
When you meet and see extraterrestrial beings then there will be disclosure.
Sure there maybe some press conference that will introduce our intergalactic brothers.
But until you can confirm and verify the origin of these supposed alien beings.
Take it with a pinch of salt.
In Lak'ech

May the force be with you, always.

Writer

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 11:51 am » by Enlil

truthdefender wrote:Disclosure will come out of necessity. Maybe just before some sort of major event/manifestation around the world. I've thought recently that maybe Obama would use it, if allowed, as a way to win a 2nd term.

:clapper:

They have to move slowly with disclosure...first 200 sextillion more stars in the Universe...then NASA's microbes...next they have to put these two together and state that seeing as life can exist harsh environments, the chances for life in other galaxies is plausible.

Once they make that statement the 60 plus year lie becomes softened.

Unfortunately…all religion are going to take a big one once it happens and it will happen. Discloser may have to come from the Vatican in order to ease the blow.

Peace.
Enlil

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 12:03 pm » by Nilm33

redwoodrick wrote:Really?...is this really a post??..."when everything else does"...wow dude..deep :sleep:

Let me guess rick, you are one of those that bite into every morsel that the establishment feeds you thinking we are inching closer to the truth?

This imo is a great post, because I believe people need to realize that the truth wont be revealed until the people who control the truth deem the world worthy of handling it, and that wont happen until the "unworthy" are gone.

When will disclosure happen? (and it will)

After world war 3
After all nations form into a one world governtment
After the worlds population is reduced
After the world heals from its parasitic wounds
After mankind has undergone the transformation into a higher leveled society

So, mabye this post can help shed light on those that are impatiently waiting for someone to tell them what is really going on... Give up, because its never gonna happen, until everything else does.

Now you can go back to sleep... :wink:

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 12:10 pm » by Nilm33

your comment questioning if this is a real post, let me remind you that this is a forum where people can share opinions and ideas. Last time I checked that was the purest definition. Im sorry my intellectuality bores you, it puts the gas station attendant near my house to sleep alot too. Ill try and include pictures next time.

I keep seeing your name in many threads, and im starting to see a pattern of you acting like forum police telling people what they should and shouldnt post. Startin to lose a lot of cred around here brotha...

Then again, I could have just posted a Hitler vid, that might have got a better response I suppose... Right?

Initiate

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 6:43 pm » by Cognoscenti

I think this is a great post too nilm, and for the sake of intellectual discussion I disagree with you about when disclosure will take place. It is my personal theory that disclosure will take the form of such a widespread and obvious mass sighting event that the government will look like utter fools to everyone to continue the denials, and it will be the catalyst that will bring about great changes that need to take place in the way human beings treat each other and this planet. It seems obvious that events have been moving in this direction for a long time, so we will have to wait and see.

Next