IDEA FOR DTV

Super Moderator
Online
User avatar
Posts: 18882
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 1:52 am » by Slith


Poooooot wrote:Excellent idea! Question, though. How would it work? How could you keep it fact-based and not have it filled up with more lies and/or fear-porn? Only let trusted members post?

Similar to the guest chat ideal. Mods approve posts so no BS is allowed
Image

Canubis wrote:
i consume more hard liquor a night then all dtv together...

yet i am so god dam smart....and own this shit in my world..

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3085
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:35 pm

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 2:02 am » by Poooooot


dlslith wrote:
Poooooot wrote:Excellent idea! Question, though. How would it work? How could you keep it fact-based and not have it filled up with more lies and/or fear-porn? Only let trusted members post?

Similar to the guest chat ideal. Mods approve posts so no BS is allowed

Ahh! I dig it! Sounds great! :flop: :mrgreen: :cheers:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 11948
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:30 pm

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 2:10 am » by TheDuck


I like the premise, maybe harder than it first seems though but yeah... :flop:
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 9120
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 7:03 pm
Location: Inside You.

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 2:35 am » by Troll2rocks


I like the idea but isn't that what the threads are for anyway ? I mean to discuss and share info on the topic in question ?

To add a separate section to discuss things already posted is kinda pointless because the thread itself is where that should take place, and one invalidated it goes to hoaxes.

It could also create problems because not everyone agrees here, and that's an understatement. You would have people creating threads there simply to piss on other people.

I like the idea, but I see it causing more problems than it would help. However, we already have the ability to do just this on threads as they are, by discussing and researching each individual topic as they appear.

Unless I am missing something ?

I like the idea though. :cheers:
Image
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 6032
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:53 am

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 2:42 am » by Vulcanic


yeah , i was thinking like, we all can ask for a topic's and we all provide the information but we must leave (SOURCES) for the MODS to backcheck and decide if it is a trustworthy SOURCES.

Also (if) a mod wanted to take time he/she could even pull alot of info from some of the threads we did over the years that had good sources and info, just gotta back check them.

and like wikki if users feel information posted is wrong or maybe a new find or fact has come to light that changes the old facts , we can dispute them by giving a MOD the new information with SOURCES

and of course overtime we can build a base to call TRUSTED SITES/PEOPLE and UNTRUSTED SITES/ PEOPLE we have been pretty good so far at weeding out the bull.
Image

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw


Upload to Disclose.tv


Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 6334
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 10:00 pm
Location: Zin-Uru

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 2:52 am » by Kinninigan


Vulcanic wrote:I have what i feel is a great idea for this site I'm not sure if it is possible to even do but i atleast want to run the idea by you all.

This idea comes from the ancient aliens debunked video as we all were shuffling for the (real facts)

Could DTV have a FACT CHECKING section? Only facts about DTV Subjects maybe built like wikki where we all give imput and it can be disputed and checked for the truth?

DTV Does offer the TRUTH and to have a fact checker here would be very valuable, watch a video have question find out all on the same site, i don't think any paranormal site out there offers that but then again DTV stands out because we seek truth not make people believe in lies.

I'm curious what Lukas and mods and users think of this idea and if it's even possible?



Good Idea

Like having real dates of known paranormal and ufo events

also facts on ancient sites

we should a section to link threads about the topics








:flop:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
Image
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 6032
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:53 am

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 2:57 am » by Vulcanic


Troll2rocks wrote:I like the idea but isn't that what the threads are for anyway ? I mean to discuss and share info on the topic in question ?

To add a separate section to discuss things already posted is kinda pointless because the thread itself is where that should take place, and one invalidated it goes to hoaxes.

It could also create problems because not everyone agrees here, and that's an understatement. You would have people creating threads there simply to piss on other people.

I like the idea, but I see it causing more problems than it would help. However, we already have the ability to do just this on threads as they are, by discussing and researching each individual topic as they appear.

Unless I am missing something ?

I like the idea though. :cheers:


MODS have to aprove it and i think SOURCES are a must so MODS can decide.
Users will not be posting anything random,it would be like wikki, and we can use the link on forumes and video sites in comment section wich in turn will bring new people here.

but this section would be just for facts no chit chat,, if i type in puma punku i get listed facts..

if a subject is proven hoaxed it will be listed as so and only the facts why and sources

this will be just facts sources, like a disclose.tv wikki just our subjects.

some subjects may sit awhile with no facts untill us users who know about the subject submits in there facts and sources for mods to review and decide. and of course users can dispute it,handle it alot like wikki does :flop:
Image

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw


Upload to Disclose.tv


Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 6032
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:53 am

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 3:01 am » by Vulcanic


Kinninigan wrote:
Vulcanic wrote:I have what i feel is a great idea for this site I'm not sure if it is possible to even do but i atleast want to run the idea by you all.

This idea comes from the ancient aliens debunked video as we all were shuffling for the (real facts)

Could DTV have a FACT CHECKING section? Only facts about DTV Subjects maybe built like wikki where we all give imput and it can be disputed and checked for the truth?

DTV Does offer the TRUTH and to have a fact checker here would be very valuable, watch a video have question find out all on the same site, i don't think any paranormal site out there offers that but then again DTV stands out because we seek truth not make people believe in lies.

I'm curious what Lukas and mods and users think of this idea and if it's even possible?



Good Idea

Like having real dates of known paranormal and ufo events

also facts on ancient sites

we should a section to link threads about the topics








:flop:


yes, say we get a good ufo video,, we cannot say it real or not no one can really then we can only list the facts to it, so it be like

new york city ufo 5-7-12 video taken by blank and witnesst by blank but (no further proof has come forward) (further info submit here)

something like that , alot of subjects cannot be proven or disproven but we can still give all the facts around it :flop:
Image

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw


Upload to Disclose.tv


Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 6334
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 10:00 pm
Location: Zin-Uru

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 3:07 am » by Kinninigan


Vulcanic wrote:
yes, say we get a good ufo video,, we cannot say it real or not no one can really then we can only list the facts to it, so it be like

new york city ufo 5-7-12 video taken by blank and witnesst by blank but (no further proof has come forward) (further info submit here)

something like that , alot of subjects cannot be proven or disproven but we can still give all the facts around it :flop:



i think also that if its possible you must be a member to have access, or else the site will suffer the wrath of other forum posters using it for research and slow down the site..



:flop:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
Image
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8096
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:08 am
Location: Next door

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 3:10 am » by Malogg


Faceslap lol would be good to get an A To Z Library pmsl and call it the DiscloseTV Encyclopedia

slow the fkn site down a Hell alot more prolly ahaha

great idea ahaha


Image
HAHA Image


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook