I've suspected this for a long time

Initiate

PostTue Oct 01, 2013 12:19 pm » by Poppa_pygar

I've suspected this for a long time that we (The Human race) are not from this earth.
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/human-beings-c ... ml#QTfWnEx

Watch the Video, life can exist in some nasty, and extreme environments but there are some that think we are the sentient life forms, and there is nothing to equal us, naive Arseholes.

Some minds are like concrete,Thoroughly mixed up and permanently set.
If you're talking behind my back, you're in a good position to kiss my ass! Image

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 01, 2013 12:53 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Poppa_pygar wrote:
Some minds are like concrete,Thoroughly mixed up and permanently set.

“People with a psychological need to believe in marvels are no more prejudiced and gullible than people with a psychological need not to believe in marvels.”
― Charles Fort

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 01, 2013 2:33 pm » by Phoenix rising

Nice post Pop and indeed interesting article, this is a subject that has always been at the back of my mind, in the cold light of day we are the only species on earth that doesn't live with an equilibrium with the planet and once again this line comes to mind.... 'CAPITALISM KILLED MARS' did survivors reach earth from there after they made it uninhabitable, 'the elites' and now were pretty much doing the same all over again here on earth, of course that's just a theory someone put out but it makes you think :flop:
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Initiate

PostTue Oct 01, 2013 2:37 pm » by Poppa_pygar

Phoenix rising wrote:Nice post Pop and indeed interesting article, this is a subject that has always been at the back of my mind, in the cold light of day we are the only species on earth that doesn't live with an equilibrium with the planet and once again this line comes to mind.... 'CAPITALISM KILLED MARS' did survivors reach earth from there after they made it uninhabitable, 'the elites' and now were pretty much doing the same all over again here on earth, of course that's just a theory someone put out but it makes you think :flop:

I agree Phoenix, TPTB have with each generation have FKed this world up, and they have used us as tool to do it.
If you're talking behind my back, you're in a good position to kiss my ass! Image

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 01, 2013 2:42 pm » by Slith

Great post here.

Love the sig Poppa. :alien51:

I'm in desperate need of a 6 month vacation... twice a year.

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 01, 2013 2:44 pm » by DarkHeart

Silver also points out to the “extra” 223 genes in human beings, which are not found in any other species, and to the lack of a fossil “missing link”.

Proof enough of external giggery pokery, and further more the buggers are still at it :alien:

Good article, thanks for posting it, incredible that its on yahoo :flop:

Initiate

PostTue Oct 01, 2013 2:55 pm » by Poppa_pygar

Slith wrote:Great post here.

Love the sig Poppa. :alien51:

:cheers: Slith.

Initiate

PostTue Oct 01, 2013 2:57 pm » by Poppa_pygar

DarkHeart wrote:
Silver also points out to the “extra” 223 genes in human beings, which are not found in any other species, and to the lack of a fossil “missing link”.

Proof enough of external giggery pokery, and further more the buggers are still at it :alien:

Good article, thanks for posting it, incredible that its on yahoo :flop:

There you go, i was surprised it was on Yahoo, maybe they are getting their act together :banana:

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 01, 2013 3:12 pm » by Akashicrebel

very interesting. thanks for posting.

A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Initiate

PostTue Oct 01, 2013 3:13 pm » by Flipper

Really good post Poppa.

It makes one wonder if it was say Mars or another distant planet we don't even know about. Even begs the question did they create the greys and are our ancestors still around on the old planet?

:cheers:

Next