I took the wrong pill !!

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 20, 2010 9:42 am » by Nilm33

:hiho:

There are no "extra-terrestrials" on Earth, however there are in fact entities that inhabit this planet.

Yes we are all being lied to, but when you find out why, it will instill a sense of worth beyond your wildest imagination.

I take pride in being a decent human being, and I take comfort in knowing that when I die Ill no longer be held down by the restraints of this artificially created 3rd dimension.

Sad to hear that you seem to be lost. Wish you the best.
Dont know if that helps, but its what ive come to learn in my quests for knowledge as well.

Initiate

PostWed Oct 20, 2010 9:51 am » by 528hz

You took the right pill tony, only thing you need to do now is keep taking it regularly!

You will not break people out of their comfort zones nor will you need to, when the time comes they'll come right out by themselves, people tend not to do things till they are pushed into a corner........and that time will come.

Take comfort in the fact that we are ENERGY, energy cannot be killed, it merely changes form!

Spend some time researching quantam physics.......it's mind blowing

And welcome.

Initiate

PostWed Oct 20, 2010 10:07 am » by Godsofatlantis

I know what you mean bro.

I have been struggling for over a year now. But there is a thought now in my head that over powers everything else.

In time you'll adjust and things will get back to normal, and you will grow stronger for it.

Be strong my friend, and remember love will conquer everything else.
Remember folks if you want to block post's from known disinfo or wacko's go to the friends and foe's section of the control panel.

In no time you won't have to sort out through all that crap they post.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 20, 2010 7:23 pm » by sockpuppet

wakemeup wrote:Great replies peeps :flop: I would like to chime in. From what you have experienced in your lifetime.....you are handling it very well from what I can gather. For some reason you were chosen and that can be difficult to express so you have come to the right place. Knowing the truth helps. Life is full of ups and downs and one way of dealing with it is by not living in the past. But, by living in "The Now." But we are conditioned not to do that so it takes practice. My advice to you is give your mind a vacation from everything you have absorbed in the last 40 years and focus on tomorrow. Day by day never looking or thinking back. It's not easy but give it a try and surround yourself with as much love as you can find. You are searching for answers that can't be answered until it physically happens. Hope this helps....Peace :hiho:

Not promoting anything but if you get the chance pick up the book.....................
"The Power Of Now". :cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

You know, I love you but I can't stand you just as much.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Initiate

PostWed Oct 20, 2010 7:30 pm » by Wolebosevobasa

Initiate

PostWed Oct 20, 2010 8:02 pm » by Cyberelf

Just go with the flow!
I have had a lifetime of alien experiences and contacts...starting at Birth...But all that is another story...if u r interested u can read about my own personal experiences at www.niceandsafeunderstanding.webs.com
The truth can be strange at first...but it is also so enlightening and conscious raising....
It is a very weird and exciting time for all of us....especially for those of us that have broken out of the Box....the main thing is not to buy into the "Fear" Elements..which there are a lot...This reality and those that control it rely on us being afraid and weak...they feed off it!
Become a true Cosmic Warrior and raise those Vibrations!
Peace :flop: :alien51: :flop:

Initiate

PostWed Oct 20, 2010 10:47 pm » by Wakemeup

sockpuppet wrote:
wakemeup wrote:Great replies peeps :flop: I would like to chime in. From what you have experienced in your lifetime.....you are handling it very well from what I can gather. For some reason you were chosen and that can be difficult to express so you have come to the right place. Knowing the truth helps. Life is full of ups and downs and one way of dealing with it is by not living in the past. But, by living in "The Now." But we are conditioned not to do that so it takes practice. My advice to you is give your mind a vacation from everything you have absorbed in the last 40 years and focus on tomorrow. Day by day never looking or thinking back. It's not easy but give it a try and surround yourself with as much love as you can find. You are searching for answers that can't be answered until it physically happens. Hope this helps....Peace :hiho:

Not promoting anything but if you get the chance pick up the book.....................
"The Power Of Now". :cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

You know, I love you but I can't stand you just as much.

I'm really not a bad guy Sock and if you met me you wouldn't be on that fence anymore. This book teaches a very powerful technique that will change anyones life to the feeling of happiness again which many are seeking :sunny: Dwelling on the past will slowly eat you away. Now come over here and give me a :hugging:
[youtube]lkbiB0QfU3s&feature[/youtube]

Writer

PostWed Oct 20, 2010 11:22 pm » by Mountainize1956

Hi everyone. Thanks to each of you for your support. I am sitting here goose bumped after reading your replies and watching the video links you provided. After rereading my own post it sounds as if I am overwhelmed. I guess I am in a way. I am going to come here more often I think. Finding people in the real world to listen is sometimes a hard thing to do. I see a blankness come over my families faces when I have tried to talk to them. Even after spilling my guts to family, I have been told so many times to just turn it all over to Jesus and he will save me. Everything I wrote was the truth and there is more, but it seems almost repetative. My biggest fear is a night, although I know hiding or locking my doors won't help.. For years and still sometimes I find myself refusing to go to bed, because something might happen. I stay awake until I am too tired to do so any more. Doctors think I am psychotic and want to prescribe meds to make me better. I am not so bad as I may seem to be in my post. Still knowing what I know does not make for a better life for me. My spirit is much bigger than this water bag I am stuck in. The trick is remembering the big picture. I think I will take a break from researching so much. I have gigabytes of video, documents, books, and other misc stored. It seems everything I find now is a repeat. I do think something is happening and I just wish it would happen. It's like Xmas eve when I was a kid. Waiting to open the presents. Wondering what is inside each box. Hoping I get what I wished for. You know maybe instaed of researching so much I will start spreading around what I have found.

Thanks again to everyone of you who responded. It means a lot to me. Knowing you guys and gals are out there does make it easier. It has been a lot to carry. Just having someone understand and believe me is far worth the effort of a few keystrokes. You all have a great day! I am feeling much better today than yesterday. What else can I hope for eh? Peace...................T

Initiate

PostWed Oct 20, 2010 11:33 pm » by Stophaarp

My small piece of advice.. I refrained from joining any sites like this, until I found myself steadfast in my head, and able to withstand the large amount of varying opinion in an open forum such as this.

I spent years studying and learning, until I felt I wasn't so much confused, as I was on the right path again.

If you come on here looking for the truth or answers, you're just going to find yourself pulling your hair out. You need to have a solid idea of what YOU believe for YOU, so you don't just become sucked into someone else's beliefs( or delusions).

but I must also say welcome! Your story was most interesting, and I look forward to hearing more about your experiences and your knowledge on the wonderful subjects we choose to prattle about =P
http://atmospherepunch.blogspot.com Blog
http://whatsherfacephoto.weebly.com Portfolio

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 21, 2010 3:46 am » by sockpuppet

wakemeup wrote:I'm really not a bad guy Sock and if you met me you wouldn't be on that fence anymore. This book teaches a very powerful technique that will change anyones life to the feeling of happiness again which many are seeking :sunny: Dwelling on the past will slowly eat you away. Now come over here and give me a :hugging:
[youtube]lkbiB0QfU3s&feature[/youtube]

*rolls eyes*

The story is too long. End of story.

But stay in tune.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

PreviousNext