IDEA FOR DTV

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 05, 2012 6:58 pm » by Troll2rocks

Checked it out Duck, nice man.

@Lukas, I think that's a good idea.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 05, 2012 7:09 pm » by Malogg

TheDuck wrote:I'm down with helping with this wiki thing if we wanna do it, will be fun trying to agree on facts but yeah anythings worth a try...

We mentioned radio earlier so I went and made a test station lol

Kinda messed up a little after the first track but yeah I got a bit better after a while...

http://www.spreaker.com/show/the_john_smith_show_12 (30 mins)

I don't have a radio voice or radio mind so you're lucky I kept it kinda clean and didn't turn into turrets boy :flop:

:flop:

I just about jizzed myself

:banana: :dancing: :banana:
HAHA Image

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 05, 2012 7:15 pm » by TheDuck

Not sure whether that's a good or bad thing Malogg lmao.

I don't plan on doing anymore, I made that to inspire others to show its fairly easy to do if someone wanted to do a regular broadcast.

So go for it if you want... If you need a hand I'll help but I don't think you will.

It would probably be best to write scripts for some of the show I reckon.

But anyway... Meh. :cheers:
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 05, 2012 7:31 pm » by Elnorel

Problem with the "facts" is that the facts are in the eye of the beholder.

It is hard finding "verifiable" facts, you know facts that have some proof posted with them as oposed to articles where you have "...scientists said that the measurement was,...".

Articles without verifiable photographic proof are just articles, not some fact that you can link to and call it a fact (just cause they said so,.. the media).

WIKI is a nice idea, but who checks the "facts" people write in those articles? :D
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostFri Oct 05, 2012 10:35 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

We don't need to get too excited about absolute facts. We can only try to keep posts and threads in prospective.
For example Mitt says "Why don't they put windows in the planes in case of smoke".
Did he say it or not? Was he joking or not? Well? You could go on for days.

We are not on a witch hunt. Vulcanic is Just sayin let's keep it real as we can. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

I'm not sure we need PHD's in Quantum fluid interaction with inter-dimensional phased effects on time streams. Specializing in applying the theoretical experiment distribution of probabilities. (I could be wrong though) :cheers:
ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 05, 2012 10:53 pm » by TheDuck

Critical thinking is all that's needed.
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 4:56 am » by Iwanci

how about a chat room/s? said before I know.. but live bantar would be cool...
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Super Moderator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 1:35 pm » by Vulcanic

Disclosetv wrote:
Vulcanic wrote:I have what i feel is a great idea for this site I'm not sure if it is possible to even do but i atleast want to run the idea by you all.

This idea comes from the ancient aliens debunked video as we all were shuffling for the (real facts)

Could DTV have a FACT CHECKING section? Only facts about DTV Subjects maybe built like wikki where we all give imput and it can be disputed and checked for the truth?

DTV Does offer the TRUTH and to have a fact checker here would be very valuable, watch a video have question find out all on the same site, i don't think any paranormal site out there offers that but then again DTV stands out because we seek truth not make people believe in lies.

I'm curious what Lukas and mods and users think of this idea and if it's even possible?

Well, I could imagine a kind of DTV Truth Wiki (edited by the DTV useres themselves) by using one of these solutions:

http://mashable.com/2008/07/29/wiki-solutions/

This would give some big topics more depth (facts vs fiction) indeed and cross-linking back to videos, forum discussions etc would be possible. What do you think?

Lukas
Disclose.tv Site Admin

yeah that would be really cool :flop:

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Site Admin

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 2:29 pm » by Disclosetv

Iwanci wrote:how about a chat room/s? said before I know.. but live bantar would be cool...

Put a chat room and DTV Wiki on the DTV 3.0 list. And a lot more to come within the next 6 months :mrgreen:

Lukas
Disclose.tv Site Admin

Super Moderator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 5:35 pm » by The57ironman

....thanks Lukas... :flop:

.....this is the greatest site on the net....

Canubis wrote:when u die i will be famous..our time then wil dule...EPIC it

PreviousNext