I woke to hear a man's voice speaking to me. Astral Plane?

PostMon Nov 07, 2011 9:16 am » by Aallia

I woke last night to a male voice say 'Archeus' (Ar - Kae - ess) into my right ear.
It wasn't scary at all - it was as if he was calling my name or maybe just telling me something of importance.
I have throughout my life had sleep paralysis (seen odd moving shapes above me, people at the end of my bed, been pinned down) however this felt calm and strong, not scary like most of my encounters.
I'm sure this was of great importance, I felt he was sending me a message of who I am, or what I need to be prepared for.
I have looked it up and found some stuff about a Norse boy/god, a computer game and then on wikipedia it describes the astral plane
[In alchemy, Archeus, or archaeus, is a term used generally to refer to the lowest and most dense aspect of the astral plane which presides over the growth and continuation of all living beings]. I do feel that my frequency is changing and I was meditating before I went to bed. If anyone has any info/theories as to what I encountered last night I would greatly appreciate it.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 07, 2011 9:42 am » by Fatdogmendoza

:hiho: Take a look at Clairaudience.Not my thing really but its something for you to start of with... :hiho:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

PostWed Nov 09, 2011 9:44 am » by Aallia

I quite fancy the idea of being a clairaudient! (well at least one in progress) ;)
I've been doing more research and found the following Paracelsus info which I think sounds pretty spot on.
The term ARCHAEUS (ar-KAY-us) was first used by the great
sixteenth-century physician Paracelsus (who, incidentally, founded
magnetotherapy) to designate “an invisible spirit ... universal in all
things, ... the healer, ... the dispenser and composer of all things.”
The Archaeus is “the hidden virtue of nature” and the “invisible
sun”; in another reference, the Archaeus is “he who disposes
everything according to a definite order, so that each comes to its
ultimate matter”; further, “The anatomy of the Archaeus is the
anatomy of life.”