I think that people with Green Skin are the problem

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 14, 2010 8:40 pm » by Otomon

As you are aware the "green people" or the politically correct term "Reptillians" are scum who do nothing but eat humans and feed on their blood,I think if we want to get rid of the world problems we must kill them... I dont care if I sound racist but that is what I beleive.

I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Initiate

PostSun Nov 14, 2010 9:01 pm » by Kingdraco

your right mang,those smelly green necks are ruining everything.fuckin green ass,fucking scaly,fuckin snake eyed,baby eating,government manipulating,shape shifting,forked tongue,sharp toothed,egg layin,underground cavebillies,satanic agenda havin' BASTARDS.

GO BACK TO ALPHA DRACONIS YOU FUCKIN FUCKS!

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 14, 2010 9:04 pm » by Otomon

kingdraco wrote:your right mang,those smelly green necks are ruining everything.fuckin green ass,fucking scaly,fuckin snake eyed,baby eating,government manipulating,shape shifting,forked tongue,sharp toothed,egg layin,underground cavebillies,satanic agenda havin' BASTARDS.

GO BACK TO ALPHA DRACONIS YOU FUCKIN FUCKS!

YEAH BOI! All this fucking talk about exposing them... but none wants to come out and just say it.. GREEN SKINS ARE THE PROBLEM! We must systematically find them and kill them...

Thats the bottom line.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 14, 2010 9:05 pm » by Troll2rocks

lmao
________ImageImageImage________

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 14, 2010 9:15 pm » by Newearthman

What if not all reptilians with green skin are bad...Maybe they have reptilians that practice Buddism? That would be unfair to slaughter them as well!

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 14, 2010 9:16 pm » by Otomon

newearthman wrote:What if not all reptilians with green skin are bad...Maybe they have reptilians that practice Buddism? That would be unfair to slaughter them as well!

I AM SORRY!

I am too narrow minded to listen to you opinion!

Ill rather not use my brain! Kill all green people I say!

Master Conspirator

PostSun Nov 14, 2010 9:24 pm » by Boondox681

fuckin' goobacks!
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"