IDEA FOR DTV

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 4:26 am » by Vulcanic

So for the fact checker i gave all my best ideas so far..

But for the premium membership idea i would give a few of these ideas :

a weekly news letter that includes list of dtv news stuff and new forum/video titles

A extended profile.

chatroom and a guest speaker once a month in the forum or chatroom

the fact checker is free for all to use but only premium members can submit?

the video uploader the new feature that only lets you upload 5 videos a day ,premium members get to upload as many videos as they want a day!

What ideas can you think? what would you expect in a premium membership?

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 4:31 am » by Vulcanic

did dtv ever do a store or have any dtv items? i thought i remember long ago talking about that in someones thread?

if so then maybe dtv can award like dtv mug or something to the premium members who showed up and took part in the chat or forum with the guest speaker.

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 4:38 am » by SUKHOV

Im not sure vulcanic, but a premium membership would be cool. I'd expect some extra features but nothing to demean having a regular membership. A premium board would be cool, also a chat room, but guests (regular) members could still view. A board of members voted in to keep your fact checker in line and on a straight path would be ideal too. Dtv store, tshirts for exposure, coffemugs, would be cool too
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 4:44 am » by Vulcanic

Travvysavvy wrote:Im not sure vulcanic, but a premium membership would be cool. I'd expect some extra features but nothing to demean having a regular membership. A premium board would be cool, also a chat room, but guests (regular) members could still view. A board of members voted in to keep your fact checker in line and on a straight path would be ideal too. Dtv store, tshirts for exposure, coffemugs, would be cool too

agree with you, free members get everything they get now, and yeah everyone gets into guest, but for the premium members that helped pay for guests give em a keychain or mug if they joined in on a guest visit.

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 4:52 am » by Malogg

Would rather a DiscloseTV radio station , lol Evil could be a host he has a real cool radio voice same as Troll

:dancing: :banana: :dancing: :banana: :dancing:

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 4:53 am » by Vulcanic

maybe extra cool Image faces lol hey they are fun to use! Image

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 4:56 am » by Vulcanic

Malogg wrote:Would rather a DiscloseTV radio station , lol Evil could be a host he has a real cool radio voice same as Troll

:cheers: totaly agree, i said that in my music about dtv subjects thread, heck that thread has alot songs, but im not sure how radio works,how costly so i didn't push the idea to much, but it would be very cool :flop: i'de pay just for that lol, even have dj give breaking storys of the day , talk about whats hot that day ect ect..

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 4:57 am » by Poooooot

The57ironman wrote:.

.. :shock: .....sounds like work...!....... :mrcool:

Well..... I volunteer to help out with being a fact-checker, if this leads anywhere.

I am interested in facts and not agendas. I think a lot of good info gets buried in BS here.
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 5:00 am » by The57ironman

...remember , now , ''some'' of the things being presented here , are things that only the development team could set up.....and nothing that the moderators have any control of....(to my knowledge)

it would be totally up tp management to introduce things that we do not currently have

........what we ''do'' have , is the new ''guest forum''....which merely allows the mods to ''allow'' input to a specific thread.....

..beyond that it's a freeforall , to get in line , for being ''allowed'' input to a thread...

so....back up a little , and think about what you think would work with the existing parameters that we do have...

i have no idea what difficulties could arise , as i haven't really given it all that much thought until today...

the notion seems worthy to me , but , realistically , it's going to have to be up to the mods as a team...

.....and i could be stepping on toes by giving any kind of endorsement of sorts , without running it by the other ''more senior'' mods... :mrgreen:

:cheers: .....don't stop thinking about what you'd like to see work though....anythings possible...

Mark Twain:

Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 5:01 am » by Poooooot

Vulcanic wrote:
Malogg wrote:Would rather a DiscloseTV radio station , lol Evil could be a host he has a real cool radio voice same as Troll

:cheers: totaly agree, i said that in my music about dtv subjects thread, heck that thread has alot songs, but im not sure how radio works,how costly so i didn't push the idea to much, but it would be very cool :flop: i'de pay just for that lol, even have dj give breaking storys of the day , talk about whats hot that day ect ect..

My husband runs an Internet hip-hop radio show. I can ask him how it all works.
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

PreviousNext