"I was told that I needed to get the sand out of my vagina

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 22, 2010 4:22 pm » by Torofamily

U.S. Soldier Who Felt Bad About Slaughter of Civilians in Iraq: “I was told that I needed to get the sand out of my vagina”
April 21st, 2010
http://cryptogon.com/?p=14900

Via: Wired:
http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2010/04/2007-iraq-apache-attack-as-seen-from-the-ground/
Wired.com: At the time you arrived on the scene, you didn’t know what had happened, is that right?

Ethan McCord: Right. We were engaged in our own conflict roughly about three or four blocks away. We heard the gunships open up. [Then] we were just told … to move to this [other] location. It was pretty much a shock when we got there to see what had happened, the carnage and everything else.

Wired.com: But you had been in combat before. It shouldn’t have surprised you what you saw.

McCord: I have never seen anybody being shot by a 30-millimeter round before. It didn’t seem real, in the sense that it didn’t look like human beings. They were destroyed.

More: Apology Letter

Via: Democracy in Action:
http://org2.democracyinaction.org/o/5966/p/dia/action/public/?action_KEY=2724

There is no bringing back all that was lost. What we seek is to learn from our mistakes and do everything we can to tell others of our experiences and how the people of the United States need to realize we have done and are doing to you and the people of your country. We humbly ask you what we can do to begin to repair the damage we caused.

We have been speaking to whoever will listen, telling them that what was shown in the Wikileaks video only begins to depict the suffering we have created. From our own experiences, and the experiences of other veterans we have talked to, we know that the acts depicted in this video are everyday occurrences of this war: this is the nature of how U.S.-led wars are carried out in this region.

We acknowledge our part in the deaths and injuries of your loved ones as we tell Americans what we were trained to do and what we carried out in the name of “god and country”. The soldier in the video said that your husband shouldn’t have brought your children to battle, but we are acknowledging our responsibility for bringing the battle to your neighborhood, and to your family. We did unto you what we would not want done to us.

This is what the the governments of the world train and brainwash their military to do. Atrocities. What makes us better then any third world country then.

http://www.house.gov/writerep/
http://www.congress.org/
The American people vote once every 4 years and recycle and think they are politically correct, its the other 1459 days that f#&k us.
ImageWE ARE THE GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING ! Image

Initiate

PostThu Apr 22, 2010 5:04 pm » by nm156

I was in the military for a very short time I saw what they were up to, I told my Lt Colonel that he could take his ARMY and go fuck himself. I went in with the belief that I was to protect and serve not slaughter with overpowering tecnology. A tecnology that is compareable to a toodler with a loaded gun, this is how the enemy plays the game use civilians as a shield. The enemy knows they can't handle the power of our military head on, so they take it to the populus also knowing that a battle won buy us will also break down the morality of all. There is no choice such is WAR, it will I and I repeat will have to come down to a complete ground movement. Yes our advanced weapons have saved countless US and Allied lives, but the mountains are to stronghold of the enemy. The mountains create a tipping point, the mountains contain the true weapon of the enemy. As sector by sector is claimed by us the war slips into another type of war. A type of war that the Soviets could not win, and this time the enemy has helped to ceate a delay, which will result in a horrible counter attack with the enemies true movement. Nuclear exchange, through the passed toils of IRAN, I say passed toils only because I feel I my heart that IRAN has what they need. I only hope they can be stopped, my oppinion means little, for it is only an oppinion! My heart goes out to our troops for they have be used to fight a war that may result in the worst case sinario, which is pointless in the end.
Anything of interest always comes at ones expense.

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 22, 2010 5:22 pm » by Torofamily

i agree nm156
my heart goes out to the soldiers.
these people are our fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, sons, daughters and friends and neighbors.

its the brain washing and conditioning that they receive to except the extra ordinary as ordinary. the reaction to the momentum of unfolding event so quick that there is no time to think of conscience

Initiate

PostThu Apr 22, 2010 5:33 pm » by nm156

For all of the Allied lives that have been saved to this point could be all for nothing in an instant. The enemies counter will be shift, and will hurt the minds of all, for that will spell the end. Why can't the reality fit into the minds of man, why God did not bestow this ability to his children, I will never know??????????????? :hmmm:
Anything of interest always comes at ones expense.

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 22, 2010 8:35 pm » by Torofamily

the topic just goes to show the human condition and how conscience and morals play a role (or dont) in our everyday lives

the check out girl gives you change for a 20 but you only gave her a 10......

we all have it or we dont

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 22, 2010 10:52 pm » by Elnorel

Wow 322 views as soon as you mention Vagina. :lol:

:look:
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 22, 2010 11:30 pm » by Eliakim

Ah the men that are fulfilling biblical prophecy.

If only they could accept that this is now the time that is being shortened for the sake of the (spiritually) elect.

The bible stated that God would come around to Iraq with fire and help them to leave captivity. Just like he helped his children leave the captivity of Egypt.

The bible states that Islam would be divided into seven streams to enable them to leave captivity. There are certainly many streams of Islam now giving people the direction out of it.

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 23, 2010 4:43 pm » by Torofamily

eliakim wrote:Ah the men that are fulfilling biblical prophecy.

If only they could accept that this is now the time that is being shortened for the sake of the (spiritually) elect.

The bible stated that God would come around to Iraq with fire and help them to leave captivity. Just like he helped his children leave the captivity of Egypt.

The bible states that Islam would be divided into seven streams to enable them to leave captivity. There are certainly many streams of Islam now giving people the direction out of it.

very interesting perspective eliakim. i also believe these are biblical times.

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 23, 2010 5:53 pm » by Harbin

Haha ! I've been meaning to tell you that myself Toro !
Antiwar.com

Initiate

PostFri Apr 23, 2010 8:30 pm » by Harryjackson

Ah the men that are fulfilling biblical prophecy.

You nut. You best get one of my foil hats on you will start to think more clear.

God Never asked ANYONE to kill anyone. Get your head out of the bible and go ASK.

The Pharoahs wrote the bible,there families have been writting history for thousands of years and are still doing today.

Trust God NOT A BOOK.

Next