IDEA FOR DTV

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 5:08 am » by Vulcanic

Poooooot wrote:
The57ironman wrote:.

.. :shock: .....sounds like work...!....... :mrcool:

Well..... I volunteer to help out with being a fact-checker, if this leads anywhere.

I am interested in facts and not agendas. I think a lot of good info gets buried in BS here.

lol awsome picture Poooooot :flop: vote me in too! i'll help in anyway i can if this goes anywhere

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 5:08 am » by Troll2rocks

Okay fact checkers, I am willing to hear this out, however first I would like to see credentials and expertise in relevant fields that qualifies said people for said task. :think:

Pooooot, what is your expertise except for poooting ?.

Vulcanic ?

Etc ?

If you guys can come up with a plan and an outline reasonable enough, I would be happy to forward it to admin, as I am sure any other mod would.

Also, I am hearing this right ? You want DTV to start charging for exclusive content to paid membership ?
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 5:21 am » by Vulcanic

Troll2rocks wrote:Okay fact checkers, I am willing to hear this out, however first I would like to see credentials and expertise in relevant fields that qualifies said people for said task. :think:

Vulcanic ?

Etc ?

If you guys can come up with a plan and an outline reasonable enough, I would be happy to forward it to admin, as I am sure any other mod would.

Also, I am hearing this right ? You want DTV to start charging for exclusive content to paid membership ?

Yeah i believe if you had a premium membership it could help dtv get guest speakers and add new features for just free memship and premiums in the future, both free members and premium members would both benifit by it, and with that it should grow fast.

as for fact checker, it be in forum style but alot like how wikki is.. i would say must have the source from where the info came from listed (link) and maybe 3 mods vote on if its valid or not.. then if posted it can allways be disputed just like wikki does it.

my expertise is ancient history, i listen to everything i even think on everything but in the end i allways try to stick to the strait facts. so i'm pretty good at watching videos or reading threads picking out key words and researching them to figure out if its real or not.

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 5:22 am » by Poooooot

Troll2rocks wrote:Okay fact checkers, I am willing to hear this out, however first I would like to see credentials and expertise in relevant fields that qualifies said people for said task. :think:

Vulcanic ?

Etc ?

Well, for one, I have a desk job. That means I have 40+ hours a week in front of a computer (not counting weekends) :lol:

I have a college degree, granted its in finance, but still. But I think my "expertise" comes from my desire to show facts and evidence, as opposed to agendas and lies. If you look back at my posts, I almost always speak with a clear head, back up my claims with verifiable information, and most importantly, am willing to admit when I am wrong.

I've been a member here for almost two years, and while I am known to take short hiatuses, I care about the site and think its important for there to be an area in which someone can look up verified information with independent links and, most importantly, can find TRUTH.

I'm a minority here (a socially liberal female without a discriminatory bone in my body). I have a pretty decent vocabulary and have a grasp on proper grammar and spelling.

Plus, I'm an excellent farter. A champ, even. :banana:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 5:28 am » by The57ironman

Poooooot wrote:

............. :lol: .......you got my vote of confidence , right there... :flop:

:cheers: poooooot

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 5:31 am » by Poooooot

The57ironman wrote:
Poooooot wrote:

............. :lol: .......you got my vote of confidence , right there... :flop:

:cheers: poooooot

:cheers: hey, everyone's got a skill. Mine happens to be of the gastrointestinal variety :lol:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 5:37 am » by Troll2rocks

Okay so far we have...

Vulcanic, is a self proclaimed expert on ancient history and watching YouTube videos, and great at reading words in threads.

Poooot is in a 40+ hour finance job and a master of farting, and her husband has a hip hop radio show.

Anyone else ?

I happen to be an expert on trolling. In case you never noticed.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Keep the ideas coming people. Maybe we can form some kind of vigilante superhero group, that elopes on weekends and beats the shit out of graffiti artists ?

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 5:51 am » by Poooooot

Troll2rocks wrote:Poooot is in a 40+ hour finance job and a master of farting, and her husband has a hip hop radio show.

Lol, My hubby's hobbies have nothing to do with mine. :cheers:
Matthew 7

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 5:55 am » by Malogg

Oops Wrongney thread ahahaha :lol:
Every clown has a name eh what is yours?...

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 5:57 am » by Troll2rocks

Poooooot wrote:
Troll2rocks wrote:Poooot is in a 40+ hour finance job and a master of farting, and her husband has a hip hop radio show.

Lol, My hubby's hobbies have nothing to do with mine. :cheers:

Wish you told me you had a husband before we made out. :(

PreviousNext