"I was told that I needed to get the sand out of my vagina

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 23, 2010 8:32 pm » by Torofamily

harryjackson wrote:Ah the men that are fulfilling biblical prophecy.

If only they could accept that this is now the time that is being shortened for the sake of the (spiritually) elect.

The bible stated that God would come around to Iraq with fire and help them to leave captivity. Just like he helped his children leave the captivity of Egypt.

The bible states that Islam would be divided into seven streams to enable them to leave captivity. There are certainly many streams of Islam now giving people the direction out of it.

You nut. You best get one of my foil hats on you will start to think more clear.

God Never asked ANYONE to kill anyone. Get your head out of the bible and go ASK.

The Pharoahs wrote the bible,there families have been writting history for thousands of years and are still doing today.

Trust God NOT A BOOK.

thanks harryjackson
ImageWE ARE THE GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING ! Image

jetxvii

PostFri Apr 23, 2010 8:33 pm » by jetxvii

harryjackson wrote:Ah the men that are fulfilling biblical prophecy.

If only they could accept that this is now the time that is being shortened for the sake of the (spiritually) elect.

The bible stated that God would come around to Iraq with fire and help them to leave captivity. Just like he helped his children leave the captivity of Egypt.

The bible states that Islam would be divided into seven streams to enable them to leave captivity. There are certainly many streams of Islam now giving people the direction out of it.

You nut. You best get one of my foil hats on you will start to think more clear.

God Never asked ANYONE to kill anyone. Get your head out of the bible and go ASK.

The Pharoahs wrote the bible,there families have been writting history for thousands of years and are still doing today.

Trust God NOT A BOOK.

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

Previous