IDEA FOR DTV

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 3:13 am » by Vulcanic

yes you have to be registerd member to sumbit facts to a MOD would be a must i would think or hope :flop:

It be cool to maybe a small part in the fact section to submit questions..

like puma punku ,, say i want to know what type of rocks are there and our facts for it do not mention that, then we can sumbit the question to be added and hope someone who knows the answer submits the answer with sources/ proof for mods to review??

something like that, you know we all here come up with questions that are valid but no ones really looked into or its just really hard to find online..

maybe even,, add submit button into the normal forums so say i'm posting something and in my post i leave the sources and info i can post it in forum and submit it to fact section to be reviewed. so it adds new cool feature to the forum page.

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 3:18 am » by The57ironman

.. :shock: .....sounds like work...!....... :mrcool:

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 3:29 am » by Vulcanic

The57ironman wrote:.

it would be and don't think anyone would or should expect submits to be reviewed fast, but it would only be busy at first really, it wouldn't be as big as wikki seeing it's only our subjects, once they start getting filled up it will be slower less work.

but i honestly think the linking , like i said before there is alot cruddy videos out there and to be able to leave a comment saying , the truth is here check it out link our facts up would bring in newer people that wouldn't search for a disclose.tv site but would want to know the answer to a weird video he/she saw..

heck i'de be a MOD and help lol, but I would also say Submits maybe needs 3 MODS aproval? or how ever wikki runs it (i don't know ) lol

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 3:41 am » by The57ironman

...there's ''definitely'' the potential for a great addition to the site....

,,,gotta keep this discussion bumped to see if all the mods can work something out... :flop:

:cheers:

.......there's a little bit going on at the moment , though.... :peep:

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 3:43 am » by Lucidlemondrop

Malogg wrote:
great idea ahaha

That is the funniest thing all day!
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 3:48 am » by Malogg

Vulcanic wrote:yes you have to be registerd member to sumbit facts to a MOD would be a must i would think or hope :flop:

It be cool to maybe a small part in the fact section to submit questions..

like puma punku ,, say i want to know what type of rocks are there and our facts for it do not mention that, then we can sumbit the question to be added and hope someone who knows the answer submits the answer with sources/ proof for mods to review??

something like that, you know we all here come up with questions that are valid but no ones really looked into or its just really hard to find online..

maybe even,, add submit button into the normal forums so say i'm posting something and in my post i leave the sources and info i can post it in forum and submit it to fact section to be reviewed. so it adds new cool feature to the forum page.

Great stuff leave it all to Dom to sort out ahahahaha joking :lol:
Every clown has a name eh what is yours?...

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 3:54 am » by Vulcanic

...there's ''definitely'' the potential for a great addition to the site....

,,,gotta keep this discussion bumped to see if all the mods can work something out... :flop:

:cheers:

.......there's a little bit going on at the moment , though.... :peep:

cool i'll keep adding thoughts (ideas) and i agree it would not only be helpful to us but also help the site, i'm sure there plenty of room for add's, i dabbled on the thought of say a premium membership small fee but if people click on links on a video from some other site and a pay now to be premium member to use this feature might hinder the amount of new people that join?

I do think DTV should have some kind of premium membership wich would give a few extras and maybe a weekly news letter.

but if you did premium membership you gotta have more then just fact checker,I think it would have to have like a realtime chatroom,maybe guest speakers in forum or chatroom once a month,wich with premium fee should help get famous people here and only premium members get in, news letter and maybe a weekly list of videos and forum titles that were posted would be cool ,,oh maybe a spell checker/translator in the forum and fact checker... and few other small things i'm not thinking of lol but lots

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 4:04 am » by Vulcanic

One thing i do miss, is the first hompages we got here, it felt like more of family or a myspace kinda feel it had so much more info then it does now, i never go to my home page here anymore. so maybe that could even be part of premium package if there was one.

i'm just full of ideas tonight sorry lol

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 4:06 am » by SUKHOV

A dtv wiki would be tops!! Thats a great idea Vulcanic

Bump for the exposure :)
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 4:10 am » by Vulcanic

Travvysavvy wrote:A dtv wiki would be tops!! Thats a great idea Vulcanic

Bump for the exposure :)

Thanks !

Please if anyone has any ideas or concerns please post it up I'm sure they will read this over and give it some thought so any input would be great :flop:

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

PreviousNext