I wish us White people had never existed to begin with!

Initiate

PostSat May 26, 2012 3:46 am » by SonOfGodEternalFlame

The57ironman wrote:
Otoel wrote:
Hem = White
Japeth= Black
Canaan = Asian

:lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clapper: :clapper:

Initiate

PostSat May 26, 2012 4:22 pm » by Blondie1w2000

Truthdefender wrote:This article starts out with a great premise and condemnation of the liberal agenda destroying/rewriting history, propagandizing our kids to political correctness and tolerance, using flawed logic, and basically turning them into future hive-mind idealogues. However, it does oversimplify the grand questions of race and culture, by over exaggerating the 'civilized' Europeans, and the 'heathen' peoples of color. This world was built on conquest so I as a blond haired, blue eyed white boy, refuse to feel guilty for my ancestors actions, when their ancestors may have been subjugated or enslaved by some earlier reigning empire.

What I find humorous in the start of the conversation between the boy and his father is the boys defense of his esteemed professor, knowing that said professor would also be an evolutionist. And whether they like to admit it or not, the belief in evolution is a supremacist ideology. If evolution is true, then some of us are truly superior to others, and further separated from our shared ape ancestors. Now you guys know that I do not give evolution a 2nd thought, and that I believe all races were created by God as equals. The defining of the races and their scattering most likely took place at the Tower of Babel.

As far as whites Europeans being responsible for all advancements of civilization, come on. The contributions of early Arabs to mathematics does away with that notion and it is only one example

Interesting article none the less. Also, I find the kid's attitude to be reminiscent of some here in regard to Palestine and the Middle East in general. What I mean is, lets say you are the most altruistic, tolerant, freedom loving, activist. Totally selfless, with a genuine love and concern for plighted peoples. And you got lost by yourself in some dirty part of Afghanistan, or Iraq, or the West Bank, or Columbia. or many other places. And you were able to voice these great attributes of yours to whichever people came across you.

YOU WOULD STILL BE KIDNAPPED, RANSOMED, BUTCHERED, OR BEHEADED, BECAUSE OF YOUR RACE AND NATIONALITY.

True. I found this video very interesting as well.

Upload to Disclose.tv

PostSat May 26, 2012 4:40 pm » by Navarroant

uuuuuuuuummmmmm eygyptians myans asians all have ancient structures that stand till this day not saying I wish white ppl never existed just saying your racist.

Super Moderator

PostSat May 26, 2012 4:59 pm » by -Marduk-

Navarroant wrote:uuuuuuuuummmmmm eygyptians myans asians all have ancient structures that stand till this day not saying I wish white ppl never existed just saying your racist.

Deep
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostSun May 27, 2012 1:16 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Marduk...do you mean '' us white people'' or US white people :headscratch:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Super Moderator

PostSun May 27, 2012 1:21 am » by domdabears

Conspirator

PostSun May 27, 2012 1:24 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Domdabears wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Alan Wells
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 30, 2013 5:25 pm » by -Marduk-

bampf
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Master Conspirator

PostSat Nov 30, 2013 7:42 pm » by Boondox681

entertaining story filled with tidbits of 'history'.
it's just too bad that this fact remains:
modern history is the least reliable source if you are seeking the truth.
WE ALL KNOW THIS.

to remember the past is just fine-if your seeking to pass an exam.
to RE-LIVE the past is why our planet is in the state it's in.
we're stuck.
the jews are stuck in 1945 berlin,ger.
the blacks are stuck in 1963 selma,ala
the americans are stuck in 1963 dallas,tex
STUCK ON STUPID.

FUCK THE PAST.FUCK ANY PERSONS 'VIEW' OF HISTORY.

IF YOU STAND WITH ONE FOOT IN YESTERDAY,
AND ONE FOOT IN TOMORROW...
ALL YOUR DOING IS PISSING ALL OVER TODAY

there is only 'NOW'
it is the greatest gift that God has ever given you.
that is why it is called THE PRESENT. :sunny:

PEACE
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Initiate

PostSat Nov 30, 2013 8:16 pm » by OtheklzeR

can i tell you another story

I was 24ish and just got my first check from a new job and cashed it next to the king soopers (like walmart) in denver i was parked at the very corner of a huge parking lot as i got to my car with a wad of cash a black man from infront of the store yelled at me "HEY YOU STOP" I got nervous , i got into my car and hid my money under the seat, he yelled again " STOP HEY YOU STOP!"

I got out of my car and waited atempted to go thinking he was not yelling at me , but again he yelled and I yeileded. he was a much shorter black man than I had expected in my fear of being robbed. but can I tell you of his eyes they were as blue as the deep sea I have seen many times as a sailor.

he told me god said I was to give him a ride, I was a new christian and this set my hook , i was caught
he was taking food to people shut in , and as I drove he told me stories of god healing africans and miricles
and whe this black man said anything you believed it as if he were an angel of god.

I since have seen miricles for myself, ones that would make scientist and statiticians ponder
so now i dont doubt the story or the man or god

and to sedgeway to this article if there were no white men, its not a big deal or black men
but if there were no hebrews (not jews) we would all be just a little more primitive

Team Jesus

PreviousNext